Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Hey Obsessies... I don't know whether I'll be back here before I go - leaving tomorrow to stay in Columbus at my aunt's house so Carol and I can leave early Saturday morning for Tribeca. I wish all of you were coming too. One of these days we all have to meet at one of Jason's other premieres. I know there will be lots and lots for us to choose from in the future! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Welcome to Isabel... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm really so sorry I'm so behind here but I'll just have to jump back in here next week when I get home. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm going to miss all of you who can't be with us. I'll try to pop in here from someone's computer - I know Jen will have hers with her.

Have a great weekend, Obsessies and I'll try my best to get some good pics for you all to enjoy!

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-29-2004, 09:52 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Have a great time, Liz! And all Obsessies making the trip! I just finished talking on the phone to my mom in Columbus! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] There are many many things to discuss (well, OK - she talks, I listen) about selling her house.

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Have a wonderful, wonderful time! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'll be thinking of you guys all weekend! And Monday and Tuesday, of course. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Vicki! My my - see - cooking is bad for your health. I always knew it! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hope you are feeling better - those tile floors are hard! At least you're bound to get some good care from your hubby who's probably beside himself with guilt! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

(Thank goodness you didn't have any children in your arms! )

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Great news on your good grades from your film studies course, Kirsty!

FL - So true, so true! As usual, someone steals our idea - but Jason Watches the Grass Grow would be so much more fascinating than anything they could put together about Beckham! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Gotta run! At least we get a break - no school tomorrow! Good thing since the kids are pretty fried after all that testing! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

(No school? I should be heading to New York! ) Nope, not in the cards for me!
Old 04-30-2004, 05:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Obsessies!

Have fun everyone whos headed to see our obsession at Tribeca. You all get to go have fun and guess what I get? I get the garage sale from hell. Do You think I should put DIVORCING yard sale on the sign? I so don't want to do this. 28minutes and counting . sigh

Way to go Nat. Test are behind you.

love, dz
Old 04-30-2004, 06:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Tink yep, I've got mail. And it's my Saturday night treat. Kids in bed by 8.30, then I give myself an hour of your fic to edit, then write you 2 emails. One of these days I'll remember to attach it the first time I write to you..... Have you cleaned out your inbox yet, so I can send you that other item?

Happy Travels to all those Obsessies making the pilgrimage to New York City. Just hope they have a gala premiere out here in Oz and that I get an invite to that!!

butterflybehr
Old 04-30-2004, 08:01 AM
Absolute Fan

buttterfly behr- hee hee! Thank you! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Nat- Bring it on! [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

My next project wil be a short Documentary on Roswell and the Fans, mainly on the effect its had on the fans [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

The Guys Who are going to Tribeca- I am going to miss you all soooo much!! Have lots of fun - I can't believe I'm not going!!!!!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] well, I do kinda live 5000 miles away or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Bring me back a souvenier... Jason's butt will do nicely thank you, I am assuming of course that when you see him you are all going to pounce on him and grab a bit for yourself? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anywayz.. have fun!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] And don't forget about me!! Carry a pic in my pocket then I will be there too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

lol, I'll shut up now.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:09 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hope everyone's morning is going well! A kid brought huge muffins and large coffees from Dunkin Donuts and I definately ate too much!

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 04-30-2004, 09:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey Obsessies! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Sorry I've been away so long. I don't know where the time goes. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Been very busy with school and I'm heading out of town this afternoon to be with my Dad on his birthday today. It's a biggie -- his 70th. [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] I'll be thinking about all you Tribeca-bound Obsessies this weekend. Take lots and lots of pictures for us Left Behinds. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] butterflybehr, Taffy, Nat, Tink, Vicki, Hoodie, pretty, Behry, Fearless, Dreamer4Ever, Danielle, MyrnaLynne, podmom, out of this world, Tasyfa, FehrlyBrendan, Scottie, Lynxbehr, Wen and Lotty

behrbutterfly [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to you about the garage sale. I can't imagine how hard this all is for you. Just keep telling yourself: Out with the old, In with the new!

LTF have fun on your trip and be safe. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Can't wait to hear your stories and see your pics.

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Yeah Maxed! You got your Roswell DVD. What do you think about it?

Cristine great test. I scored a 50. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Loved your vacation pics. Aren't you the little cutie!
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 04-30-2004, 10:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by prettylittleroswellian:
<STRONG>

The Guys Who are going to Tribeca- I am going to miss you all soooo much!! Have lots of fun - I can't believe I'm not going!!!!!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] well, I do kinda live 5000 miles away or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Bring me back a souvenier... Jason's butt will do nicely thank you, </STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Hi Jason, I'm a big fan of yours, now if you could just turn around, I'll be taking your butt....
Old 04-30-2004, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

If he has a removable fake butt, he probably won't mind parting with it - although I bet those things cost a pretty penny!
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-30-2004, 10:17 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Removable WHAT!?!? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I get...never mind. Better run back to FicLand and read some more before I get myself in trouble.

OT: Nick was soo good last night on Tru Calling. It was the first time I watch the show. Wasn't half bad. I never watched it before due to the setting in a Morgue.
Old 04-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey to All You Wonderful Obsessies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]TGIF!!!

To All Tribeca Bound Obsessies... Have an Alien Blast, as I'm sure you will [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]...Safe trip, enjoy each other, and give Jason a Kiss for me. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Kinsey... Wish Dad a [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] for me. [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Enjoy your visit with him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

MyrnaLynne...How Wonderful that you went to Bill Pullman's Premiere last night, and that you asked him about Jason. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Tink-a-Bella, & Kirsty... Excellent job getting A's on your Film Studies. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Am looking forward to "Roswell, 15 Years Later". [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And Tink, your fanart is just Fabulous!

DZ...Good luck with your garage sale Sweetie. Sending you [[[Big Behr Hugs]]] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Big Hugs & Kisses to...Cristine, Liz, BehryNice, FearlessLeader, Behrly Sane, AlienWendy23, Bluejeep, ~sky~, Moonmouse, Penny Laine, alien-mom, jero, Angel99, Tigereyes, Hoodie, Behr4Danielle2, The Christmas Nazi, Citylily, Luvtruche, Butterflybehr, Beth From Denver, mommaC, mockingbird39, flohmac, Podmom, June r., Behrfanny, *Vicki*, Sarzy, Maxibehr, Eccentric One, eM_au, brasha, gal25, pookie76, BehrlyAntarian, twilliams, MH, Cookie2697, Tekgirl, Tasyfa, veronicB, 6thRock, ~*Silly*~, vecastone, Maxed, Mamasita, nunki, Lynxbehr, Wildsphinx, Mariael311, FehrlyBrendan, NorafanofMaxandLiz, Breathless, BelevnDreamsToo, Scottie, cheriedreams, cosmicdream, Out of this world, juliebehr, LIZamaMAX, Like disco lemonade, PuReDrEaMeR05 and anyone else I missed.

Hugs, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Wen

edited to add our sweet Cristine. I'm so sorry sweetie! I don't know how you got left off my list [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited WenLuvsJB ]
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 04-30-2004, 02:50 PM
Addicted Fan

TGIF & Have a Safe Trip to all obsessies going to get jas tonight [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (rember try and not cry)

Hoodie lol yeah it was pretty bad for the teachers too, you guys must have been so board, since you cant grade papers or read and such.

Dz Thanks, sorry about your Divorcing yard sale [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kristy that cool that you guys get to make documentarys, are you using the schools camras?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] mom,EVERYONE!!

i'll be around
nat
[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Start Spreadn' the News...They're Leaving Today Obsessies want to be a part of it...in New York,New York
"These *FM* shoeswhat are they anyway?
are longing to stray
and make a JB splash of it
New York,New York
We want to wake up in the city where Jason sleeps
to find we're queens of Tribeca grill,seperate checks eek eek [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
These little town blues
are melting away
We'll be Happily ,Even After It
in old New York
If we can gather there
we'll gather... anywhere
It's up to you New York,New York!!!!

***Happy trails...early birds...I'll see you all Monday!!!
Old 04-30-2004, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

HEY....kids...double posted that masterpiece somehow....gonna go take a little peekypoo at the thread and come back and SO my little heart out

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited podmom ]
Old 04-30-2004, 03:50 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Mom, aw that was so cute
How are you?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread