Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 06:58 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hello ladies!!!

I just love all of the newest pics of Jason! He gets more good looking everytime!

So it looks like I am not going to get out of my final on Monday! You guys have no idea how sad I am! Especially if you see him before the movie monday!

Well, back to more homework...

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 04-27-2004, 06:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Cris! Must agree with the bf: that pic is just too cute for words. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Also ITA that if you couldn't eat the buffet, you should def have drunk your money's worth!!
hugs, Tas
Old 04-27-2004, 07:29 PM
Supreme Fan

i just realised i'm retarded at eating Sushi. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

but... YAY! New thread. Makes me happy to be a obsessie for ...crap 3 years now. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Cris- u look so cute in that pic. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey all lovely Obsessies! Behry happy days to you - and happy trails and Behr-hunting to all Tribeca-trekkers! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Lovely, lovely new thread opening, Mama Behry! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] So many beautiful Behr pics! And what a cute bus smilie!

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom:

<STRONG>Oooooo....two Behry start ups in a row..weeeeee!!!!!! Hey you forgot my fav of this batch [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm thinking this must be LTFs but then I think all pix are hers [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ..sorry if it's not [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>

Hey Poddy! Loved that one you posted too! Whew! Those dreamer eyes! And I always think every photo I post is Liz's too - and they usually are! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Thanks for the big hugs and all, hon!

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
He is SO CUTE! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ditto, I am even getting used to the pesky bangs in his eyes.
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img][/QB]
Psssst ML - maybe I can send you some teeny scissors to sneak into the Tribeca party! Just a few snips - he'll never notice! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I do like the longer hair - heck he could shave his head and I'd still be on the floor with that smile!

Vicki, was something mentioned about your having fallen? Sounded ouchie. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hope you're OK? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Oh, my sister just went on vacation to New Mexico and got to visit the actual Roswell! Sent me a postcard with the UFO Center on it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll have to scan it and post! How come my sister gets to visit all my fantasy spots? She went to New Zealand last year and got to go on a Lord of the Rings tour. I mean, she's never even seen the Roswell TV show or cared for a second about Tolkien or Orlando Bloom or mmmm mmmm Viggo or those cute Hobbits - Dom, Elijah, & Billy! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Not much other news for now - So nice to see so many Obsessies since recent news and sightings! BBL - have a great rest of the week! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Hoodie ]
Old 04-27-2004, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom:
<STRONG>Well Cristine you probably left from work but guess who I just talked to on the phone?! Jen [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Jen [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] thank you again!!!! BTW...you have the sweetest voice [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] podmom it was so much fun talking to you on the phone too I can't wait until this weekend when I will all my lovely obsessies again. Its gonna be fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks sweetheart, you are too kind [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoodie:
<STRONG>Vicki, was something mentioned about your having fallen? Sounded ouchie. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hope you're OK? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Yep, I fell down the other night. Steve had just emptied the trash can in the kitchen and left the lid on the floor right in the middle of where I was getting dinner ready. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Stepped into the lid and fell flat on the tile floor. Got a nice HUGE bruise on my leg and a very sore body! Every muscle hurts. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 09:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi all! I am back and have survived the 35th anniversary party I threw for my parents this weekend! Whew, now that that's over, back to my fellow Obsessies.
I missed sooooo much didn't I! All the new photos! Two sightings! New pix on the H,EA site! Wow! And Tribeca is just around the corner!
I hope everyone going has an incredible time and lots of wonderful stories and pix to bring back! So, Jason will be there! Oh, you guys will be soooo lucky! I can't wait for the fall to see it in Dallas! That's the only trip my budget will currently allow, but I'll be there! This is the one film I have been praying to see! Just take a look at my sig line!!! I love fairy tales and 'happy endings'. My fave movie of all time is Sleeping Beauty from Disney and my fave song is "Once Upon a Dream" from the same movie!!! So, to hear that line as the opening of the H,EA trailer! I was hooked! Yep, this is definitely gonna be my new fave movie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Even if it sucks [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] which I KNOW it won't.

Also, I saw the caps that LTF made of Jason/The Grudge on E... okay, no one kill me... but I think he looked a lot like Keanu Reeves esp. in the 11th pic on page 1 of Thread 116. I could almost hear him saying "Awesome, Dude!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, thanks to Behry for the new thread and all of that beautiful decoration!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] He does get better and better every time! And ML and Podmom I love his hair, I don't think the bangs really hide much of his eyes! They are soooo big and shiny! It's hard to miss them. They are always the first thing I notice about him everytime a new pic comes out! In fact, I have to look at the pix at least five times before I start noticing anything else [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Okay, SO's.... I missed like two threads because of the party planning, so if I missed anyone I am soooooo sowwy... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Kinsey- Deep Ellum sounds really [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]! I love alternative rock, so I guess I'll be enjoying that as well as H,EA when I go in the fall!

FL- Yep, I saw Hoobastank and Finger11 as well as Puddle of Mudd, Marcy Playground (Sex and Candy) from our fave 'Sexual Healing'), Trapt, and a handful of other bands. Hoobastank rocked! And they are so funny and entertaining!

Maxed- You too! NKOTB's Jordan Knight was my Obsession until Jason! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] In fact, lots of Jason pix from Sherman Oaks reminds me of Jordan, esp. when he's wearing a baseball cap and that goatee!

LTF- [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I wanted to go to the Prince concert! The tix sold out before I could get them!!

Hybrid- Gale Harold! Oy! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] You watch QAF too? I own all 3 DVD sets/seasons! Gale is gorgeous! You are soooo right gurl, family events are soooo much better with alcohol! At that 35th anniversary I mentioned above, there was lots and lots of drinking by me! I started an hour before the guests started to show up since I was the host and all. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

podmom- Oh yeah? Jason has to get busy this year for the 15 year later Roswell epis? With whom? Oh Hybrid....up for the task? Or Mariael? Or .....? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Hoodie- Jason... "Perfect Man" yes, paired with Heather Locklear...no! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] I agree with ML on that one.

Okay, I think I'm caught up now....

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to vicki, sarzy, cristine, alienwendy, veronicb, juner, D4E, wildsphinx, twins, wen (and her anis), nat, tasyfa, maggie, and anyone else I forgot.

And a big welcome to all the newbies... I can't remember if I said hello to them yet!

[img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]
Proud Obsessie #130!

"Does he belong to you?" Cop to Elizabeth, Jake's sister in Happily, Even After
"Max will always be a part of me..." Jason Behr at ComicCon 2004 .
Old 04-28-2004, 03:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi to All You Wonderful Obsessies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

So sorry to be MIA...R/L is running me ragged. Just not enough hours in the day lately(insert wiping brow smilie here)

Am posting semi-blind, but Ooooo I did see those Gorgeous pics of Our Gorgeous Obsession that MamaBehry posted. Just Heavenly, (swoon), [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Thanks Behry for the Wonderful start to the New Thread! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Have to post Our Obsessie Ani's...
by 6throck

by LongTimeFan

Now I have to crawl into bed [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Nighty-night to All You Wonderful Obsessies [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
hugs, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 04-28-2004, 06:22 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Just popping in to say hello [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Vicki sorry to hear you fell and glad that it wasn't anything really seriouse [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope the bruise fades soon [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Wen thanks for posting the Anis [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Christine you're so pretty! What's in a Bahama Mama? it sounds lethal!

Tink what do you mean you're retarded at eating sushi?

Behrbutterfly went to Roswell NM a couple of years back too - I have the postcards tucked away in my treasure box, grin! She had a great time as well!

butterflybehr
Old 04-28-2004, 07:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tasyfa:
<STRONG>Thanks for the new thread, Behry! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] The link back is to p. 10 of the Tribeca thread, though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
hugs, Tas
</STRONG>

Ooopsie [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]s!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thx Tas! I fixed that [img]smilies/puppy.gif[/img] right up!
Oh and I agree with you and Cristine's thoughts about getting your money's worth -heheee!! Booze it up it is! [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img]

Morning y'all [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]!
bbl,
Behry [img]smilies/viking.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 07:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello My Lovely Fellow Obsessies,

I haven't posted for a while, its been a mad and busy time for me recently.

I finally got the Roswell DVD's this past Monday. The HMV store I ordered them from put the release date back a week so they didn't come out until this week. But at least I finally have them.

Vecastone I replied to your email today. Glad to see your getting all excited about your trip, I can't wait until we get to meet. It'll be excellent. I'll have to try and post the pictures on here for everyone to see.

I have the week off this week and later tonight I'm going to Bologna in Italy to see my family. I'll be back on Saturday and check in then.

I can see everyone getting all excited about Tribeca. I wish I was going but maybe us UKers will get to see Jason soon. Hopefully 'The Grudge' will be treated to a big premiere here in London. Kevin Spacey helps run a theatre here in London so maybe he'll bring Jason over for something one day soon.

Anyway people I really must be off to pack now. Many hugs to all,

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] BehryNice, Dreamer4Ever, ChristineTheGoodwitch, MyrnaLynne, FehrlyBrendan, Podmom, Scottie, Tasyfa, Bhr4Danielle2, Hybrid-Angel, Hoodie, *Vicki*, Lynxbehr, WenLuvsJB, Lottyjp & Butterflybehr [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Love loads, Donna x x x x
'Wanna Be Startin Something' - 'MJ Always'
Old 04-28-2004, 07:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Posting blind... sorry I'm not around a lot these days [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Here's some news that made me laugh out loud this morning. Did any of you hear about this David Beckham movie? It's like a whole hour of him sleeping played in a continuous loop....

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Okay. How did the Beckham-Obsessies get funding for their project and we can't get "Let's Watch the Grass Grow" off the ground? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We even have a major plot twist! After watching the grass for 45 minutes, Jason suddenly rolls over and stares at the sky for a while

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 04-28-2004, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Obsessies

Not a good day for this little obsessie, lots and lots of work [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But new video with lots of Jason and the rest of the Roswell cast too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Imaginary (Promo)

Enjoy!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-28-2004, 09:05 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Posting Blind [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

OMGoodness!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!!! Guess what? I got my Film Studies result today... and I got an A!! An A!!!!!

woo woo woo woo!!!

I'm going to upload it so that you guys can see it if you want - Its a 5 minute documentary on my Film Studies teacher who died in December - do u remember that?

love and millions of hugs
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
xxxxxxxx
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Kirsty