Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2004, 02:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey to All You Wonderful Obsessies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks Behry for the Wonderful start to the New Thread! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] It's so good to see you posting! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

And Thank you Liz, Fehrly, and everyone else involved with finding, posting, and enlarging those Gorgeous New Pics of Jason at the Premiere! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] He looks Absolutely Gorgeous!!! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

And thanks Liz for the new caps of the E! segment on Jason and his movie "The Grudge"! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] And your nieces are so adorable! [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]

Welcome home Cristine! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] So glad to hear that you had a great time. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Can't hardly wait for your pictures now. [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Thanks Jen & Tas for giving us the heads-up on Cookie's sighting story of Jason at the Premiere. How lucky for her that she got to see him in all of his glory walking right by her! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

ML... Just LOVED the story of you keeping the fans in line with your "Mom-voice", when the body guard couldn't. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thanks Maggie for sharing this story with us. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Time to post Our Obsessie Ani's...
by 6throck

by LongTimeFan

TGIF Everyone!
hugs, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 04-16-2004, 03:17 AM
Passionate Fan

hello ladies.... nice to see our behr man out n about again!!! he's looking good!!! *grin*....
Old 04-16-2004, 06:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow, so many people to thank, I feel like I'm making an oscar speech!

LTF for enlarging the premiere photos;
dz and LTF for the TV sighting alert;
Vicki for recording it so that it can be put online
Behry for the new thread
June for the email about the Iraqi nightlife...NOT! Damn woman, that was spooky. I'm going to need massive doses of therapy after that.

dz you're not the only one with a vertical take of dog. Mick the Terrier of our household (about 10 inches tall) can jump about 3 - 4 feet straight up from a standing start.

butterflybehr
Old 04-16-2004, 06:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by june.r.:
<STRONG>hello ladies.... nice to see our behr man out n about again!!! he's looking good!!! *grin*....</STRONG>
hehee!! I was hoping those new pics would get your petuni out here June!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Can't get enough of his smile.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Behry [img]smilies/viking.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

I MUST get Mr ML off my computer in the evenings (playing his idiotic online game) because I am missing everything!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Wonderful new thread and those two smiley closeups of Jason at the premiere are sooo nice (except for those pesky locks of hair over the gorgeous eyes!)

So glad people caught JB on E! also! This is a very exciting time to be a JB fan! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Good luck on the UVA trip, Poddy - I think that's Ben McKenzie's alma mater [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And supposedly, Jason IS coming to Tribeca for the premiere at the festival. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-16-2004, 07:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Droppping in for a quick [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to the Obsessies!!!

Can't get enough of the new pix. AWESOME !!!!

Okay, going back to [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] over the new pix. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited WildSphinx ]
Old 04-16-2004, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] podmom I knew you would happy that Danielle is coming [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Liz yummy caps and [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] on the drool bib!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Cristine missed you hun, hope you had fun!!!!!

Can't do more shoutouts cause I am at the W place [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-16-2004, 08:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love the pix...great....I love his eyes are so intense [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]
Thanks for the pix [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img] !!

DREAMER & CHEMIST FOREVER
*OBSESSED JB FAN #159* *APPLESAUCER*ROSWELLIAN*
Old 04-16-2004, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

All these amazing new pics - I think the photographers are seeing what we've known all along - I've lost track of how many new pics there are - 30? 40? 50??? More???? He's positively glowing! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Oh - and hi Obsessies! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-16-2004, 11:15 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

here! here! Behrynice I 2nd that! lol

love, dz
Old 04-16-2004, 12:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

He is glowing!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] He looks sun-kissed!!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] YUMMY!!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 02:25 PM
Addicted Fan

oh my [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

loving the pics

i'll be around
nat
Old 04-16-2004, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Hey Obsessies! Lilla has the Jason/Grudge E! video link on the Grudge thread - head on over there and download it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Here's an ani I made too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Great ani! Has anybody made saying 'Yes' look that cute and sexy before?
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread