Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nat!
Old 04-06-2004, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Obsessies!

I had an obsessie moment today. I've been watching the lastest video clip and I could never understand what Jason says to Sarah in the clip where he's sitting next to her on the bed. Weeellll, I watch enough times today to catch what he says. giggle He says "We can go to Kyoto for the weekend!" awwwwwww! He wants to take her away for the weekend. If he asked any obsessie to go away what do you suppose the answer would be? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

love, behrbutterfly aka dz aka behrbodyshots
Old 04-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Extreme Fan

OK - there are no words I can use to say what those eyes, those eyelashes, that mouth, and those amazing expressions do to me! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Yummy, humminy, lovely caps, dear Liz! I know I say it so often that you must be sick of me, but I really appreciate so many lovely views of the man! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sorry, should do SO's but I'm beat! I'll do better tomorrow when I've caught up from lack of sleep.

G'nite and have a lovely tomorrow all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

From 6th Rock:

Tribeca's schedule is up! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Happily, Even After
Monday, May 4th, 5:00pm
Tuesday, May 5th, 4:45pm
Friday, May 7th, 6:00pm

New pic

(Now that we've seen, and are falling in love with the new look of "The Grudge's" Doug, H,EA's Jake looks verrrry scruffy!) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited Hoodie ]
Old 04-06-2004, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing that to our thread too, Hoodie!! I think he's beautiful! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey Natty!
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-06-2004, 11:44 PM
Passionate Fan

FL: Thank you for the great start to the thread! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

And it is a very very nice view! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Wen: Sounds like you had a great time at Sonoma! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

And I used to be an overly serious artsy fartsy type. But have grown out of that whatever and happily segued to Girls Just Want To Have Fun Mode. Giggle!

Lotty: I saw on the Tribeca thread that you are finding the air fare expensive. I have found... since a relative who travels a lot for work told me... that booking flights on Tuesdays or Thursdays often results in lower air fares. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nat: Your welcome sweetie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hybrid: I always enjoy your arts! And enjoyed catching up reading your fic. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

behrbutterfly: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

And of course I remember the one about watching the grass grow. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cristine: Have a great time on your vacation! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for tips... even if you usually tan... bring some sun block along.

Podmom: You would do well at real estate I think... because you have "people" skills and I can picture you enjoying checking out houses. Hey... my mother sold real estate and my older sister sells real estate. The courses that they took to get their licenses did involve memorizing a certain amount of legal stuff though. You should maybe get a hold of a course description to see what's involved where you live. Oh... and there are handy calculators out there that are made for calculating mortgages, etc. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

LTF: Thank you for posting the screen caps and the animation of "the handsome Jason Behr"! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

And last set of screen caps that you posted tonight are amazing clear! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Jennifer: I will check out your videos while I am at work tomorrow.

Kinsey: Hey.... you will do fine at school sweetie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And it's totally awesome the H,EA is coming to Dallas!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Maxibehr: [[[HUGS]]] about the repetitive strain whatever. And maybe try out Podmom's suggestion and do some painting. Just try to use as big as a piece of paper, or canvas as possible and think about keeping your arm relaxed and your wrist still. Do brush strokes with your whole arm rather then your wrist and fingers. Sounds weird... but actually once you get the hang of it, makes nicer looking paintings. The best thing to start off with is probably a set of water colours and a largish pad of water colour paper and a #12 water colour brush. You do the painting right on the pad and remove the water colour paper from the pad after it's dry.

ML: Happy Passover! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And when you mentioned Mr ML and Mr ML Junior missing their waffles I immediately thought of Kirsten on the OC hugging that huge plate of pancakes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

VB: Happy Passover!

And [[[HUGS]]] because of the school whatevers sweetie.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to butterflybehr, Hoodie, ML, juliebehr, Lynxbehr, ML, Maxed, FehrlyBrendan, Silly, Chocolate, Mar and behrlover18!

Maggie
Old 04-07-2004, 12:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey to All You Wonderful Obsessies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks FL for the Great Start to the New Thread. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] And Yes, lovely view indeed! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Thanks Liz for all the wonderful caps and Ani's. Jason is soooo Absolutely Gorgeous! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Podmom... So sorry to hear you lost yet another long post. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] The "CONTROL Z" option works in WORD, & WORDPERFECT. Some peeps like to write their posts in those programs, and then just copy and paste it into the POST REPLY Box. But yes, you really have to try to remember to copy your post b4 you post it. Just try to get into the habit of hitting CONTROL A, and that Highlights your Whole post, then right click COPY, and BOOM, your post is saved. Then if you loose your Post after you post it, then all you have to do is right click PASTE, and BAM, your post is back. Just like magic! Good luck with your future posts. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Cristine... Have a wonderful time on your vacation! Take lots of pictures to share with us! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

DZ... Awww honey, my heart goes out to you. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Do you really have to be there when bossy-assy comes on the weekends? If it were me, I'd make it a point not to be. But that's just me. I hope things start getting better for you. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Happy Passover MyrnaLynne & VB and to all who celebrate. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kinsey... Wow, you started school all ready?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That was fast! I wish you all the best, and I hope the discipline of studying goes easy for you. And that's wonderful that H,EA will be shown in Dallas and that you'll get to see it!I'm sooo excited for you!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Welcome Chocolate! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I think you are our youngest member to date. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Have you visited the JB's German Thread yet? They are a bunch of fun-loving sweeties over there as well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

MaxiBehr... I hope your hands/arms are feeling better soon. Also, forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the Mom of Max & Evan? Or do I have you confused with someone else? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Well, it's time to post Our Obsessie Ani's...
by 6throck

by LongTimeFan

***Stripper Max will appear on the next page***

Sweet Behr Dreams All; I'm off to bed [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]
hugs,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 04-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] VB [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] and Nat and Podmom [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]'s to u guys
i'm off to bed soon
Old 04-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Everyone!

Sorry to interrupt the thread flow and all but I am sending out a plea for help.

For those who went to this year's Second Annual Zeke Lerner Celeb Bowl-a-thon, you know we had a great sponsor this year, FredaLA.com. They donated all of the gift bags for us, as well as hooking us up with free DVD's for the bags and did free advertising for us on their website (www.fredala.com) and in their newsletter. Part of the deal was to provide them with pics of the their bags "in use" at the BAT. Unfortuntly though, our official photographer didn't catch any with the bags. So I am asking for those who were at the BAT this year if anyone has any pics with or around the FredaLa.com gift bags in them. The pic will be used in the FredaLa.com newletter. It would be a HUGE help to me if anyone has any pics like this. If you do and would be willing to help, PLEASE email me ASAP at mailto:sarah@bowl4fsma.orgsarah@bowl4fsma.org</A> or PM me. Thanks sooooo much!!!
Sarah [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]
aka Snow
BAT auction coordinator

I sooooo appreciate it!
POD #26
"Where are you going?"
"To hell if I don't change my ways!"
Old 04-07-2004, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoodie:
<STRONG>From 6th Rock:

Tribeca's schedule is up! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Happily, Even After
Monday, May 4th, 5:00pm
Tuesday, May 5th, 4:45pm
Friday, May 7th, 6:00pm
</STRONG>
WOO HOO!!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] That means I don't have to take off a whole day of work Whoopie!!!! I am definitely going to the first showing but I will take the last 2 hours off of work [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Whos with me?
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-07-2004, 07:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
<STRONG>Whos with me?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Me! Me!

Okay, still waiting for the official word from my superiors, but if they don't give me the whole week off, I think I can take 2 days [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So, yes, Me! Me!!

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 04-07-2004, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] FL I will probably take half a day that Monday but I won't have to on Friday since it starts at 6 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-07-2004, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Great times! Maybe I could come down early on Monday, see the show, stay over, do NY stuff Tues, see the show again, and go home? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And be totallly useless the rest of the week! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thank you 6thRock for the heads up and Hoodie for bringing it over here!
[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG> And be totally useless the rest of the week! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Heck, if he's there, make that the rest of the month [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread