Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Thanks FehrlyB [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I couldn't take it - I quoted you on the OTOs on the Roswell board since many of them don't come over here - they're awesome pics - can you reveal where you found them?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] You could PM me if you like.

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm just dazzled by the smile and sparkly eyes...beyond that, nothing I can say could possibly be close to describing how I feel when I look at these pics.

Amazing transformation from the "boy" we knew from Roswell to a man, who will have 3 movies out this year!! Very happy to see him succeed! Very excited to get the opportunity to tell him in person - even if I have to shout it from back behind a bunch of crazily excited Obsessies!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

...humbled....
B
Old 04-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Sure LTF, I found them at shootingstaragency.com [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Wonderful enlargements by the way. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

#142 OBSESSED JB FAN
Roswell Dreamer & Candy lover
Old 04-15-2004, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey MammaBehry! How are those Tribeca plans coming?? Are you going to start a new thread - we're close! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] FL is busy too.
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey LTF - I sure can!! Give me a few minutes! I'll be using some of these amazing pics you guys enlarged! Thanks to you and Fehrly for them!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Behry [img]smilies/viking.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Extreme Fan

oh man - posted twice!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited BehryNice ]
Old 04-15-2004, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BehryNice:
<STRONG>oh man - posted twice!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited BehryNice ]</STRONG>
You just did that to move the thread along. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Seive Thanks so much for visiting and posting the 'Jason' pictures.

Hey Obsessies, how gorgeous does our man look? I guess that Japan trip did alot more for him that we thought it did.

Vicki Is it possible that you could PM me with the 'Happily Even After' trailer? I still haven't seen it and have now tryed everything I can think of. The trailer starts to work for mebut as soon as it gets to the picture of the little boy it stops and will not start again. Thank you in advance.

Off to watch a programme about the gorge David Beckham now.

Much love and hugs to all,

Donna x x x x [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
'Wanna Be Startin Something' - 'MJ Always'
Old 04-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Hey!!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] There's a New Thread!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
~ Jason Behr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread