Old 02-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Even the thought of Jason in my bed....
Old 02-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Ain't that the truth!
Old 02-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Remember one time KaDee says she hits him in her sleep!

I'd never do that.....
Old 02-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Yes! Maybe she's not really asleep and that's how she gets out any frustrations she may have with him

I'm a restless sleeper so I probably would
Old 02-06-2018, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Anyone watched the grammys and super bowl for the music stuff?

I know I'm getting old when I don't know half the singers they call on stage that win stuff!

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-06-2018, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

I didn't watch the Grammys this year. I did watch Kesha's performance later though. I'm still bummed she lost. She deserved that award.

I didn't watch the Superbowl but I'm glad the Eagles won! I loved Justin when I was younger but as a person he's really turned me off him. And I'm not a fan of his new album at all. I've read really mixed reviews on his performance. Some say it was amazing and others say it was very mediocre.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

Not a huge fan of Kesha, she kinda reminds me of my sisters friend who I can't stand. Which is super unfair I guess, but I think I actually only liked 1 of her song and it was only because they played it on the Simpsons.

As for JT's performance, it was good, it wasn't the greatest but it did bring a lot of memories because most of the songs he sang were during the time my hubby and I got together.

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-07-2018, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

I wasn't a fan of any of her music at first. It felt like those songs we stalking me! But I started hearing her new stuff on the radio and I wanted to support her after all that she went through. It's still not my favorite music but I like it.

That's cute! I did end up watching it on YouTube and I felt like it was just there....nothing too exciting. I think of the halftime show as kinda over the top and compared to past performances he didn't do it for me. And as much as I don't like him as a person, I'm bummed I dislike his new album so much. He does have talent and can make some good music but that album is not it for me
Old 02-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Well I Loved the Super Bowl because my Eagles finally won the Super Bowl!!!! I am so glad I got to see it in my lifetime...I was not hopeful We went to my daughters and we all had our Eagles jerseys on and we let the to older kids stay up late to see the end even though they had school the next day. ( 6&8yr olds) when they won ppl all over set off fire works...we opened the door and listened and pps in the hood were yelling yay Eagles and we did too...the kids got a big kick out of yelling it was a really good game too which rarely happens.

Now about Justin T what was he thinking with his outfit it was unreal. Here it is....

he is getting a lot of negative reviews. I don't think it was bad just kind of meh....accept I loved he did the song from Trolls at the end...it made baby Grace really happy too

I like that he had regular looking ppl as back up....fully clothed women of all sizes...that was a plus to me. It was family friendly. Bruno did better last year though...just sayn'
Old 02-07-2018, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

I was so happy for the Eagles! I'm not a football fan by any means but if I had to choose a team that's who I pick!

Yeah a lot of the reviews I've read say it was kind of boring. Bruno had much more energy!
Old 02-08-2018, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

Yay for the Eagles!! We were cheering for them too! We were cheering for the 99 year old man who hasn't seen them win a super bowl during his life time!!

Yeah JT's performance was not the best. It was entertaining but yeah there has been better. I actually saw people tweeting from their seats and it was quiet! Like no one was cheering, so weird!

I'm Aubrey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread