Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2003, 05:15 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Michelle and LTL's Excellent Adventures as Extras in 'Livien'

At Tum's suggestion, I'm pulling my and Michelle's posts from the OTO thread on the Roswell board into one thread. So you may have seen these before, but they're all together now.

If and when we get pictures, we'll post them here too. There weren't that many, just a few taken at the end of the work day.

Michelle, who had the camera, chose to sleep today after getting to bed at 6:30 am, then she went out gallivanting with Dreamer4Ever instead of getting to the photo shop.

My first post:

The logon is different, but this is really LTL, posting from New York City.

And who else is in New York City? His Armfulness, His Crooked Grin -ness, His Amber-Eyedness - ? Himself!

And who got to be in his movie today? SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK Me. And Michelle!

Now before anyone sends out a hit man, I was sworn to secrecy and I didn't even know where we'd be shooting until we got there.

After we were done shooting (I love saying that!), we were back in an apartment that was a holding area, and JB was in the kitchen running his hands under warm water because it had been so cold outside.

I don't know where I got the nerve, but I went in there, asked him if he was done for the day, and when he said yes, I asked if he'd mind signing a couple of autographs. He said sure, and a little while later he came over and sat with us, signed autographs, and chatted for awhile. Ker-frellling-plunk!!

We took pictures but they are not digital, so it will be a few days before they get up. He gave me the cutest grin when we were waiting for one of the pictures, so Michelle asked him to smile that way again and took it. Hope it comes out!

I also showed him pictures of the Nick butt-grope at the London convention. He said, "This is hysterical. I wish I'd been there." Me too, Jason!!

OK, that's the short story - ? I've got to let Michelle get back on a computer, and I have to catch a train back to Maryland. Although, at this point, I just might float all the way home. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] <--- Definitely me!
Old 12-13-2003, 05:17 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Part 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Michelle Yonkrz:

Max-ing Out!

New clothes to serve as costume for extra work:
$55

Hotel room, so I can talk LTL off the ledge the night before extra work: Don't ask

Working all day as an extra in Shooting Livien with Jason Behr: PRICELESS! ;;;-)*

*this is a new smilie, invented by me on another list, to signify someone who has met JB, and who keeps blinking from his blinding smile, or just on general principles, because their eyes won't focus!

pause

Oh - I'm sorry. I just keep phasing out, catching myself, and snapping back to reality - - and it's still real! It really happened!

Jacki and I didn't get any sleep last night -- a thud from all the shocked people out there! -- and still we were calm, cool, collected... Oh, who am I kidding! We were basket cases this morning!

We stopped at Starbucks on the way to the rendez-vous point, and I got a glimmer of how I was when I could hardly choke down a bite or a sip. Threw half of the frappuchino away, and that is a first!

In the cab on the way, Jacki kept looking at me nervously, and saying, "Are you sure you know where we should be going?" To break up the 'are we there yet' monologue, she regaled me with the nightmarish fantasies she'd been having about this turning out to be a disaster! ;-) (yes, I'm exaggerating a little, LTL!)

As if! I, moi, would not know where we were to report when we were going to get to watch Jason Behr at work? Tsk, tsk.

We got there, and waited around, and they didn't even have us sign releases, so I was getting worried. Then we listened to an AD's phone conversation (not much choice, considering we were all in the room), and found out they'd been shooting all morning nearby! (Poo!)

That was discouraging to hear. I began to succumb to Jacki's nighmares, and fear that they'd only use us for 5 minutes, and that we wouldn't even get to see Jason Behr!

Then they said, "Background! OK, let's go!" And the few of us (about 6?) were marched to nearby Central Park, and told where to stand. I kept glancing at the group around the camera, and oh-so-subtly stepping on Jacki's foot, trying to see if she saw what I saw ...

... Jason Behr, peeking through the camera lens at where he was going to be - - and the poor thing was wrapped in a silver heat-reflective "space-blanket" (LOL) because of the extreme cold.

We extras were then split into 2 groups, for "coming" and "going", and we were to walk by in front of him. They did a couple of takes, and then we were whisked back to the "holding area" room.

Wow, I thought. A little bit of a let-down, but... we got to be here, we got to do this, and we saw Jason Behr. I was worried that LTL might not think it was worth the trip, but the rhapsodic look on her face made me suspect otherwise ...

Back at the ranch, they told us to wait, we would be used again after lunch. The costume person checked us out, picked out different selections of what to wear for the afternoon, and then ... the releases. Finally we were given releases to sign. I began to perk up.

We were told we'd have lunch (after the real people had been fed) ;-) , and we saw JB come in to have lunch.

The other extras were very friendly, so while we were eating our lunch, we chatted and made their acquaintance.

After lunch, we changed and made our way to the new location - - a street corner about 3 blocks away. We watched while they set up stuff with Jason Behr and a union extra, who had a line. They ran that a few times, (it was *freezing* out! Wind tunnels, wind chill, sun going down behind buildings, losing the light), finally were satisfied, and then set up for us "background" people.

We extras had to do things more in clumps, this time, and after a couple of takes, we were told to stay, while everyone else was "wrapped". We had to record background people sound, like comments of passers-by.

Finally, *finally* we got to go back inside!

Jacki will be back home soon, she can post the rest. I am smiling, can't seem to focus, just want to shut down and reboot, so I can process this!

The best is yet to come ... next up: a Close Encounter of the Third Kind!
There are 7 parts, so hang tight!

[ 12-13-2003: Message edited LTL ]
Old 12-13-2003, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Thats Wonderful..sounds like you had more than a good time
thanks for the story..cant wait to see the pics [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
natalie4237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 05:32 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Part 3, from me:

OK, since I can't think too coherently, I'll just do this in pieces.

When we did the walk-by scene with Jason, I noticed him looking at Michelle every time we walked by (4-6 times?) She told me later that she had been giving him a certain look (away from the camera), and he was interacting with her. Does that sound the way it's supposed to? What I mean is that Jason was using Michelle to play off, for his own role. Tres [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

After that we went back to "Holding" -- a small apartment empty of everything but folding chairs and tables. The small bedroom was used for wardrobe and makeup. When you walked in the door, the kitchen was immediately to your left, the living room opened up in front of you, with a dining area tucked in behind the kitchen. To the right was a bank of closets and a short hallway to the bedroom and bathroom.

We sat a table at the far end of the living room where we could get a good view of everything. At lunchtime Jason came in and got a plate from a little buffet line that had been set up in the kitchen, then he and the other principals, and the director ate in the bedroom, while the tech crew and we extras ate in the living room.

When it was getting time to go out again, everyone was lining up intermittently for the bathroom, and the person who was dealing with us extras said to let any cast and crew members go first. So I was talking to the wardrobe woman (Michelle, help -- is that what she was called?) -- a really nice person who talked with us a lot -- while we waited, and Jason got in line. Somehow I never pictured this as being how I would encounter him for the first time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So it was my turn next and I said to JB, "You can go next." And he said, "No, that's OK, you go ahead." And wardrobe woman says, "No, Jason, you should go first." And so he did. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So then we extras were told to meet outside the building, and we ended up following the assistant director and her assistant and Jason. BehrF: I was trying to look at details for you, despite the fact that my mind kept going blank. He was wearing the black Converse sneakers, jeans that hung a little over his heels, a grey sweater over a red T-shirt (that just peeked out at the collar), and a leather coat.

[Note: I think there was a message from the Universe for me when I came up the escalator at Penn Station in NYC late Thursday night, and the first thing I saw was a Krispy Kreme store. It was a good omen!]

[ 12-16-2003: Message edited LTL ]
Old 12-13-2003, 05:34 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Part 4, also from me:

I forget what I wrote in my first post about asking Jason to do autographs, but here's a little more detail. He had gotten back to Holding before we did after shooting the last scene we had with him, so we weren't even sure he was there. But we went back to our table to warm up and fill out some paperwork, and, oh yeah, wait to see if he was there. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So he crossed the end of the room and went into the kitchen where we could hear the water running for a few minutes. I wondered if he was trying to warm up by running water over his hands. Well, the drinks for everyone were in the kitchen, so.... Don't ask me where I got the nerve to do it, because it's not something natural for me, but I just walked into the kitchen. And there we were --- alone -- together. Although he didn't seem as awestruck by the moment as I was. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

He was definitely trying to warm up -- he was shivering, and one eye was running because he had been hit in the face by a piece of equipment during the shooting. No one even knew until the scene was over that he had been hurt because he kept soldiering on.

I said something like, "Are you OK?" and he said, "Yeah, it's getting better" or something like that. Then I told him I was going to reach behind him to get to the cooler where the drinks were. When I had my drink, I asked him if he'd been hit in the eye, and he said no, it had hit him in the nose, but it made his eyes water. But he was already looking better. So then I asked him if he was through for the day and he said yes, so I asked him if he could sign a couple of things for me when he got settled, and he said, "Sure, be glad to."

I'd heard that he likes to stay in character when he's shooting, and even in our brief encounter in the bathroom line, it showed. He just seemed to be a different person the first time, a little more remote. Whereas when I was talking to him in the kitchen, he was very relaxed and friendly. Did I just say "when I was talking to him in the kitchen"??? THUD!!
Old 12-13-2003, 05:35 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Part 5, from Michelle:

Quote:

Here's part one of what more I can make myself crank out:

SHORT VERSION:
OK. The "I can do this just one more time, and I can quit any time that I want" theory is obviously flawed. ;-)

Overexposure is not the cure!

It's hopeless. I'm doomed.

The End

LONGER VERSION:
Anyway - - the afternoon shoot had been grueling: it was near sundown, which is very early at this particular time of year, and C~O~L~D! And Windy! (And I'm from Maine, where it gets a little cold from time to time, too! :lol [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!

At one point, a lighting techie had dropped a screen-thingy (looked like a big, thick piece of styrofoam, very thick, shiny on one side, white on the other - - either side could affect the lighting according to taste) on Jason's face! The techie was resting the edge on the ground, only had to support the top edge with his hand, and the top edge was tilted forward for angle. He lost his grip on the panel - - probably because he couldn't any longer feel his hands - - and the top edge fell forward, grazing Jason's face and pushing the wire-rimmed glasses higher up and forcefully almost into his eye!

So when we were back in the base of operations, he was there in the bathroom, washing off the grime they had painted him with, and soaking his eye with cold cloths, etc. I was afraid it meant he'd have a black eye, or something, which would really bollux up the schedule! I guess it was conveyed to him that other people were now back, and needed the loo, so he adjourned to the kitchen. LTL noticed this and went to investigate, and saw him just standing there, running his hands under hot water! Poor guy was really chilled to the bone.

She asked if he wasn't too tired, would he sign a few things for her? And he graciously and cheerfully agreed to come over in a few minutes.

So LTL joined me, and we waited. I was sitting at the end of a long folding table, one of 4 we had used at lunch. LTL was to my left, the Extra Who Had One Line (Donna) to my right.

While we waited, Donna asked a little about Jason, and then said exactly what another featured extra had said that afternoon: "Well, I don't know who he is, but he sure is *cute*!" Then she lamented that she didn't have anything to have him sign. I mentioned that I *might* have... one or two extra printouts, and she was delighted!

Soon, ... He came. (celestial choirs) lol

He started to greet us, then ... recognized me! He said, "Hey, you're back! How are you? (Or how have you been?)" Then, according to LTL, he said, "Good to see you again." (It's so good to have backup, 'cause when The Gaze is directed upon *you*, it's kinda hard to concentrate! All of a sudden, he seems to be speaking swahili!)

I, of course, was looking behind me to see who he was talking to! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's the closest I came to starting to visibly dribble on myself; I'm starting to become enured to the royal presence, and managed somewhat better, after. ;;;-)

Which wasn't easy, because here's what came next, and *this is why I said what I did*:

Before he sat down, he made some exclamation and started fiddling with his clothing. As he lifted his shirt (yes, Gentle Readers, that's what I said) he said, "Oh! My pants are falling down!" And, lo! It was so. (celestial choirs)

Have you regained consciousness yet? (I'm still pondering how seeing me made his pants fall down! LOLOL)

Then, he proceeded to tighten his belt quite a bit (sigh), and said that he'd lost some weight while filming this role. Then he sat down next to LTL.

LTL started showing him her stuff, and as I recall, we were talking to him while he signed. Then I asked him if I could get something signed, and explained that I'd forgotten someone last time, who was a teenager in France named Constance, who thought the moon rose and set in his eyes. He seemed amused by that as he signed, and it didn't seem to hurt his feelings overmuch! With almost a month of constantly being in the spotlight, a little ego-nourishment was due tribute, IMHO.

And I got him to sign a picture for me, because the last time he had signed a picture that he didn't like, and I had to agree upon reflection - - it wasn't a good shot. The one I brought was from a magazine, and has been printed in Australia, NZ, France, and this one was from Japan.
Old 12-13-2003, 05:37 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Part 6, also from Michelle:

Quote:
Second part:

I took out a little disposable camera, and tried to ask if it was OK to take some pictures; don't know if he heard me, 'cause I'm not sure that I was even capable of making actual sounds! But I snapped a few of him signing autographs, anyway!

I asked him if he had gotten a copy of the article in New York magazine about Shooting Livien, and he said, "No! I didn't!" I pulled one out, and gave it to him. He enjoyed looking at it, and I said he could keep it. "Oh, no! I don't want to take your copy!" he replied. Then he said his grandmother liked to keep clippings of his work, and he'd send it to her."

Then LTL (watch out for treacherous backup!) suggested that I take a picture with him! "Oh, no," I demurred. "Sure! Come on!" Jason urged. Helpless to resist, I did his bidding. ;;;-) LOLOL! I stood next to him, and he ... draped both his arms around my neck! I think his head was really close to mine; I didn't dare look! To keep a more idiotic expression off my face, I started mugging and clowning a bit, and Jacki refused to snap the shot! She said, "Michelle! Stop making funny faces!" (hee) She wouldn't take the the shot unless I stood there ... struggling valiantly to keep my eyes from running in spirals, and to keep my jaw clenched shut, so I couldn't either 1) drool, or 2) grin like a moron. Time will tell the results ... and I think I'll have to be committing a homicide when I see what she snapped! ;-)

Then as he started to move away (did I mention how grateful I am for backup? lol), Jacki said, "Oh, no, let's take one more in case the first one didn't come out!" OMB! So this time he draped an arm casually over my shoulder and I thought if I had to stand there any longer without ... pick your favorite SAT word, I'd explode!

Then *Jacki* posed with him for a picture, and after I snapped, I noticed him turn to her, and maybe say something, and flash this wonderful, mischievous grin! So before I shot again, I said, "Oh, no, take another, and this time look at her like that," or some such thing (what a team we are, Jacki!), and he did!

Then Donna, the other extra, posed with him, and gave me her address so I could send her the picture! She also gave me her script sides, which I had asked her about earlier, and she had said she wanted to keep it. But now she said, "It's only fair, since you're sending me the pictures, and gave me the one for him to sign." So I've copied it, and will send the original (nobly send - - did I mention nobly send?) back to her.

Jason was really wonderful, spent time with us, was gracious and generous, and friendly and fun. ;;;-)

As we were leaving and got into the hall, Jacki was adjusting the luggage, and I said, "Hurry up!" When she asked why, I said: "Because I've got to scream or yodel, or crow from the rooftops, and I don't want to mortify myself by doing it here!" She laughed, and apparently understood, so we hastened to the elevator.

As the door started to close, I said, "Hurry! Hurry!" like Cinderella, trying to get out of the ball before she went bare-assed! Before the coach could turn into a pumpkin! So as the door finally slid to a close, we looked at each other and went, "AAAAAAAaaaauuuggghhh!"

We got down into the lobby, gushing and laughing, and ... well, basically didn't stop for hours! We debated what to do, and I suggested, "My office! Internet! Now!" and she said, "Yeah!" and grabbed the suitcase and sucked me out the door in her wake! (hee!)

We got a cab - - finally -- and on the way to Rockefeller Center (we never even looked at the tree, Jacki!) I said, "Let's *not* go to my office right away! We won't be able to stop gushing and ... (help me out here, Jacki! screaming?); so let's go somewhere to dinner, try to get some of this out of our systems first. By the time we're done, everybody will have gone to the office Christmas party, and we can be alone."

I can't take any more now; like Jacki, I've had no sleep, and profound sensory overload for hours and hours and hours ... but let's just leave it at this, for now (while Jacki's unconscious, and unable to defend herself): It was such a wonderful day that Jacki professed her undying love to me, many, many time! ;;;-) LOLOLTL!
Old 12-13-2003, 05:46 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Part 7, from me:

"...I'm still flying -- in bed at 4, then my husband woke me up while he was getting up at 8, and I couldn't get back to sleep.

Incidentally, my son went out about 1 am (college kid, what do you expect?) and I said good-night, but I was still up when he returned at 3:30. Finally at 4 am, I said I was going to bed, but I was obviously reluctant to let go of the day, and he said, "I know -- you're glowing." LOL Earlier Michelle and I had been talking about "glowing on the inside" but obviously it was on the outside as well!!

Some sequence of events: When Jason came over to our table, he didn't sit down at first but leaned over the table signing things. It was while he was leaning like that that he realized his pants were falling. I was standing at first, then sat down. I was so involved with showing him what I wanted signed that it was a couple of minutes before my brain screamed, "Alert!!! You're sitting RIGHT NEXT to Jason and chatting with him!!!!!!!!!" At that time I sat back and looked at him; his shirt was long, so if he was having difficulty with his pants, it didn't show.

When Michelle gave him the New York magazine, he first said, "My mom will want to see this." Then, "and my grandma. She keeps a scrapbook (or album)." He was really thrilled to get it, and he sat down to talk.

I really wanted to stare at his face for a long, long time, and soak up every detail, but I could hardly do that without his noticing so I kept darting quick glances. He definitely looks younger than his age, and his smile is just beatific!

Quote:
From Michelle:
Then *Jacki* posed with him for a picture, and after I snapped, I noticed him
turn to her, and maybe say something, and flash this wonderful, mischievous
grin! So before I shot again, I said, "Oh, no, take another, and this time look
at her like that," or some such thing (what a team we are, Jacki!), and he did!"
[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Yes, we'd done the one picture, and I don't know if it was because I asked for an insurance pic, or Michelle said something, or I said something else, because what with the two of us standing with him with his arm or arms around us, I don't think we shared one coherent thought.

I looked up at him (we're doing the one-arm-around-each-other thing) and I was literally dazzled by this genuine, amused smile (like we were sharing a laugh over something funny), only inches from my face, and he was kind of looking down at my mouth. I was in serious danger of going into a catatonic trance right there.

Michelle asked him to repeat it, and he did smile again, but it didn't have that spontaneous sparkle of the first one. Never mind -- it's permanently etched in my brain. Naturally, I forgot all the things I planned to do should I have my picture taken with him -- arrange the hair, don't smile too big, don't squint. It'll probably be another case of Beauty and the Beast to look at, but it was wonderful to be in the moment.

When he finally left us (after big hugs all around [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] ), he thanked us -- thanked US! -- for helping out with the film. Can you believe it? I decided it would be bad form to throw myself at his feet and kiss them over and over, saying, "No, thank YOU, for a zillion moments of pleasure, in so many different ways, since September 1999." [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Well, I should have done the thank-you part, but again, I was too stunned to think coherently.

Random thought -- I didn't see any sign of the cell phone that Jason is famous for. No Cellina! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
We got a cab - - finally -- and on the way to Rockefeller Center (we never even
looked at the tree, Jacki!)"
I was watching Conan O'Brien with my son last night, and CO was complaining about all the crowds coming to see the tree. I said, "Hey, I was at Rockefeller Center tonight!" Son asks, "Did you see the tree?" Uh, no. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Michelle, when I left you, I tried to catch a cab right away on 7th Avenue, but everyone was using the cabs to get to the theaters. I needed to walk off some nervous energy anyway, so I walked down to where Broadway and 7th cross before I caught one that had dropped some people off at one of the shows. All the bright lights and excitement of Broadway matched my mood.

Quote:
but let's just leave it at this, for
now (while Jacki's unconscious, and unable to defend herself): It was such a
wonderful day that Jacki professed her undying love to me, many, many time!
;;;-) LOLOLTL!"

I confess -- it's true!! She's sending me her laundry for life."

NOTE: For those who don't know me and who therefore might be in for a terrible shock on seeing any pix, after reading what sounds like the gushings of a young girl -- I am old enough to be his mother! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was seriously afraid of making a complete fool of myself, but Michelle says I behaved. I'll have to take her word for it since the whole day has an air of unreality about it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Michelle said she would check in later this evening and add more.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 12-16-2003: Message edited LTL ]
Old 12-13-2003, 05:50 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Thanks, Natalie! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2003, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

LTL !!!!!! .......I am so happy for you and MichelleFY as well as grateful for your wonderfully told stories you guys handled yourselves remarkably well [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img].....with *grace and aplumb* I got such a charge out of your excitement....and to think *I* ate dinner with LTL who used the toilet directly after JB....that is only one degree of seperation in my book.....I'm so stoked [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] (ok I'm gagging myself......so much self editing so little time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )

Michelle Loved your writing! If you don't write fan fic.....get started!!!

I can not wait for the pictures! and I feel safe saying lots of us feel that way!

Way to go Tum for asking the girls to post this here!!

How much fun are we going to have seeing this movie.....JB natch!!!!......but looking for Alien Wendy LTL and Michele to boot [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

[ 12-13-2003: Message edited podmom ]
Old 12-13-2003, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing this over! And LOL at JB having trouble with his pants falling down - seems to me they were doing that at FF party too.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
MyrnaLynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 08:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks LTL for bringing that over. You are a sweetheart. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Congrats to Michelle and LTL!
*Vicki* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 09:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Jacki! Your clarity of recall is amazing ! You kept a very cool, level head for someone in the throes of her first alien abduction! ;;;-)

One funny thing about after: we sat in the restaurant, lapsing into catatonic states every few minutes or so, then reaching for our cellphones. Then our eyes would meet, and we'd slowly grin, usually culminating in a mutual groan, scream, or some other manifestation of overstimulation, albeit ecstatic! ;;;-)

At one point, Jacki picked up a fork, and started poking her hands with the tines.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm real. It's true! We really did this!" she replied! LOL!

Also, Jacki, we need to talk later. We need to debrief again, and I want a full accounting of ... OK, let's call it the Dribble Debriefing. I want to know exactly how much of an ass I made of myself? And don't dare to tell anyone but me!
Old 12-13-2003, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
from podmom
your wonderfully told stories you guys handled yourselves remarkably well ..... with *grace and aplumb*
Sigh. I fear that quite other SAT words would describe it more accurately!

Quote:
I got such a charge out of your excitement....
That's the only thing that makes this much exposure worth enduring! ;;;-) We're being cursed and queried in several languages already, I've been told!

Quote:
and to think *I* ate dinner with LTL who used the toilet directly after JB.... that is only one degree of seperation in my book.....
Hey, you get your thrills where you can find 'em!

Quote:
I'm so stoked (ok I'm gagging myself...... so much self editing so little time)
Opportunities for scurrilous and fiendish humor rather abound in this, eh? I really appreciated the humor in this remark. ;;;-)

Quote:
Michelle Loved your writing! If you don't write fan fic.....get started!!!
That's a kudo that tickles my fancy. Thanks! Wish I could, but this kind of thing seems to be the only thing I can do. I'm glad to think that this shared the pleasure - - because it certainly helped us to ride our endorphin high!

At dinner, I actually had a drink, a rarity for me. And I've sometimes believed I'm part-alien, because just "this much" makes the room spin! But last night - - didn't even touch me! I was so much higher than that already!

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Michelle in Yonkers ]
Old 12-13-2003, 09:57 PM
Tum
Total Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Wonderful!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread