Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2017, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yes so happy you're sticking around!!!
Old 04-11-2017, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! It's nice to be back!

Roswell was why I came to too. I watched it when it originally aired and that was around the time my parents broke down and finally got Internet. I was hooked Roswell was my first online fandom. Going online to search for spoilers and fanfiction lead me to message boards and eventually to here. I was really active on the Heroes board too and then I didn't have much time to be on for years and by then I couldn't remember any of my login stuff so I just started over. I'd pop in and check things out but it's definitely more fun being involved again.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

So happy you came back!!
Old 04-11-2017, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Me too!
Old 04-11-2017, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

And a regular poster!

What do you do for work?

Sorry i'm a lil nosy
Old 04-11-2017, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

That's fine I'm currently looking for a new job. I worked at a pharmacy for years but there were just too many shakeups and changes in corporate that it was stressing me out and made going to work a huge struggle. I babysit my niece while I'm looking and I'm much happier now

What about you?
Old 04-11-2017, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Aww that's good I hope you find something you enjoy soon. Life is definitely too short to do a job that makes you unhappy!!

I've had many career changes Right now i'm training to be a Primary Teacher. It's killing me....so much stress!! But I hope once the training part is done and I have my own class without constantly being watched it'll be better...
Old 04-11-2017, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! And I agree. That's why I finally had to walk away. It was definitely scary but I haven't regret it once. It was taking all of my time and energy and giving me nothing but stress in return. I have a couple jobs I'm interested in that I think will be much better for me in the long run.

Oooo that's awesome! I grew up wanting to be a teacher but I changed my mind in high school. I have a lot of friends that teach. It's definitely stressful going through the process but they all enjoy it immensely!
Old 04-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I hope it's all going to be worth it! I taught English for 2 years in Bangkok and loved it.

Kudos to you for walking a way. A lot of people wouldn't have the courage to do that.

Enjoy your downtime!
Old 04-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

I bet! That sounds amazing.

I wish I had done it sooner but I'm just thankful it's over now And I'm loving my downtime. I'm catching up on friends, family, movies, TV, books and so much more. It's so great. I am going a little stir crazy at times though so i'll hopefully have something soon.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

How long since you left? It's exciting knowing you have a fresh start though.

But yeah, the novelty does wear off after a while!
Old 04-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Almost 3 months. I can afford a few more but I'll be insane by then so hopefully I'll land something soon. I am really excited about starting over though.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Hey you can keep us company here while you're off!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

That's the plan!
Old 04-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Fabulous
Closed Thread   Post New Thread