Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Thanks everyone!

I'm from the U.S. Kentucky to be exact.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:35 AM
Elite Fan

Oh cool. We have a nice little mix of nationalities here! I'm the only European so far though...
Old 04-08-2017, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Margaritasalt ahhhh the bluegrass state. My sister lived there briefly ( Louisville) I got to visit when I was 13...many many moons ago .... I still remember how beautiful it was and I got to see the famous race horse Man 'O War's statue. From your FF name I'm guessing you are a fan of Majandra/Maria

Ekua "I'm the only European so far though... " 'another fact that makes you special

There is still a thread for the French Roswell fans over on the Roswell board. If you took French in school you could practice.

We used to have a German thread here....and years ago a few of them actually came all the way to NYC to Jason's Tribeca thing for Happily Even After . They were so cute
Old 04-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Yep! I've lived here pretty much my whole life. I'm about an hour from Louisville. I'm from a small town so when I was growing up we would have to go to louisville if we wanted to go shopping in a mall

I am a Maria fan but Max and Liz were my main interests on Roswell. I remember when I first started creating online names most of the Max and liz ones I could think of were all taken so I decided to use a Maria one and it worked out. Roswell was actually the first Fandom I was a part of. It premiered right around the time my family got the Internet so I went crazy searching for spoilers and reading fanfiction and searching out everything I possibly could about the show and Jason
Old 04-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

I'm from a small town too (in Scotland). The nearest shopping mall/cinema/McDonalds etc was almost 90 mins away.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Oh wow. Do you like small town living? I have a love/hate relationship with it
Old 04-10-2017, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I don't live there anymore. Now I'm in the city. My mum and other family is still there though so I go back a fair bit. It's a beautiful part of the country...just too quiet!

Growing up I had horses and played a lot of sport, I had a very outdoorsy sheltered childhood. And thankful for it
Old 04-10-2017, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

I moved to a bigger city during college but I missed my small town so I came back. Sometimes I'm glad I did and other times I miss the convenience of having everything close by haha. But it is really pretty where I live. And peaceful.

Sounds like a great childhood!
Old 04-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

I think I'm a small city girl...I live in Edinburgh which is relatively small but still has everything you'd possibly need.

I lived in Bangkok for a few years - crazy place!

And I've lived in a rural community in Ghana with no running water - I've lived both extremes!
Old 04-10-2017, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

I've always wanted to visit Bangkok!

And yeah, I couldn't do that I'm too spoiled. I'll occasionally have bad weather in the winter and lose power and/or running water just for 2 days and I feel as if it's the end of the world
Old 04-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Bangkok is a lot of fun - there's always something to do and see! I had a love/hate relationship with her.

Coming back from Ghana I had reverse culture shock I was like wow, flushing toilets! Water out of a tap...!
Old 04-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

It's on a list of places I'd eventually like to see!

I can imagine! I'd just stand there marveling at it
Old 04-10-2017, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely worth it! I miss my life in Bangkok. The food is awesome And sun everyday...!
Old 04-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Sounds amazing!
Old 04-11-2017, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

Ohhh welcome Margarita! Glad you're sticking around and keeping us company!

Roswell was the reason I'm on which was sadly only 2 years ago.
Didn't know that show existed before then, but then it changed my life!

I'm Aubrey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread