Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2018, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

I like Star Trek too! I had a big crush on Wil Wheaton so I was excited when he came on the show

That's how I feel about all the Jurassic Park sequels. I still watch them though because dinosaurs are awesome
Old 05-31-2018, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Maragrita I loved your Star Wars stories about your dad and brothers and the cute guy one It's funny I was thinking as I read all the posts that wouldn't it be funny and so ironic and amusing for me because I have a twisted streak :lol; if the guy Ekua ends up with is a huge sci fi guy that loves Star Wars Now I hope that for both of you

I loved Will too of Star Trek.

Glad Solo wasn't a disappointment ML is it something you need to see on the big screen?
Old 05-31-2018, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

We watched the 'regular D' version; no I don't think it requires the big screen. I like Chewbacca ;>

I like Chris Pratt, so that makes these last two Jurassic things a bit better. I'm looking forward to Incredibles 2 - that's more my speed.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-01-2018, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Awww Margarita that story is too cute! Yeah if I had that kind of memory I would be a HUGE star wars fan!

Lisa and I met him during Film Festival in Toronto, we were walking around and Lisa recognized him. I didn't know him until that day, so I was like cool let's go say hi! But we went over to him thinking he would be all modest about how we were the only one to recognize him, but he was a little more like...um no thanks. From then on I've never been a fan. So every time I see him now on tv I could just see right through him! He is cocky so yeah, he plays that character well.

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-01-2018, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

I'm excited about Incredibles 2 as well!
Old 06-02-2018, 05:38 AM
Elite Fan

I haven’t seen the first one!

Sorry that guy was so rude Aubie! It takes nothing to be polite to people!
Old 06-02-2018, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

I love the first one.

I always try to be polite to everyone but I worry about going overboard with it and not seeming genuine
Old 06-02-2018, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Haha me too!!!

But I mean celebrities, some who are extremely well paid and would be nowhere with fans, should really be courteous!
Old 06-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

That's true. I hate hearing about bad interactions with celebrities
Old 06-02-2018, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Yup me too. And this news about Morgan Freeman has devastated me!
Old 06-02-2018, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Me too! It makes it so hard to be a huge fan of anyone here lately. You never know what's going to come out about them!
Old 06-02-2018, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

I loved him as an actor. The Shawshank Redemption is a favourite. And I though he was amazing as one of my heros (Mandela) in Invictus. Now it’s all tarnished.
Old 06-02-2018, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

The Shawshank Redemption is a favorite of mine too. I've seen so many things of his I enjoyed
Old 06-02-2018, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

So disappointing....I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch it again, or anything of his, for a long time!
Old 06-02-2018, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

It'll definitely be different
Closed Thread   Post New Thread