Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

It was! I loved it! I went so many times but it was always exciting!
Old 10-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

It was. And getting my dad to get my friends and I movies we weren't old enough for
Old 10-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Same here! luckily he never really questioned it. I'd just hand him my choices and he'd pay for them
Old 10-10-2017, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

Same!! Ah the simple life!

Now you can do everything without leaving your house! Or even talking to another human!
Old 10-10-2017, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

I miss blockbuster!!
It was a reason to go out and rent movies!! We use to do that too!

Missing some good horror movies though.

I saw a trailer called Happy Death Day and it looked pretty interesting.
To me at least, my hubby said it looked stupid.
I forced him to watch Purge, so yeah it's from the same directors.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-10-2017, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

So true! I used to rent from Redbox a lot but I've even stopped that because I was too lazy to take the movies back the next day Now I just wait until they're on Netflix or rent/buy them from VUDU. I can do that in my pajamas while drinking wine

I like the Purge movies. They're fun....which is a terrible word to use to describe them but it's true The idea is so ridiculous but I love it. I watched them one day with my sister in law and we were surprised by how much we liked them. I love good horror movies but I also love terrible ones and she's the same way. We've watched some terrible ones. Like Zoombies....zoo animals that turn into zombie animals
Old 10-10-2017, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

I like The Purge movies too. They're ridiculous but I like them!

Going to look up Happy Death Day!
Old 10-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

My girls watched Gem....had her doll too

My kids watched all the shows you girls watched and yes Saved By the Bell was huge

I'm so old I remember black and white TV and how astounding color TV was. It was only on a few shows.....Disneys Wonderful World of Color show on Sunday night was an event for me!!

Of course MTV was watched....it used to be not disgusting.

Best show was the one where they competed in teams and did challenges....went around in an RV...do you remember the name of that.

Emily and my very most favorite thing that was on MTV was a movie made for MTV that was like a mockumentary movie about the making of a boy band. She was probably in like 8th or 9th grade? It was 2Gether it was so cute and had great actors and was funny and we loved the music.....here is the promo...here on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEKWZk16N_w

the girls and I still use this line in our real lives.... I can't be perfect everytime...I'm not Ozzy Osburn it's in that clip

the song....u+me = us

I hope you at least saw this Margarita
Old 10-11-2017, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

Don't know that show..... Sounds fun though!
Old 10-11-2017, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Omg podmom that video is hilarious!
I've never seen that before. I totally would have watched it back then!

And yeah I liked all the Purge movies too so when I saw Happy Death Day, I was like...hmmm interesting! I also love horrible horror movies!

I'd like to see Zoombies!

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-11-2017, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

podmom is the show you're thinking of Road Rules? I remember watching that.

I loved 2gether! I recorded the movie when it came on! They also had a tv show. I still have two of their cds! They also had the song The Hardest Part of Breaking Up Is Getting Back Your Stuff

Aubie Zoombies is so much ridiculous fun. You should watch it if you ever get the chance
Old 10-11-2017, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

that show looks hilarious!

Did you see there's a new Saw (remember those) movie coming out?! Called Jigsaw!
Old 10-11-2017, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

I saw that! I'm kind of excited for it. It's been awhile since I've watched any of those movies.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Yes I saw that too!! Another movie i want to watch! I love those kinds of horror!

Margarita I have been looking for Halloweentown and now will be also looking for Zoombies!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-12-2017, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

I just watched the trailer for Jigsaw. So twisted I want to see a movie about torturing people!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread