Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

glad you liked it ML I'm sure aubie will... good for both your husbands
Old 04-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

I wish they'd so a real life remake of Aladdin After The Lion King it's my favourite Disney.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

We're going to see it tonight!!!! So excited!! We're watching it on 3d. Not a fan of 3d movies cause i wear glasses! It sucks having to wear 2!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-11-2017, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

Ohh yey finally!!! I hope you love it!!

Not a fan of 3D either though....don't think it's worth the extra money!
Old 04-12-2017, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3D was not needed at all! Just like in all the other movies Ive seen. They really need to phase out 3D. I dont know anyone who likes it!

They did such an awesome job recreating the cartoon! The graphic design of the items were great!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-12-2017, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

3D is so stupid, they need to can it IMO.

Old 04-12-2017, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I agree! Not a fan of 3D.

I don't really see why the needed it for Beauty and the Beast!! I guess for horror moves when you have stuff coming towards you....
Old 04-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

yeah!! it only works if things are coming towards you. But beauty and the beast didnt really have anything like that. maybe because it had confetti's they thought that was 3d worthy?

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-12-2017, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm yeah maybe! Just a way to make money....
Old 04-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

yeah I guess!

I have been humming all the songs for the past 3 days now!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-13-2017, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Did you like the new ones? I wasn't too impressed....but I did like the extra stuff in Paris.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Got 'Fences' from Netflix - turned it off after about 10 minutes and sent it back! Not for me. Could barely understand the jive talking, and what they were saying was pretty nasty. Denzel does not play a nice fellow.

Found it interesting, on DWTS, that the nice football player guy and his family had a similar story - talented sport guy, Dad who gave up sport and went into the military to support his family, came home to drink and have problems and be unavailable to his son.. sigh!

Very cool, a local theater is showing 'GATTACA' old 1997 scifi movie with Jude Law, Uma Thurman, Ethan Hawke, about genetic manipulation in the future .. I was just thinking about that movie, and how much I liked it/would like to see it again, and it's playing tomorrow night and we're going. They are having ethicists/genetics guys talking about it afterwords, ethical ramifications (not sure we'll stay for the lecture, but going to the movie will be nice) - except it's Passover still so no popcorn.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-14-2017, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I really want to see Fences too!! I got from the trailers that it would be pretty hard going though.

Very cool about the sci-fi movie MyrnaLynne. Obviously I've never heard of it!

Sorry to be ignorant, but why can't you eat popcorn during Passover?
Old 04-14-2017, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

aubie I'm glad you loved B&TB

regarding 3D I saw one movie in the theater in 3D that I loved and that was Avatar. It had lots of really cool beautiful alien flower things floating all around and because it had so much unique sci fi stuff 3 D really worked in that movie

ML I love the movie Gataca....I've watched it several times. I wish I was going to that thing with you..sounds cool.
Old 04-14-2017, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

I've never seen Avatar!!!! I think that was the start of the huge craze with 3D in movies..?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread