Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2017, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

love my name you two!!

I swear sometimes I feel like if someone was watching me type on they would see me smirking to myself because of all the funny stuff on here!

And yes that is scary to have someone like that guy patrol the skies!

OMG i loved the episode with Henry. He is so cute! And I was happy Teddy found him.

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-20-2017, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Yay!! I'm happy you like it!

Oh me too! I'm always posting when I'm on a bus or train and I swear people look at me funny because I'm staring at my phone laughing or smirking....and I don't know what to tell my friends when they ask why I'm laughing to myself!

I loved him too; it was so sad they had to kill him off!!! When Owen told Christina who it was
Old 01-20-2017, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

oh my gosh, Teddy was so good. And loved her and Christina's relationship!!! ugh, oh man im tearing now.

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-20-2017, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

I know! Me too. I loved Christina. She was hilarious.

The whole Denny thing killed me too!!!! And Mark and Lexie....but I keep putting myself through it!!
Old 01-23-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Denny destroyed me! I stopped watching sometime before Izzy left. I can't remember exactly when!

Old 01-23-2017, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Mlette and I watched "Bridget JOnes' Baby' - I wasn't that keen to see it, as I never saw the original but it was a really good movie, very funny. We were shreiking with laughter at one point. And McDreamy and Colin Firth are in it - say no more. Good movie. Well, there was a lot of dirty sex talk, but it was British, so it didn't seem so bad.

We also saw 'Secret Life of Pets' - didn't like that at all. It starts out all cutesy cute, and then it's an evil gang and getting lost and terrible stuff happening. Didn't like it at all.

Beauty and the Beast doesn't come out until March 17 and they're already advertising it on TV! That's months away. It does look very good.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 01-23-2017, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

I need to watch bridget jones baby. I can't wait to see mcdreamy again!!

My hubby was close to audition wih Sandra Oh!!!! I was so bummed when he couldn't because of real life work. It just couldnt work out!! We are trying to not talk about it much cause we're pretty bummed out. I love Sandra, she was such a good Christina.

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

MyranLynne you need to watch the first Bridget Jones!! It's even more hilarious!! about the British dirty sex talk!! We come across as all reserved but nada....

Omg Aubie that would have been amazing!! So sad he didn't make the audition!

I adored Christina; she was awesome. I was bummed she left but happy she didn't get a crappy ending....
Old 01-25-2017, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

The first Bridget Jones was hilarious!! She was so good in it! Yeah I always thought English women are so proper, like the queen, then Bridget Jones showed up and I was like...omg i love her!

I am SOOO glad they gave Christina a nice send off!! I was panicking the whole time! I hope she comes and makes appearances in the show. I miss her sassiness!

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-25-2017, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

so not proper! Bridget Jones had a very upper class accent...

Oh I would love Christina to come back!! But I do like Amelia and Owen together. And I really want KaDee to go on Greys!! Her character in Private Practice was best friends with Amelia, so she needs to pay her a visit!
Old 01-28-2017, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

What?!?! Really they're best friends on PP? Yeah i like amelia and owen too. But yeah I'd love to see christina back but not fight for owen.

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-29-2017, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah KaDee's character Charlotte was really close with Amelia. Which is why it makes no sense she wasn't at the wedding!!! Same with Addison.

I just watched the one where Mark dies. I can't cope!!! The soundtrack is always awesome too. I love the song they played when he died. Kodaline - All I Want.

Still not been to the movies this year!!!

Last edited by Ekua; 01-29-2017 at 05:57 AM
Old 01-29-2017, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

After Denny died is about when we stopped watching Greys. I loved Denny and even his ghost

Guess who's on the cover of People this week...Katie ? Jasons x and Roswell/Greys alum.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Oh Denny!! I loved Denny That whole story line was so sad!

Oh yeah...Katherine H....talking about her horror at gaining baby weight. She totally rubs me up the wrong way!
Old 01-29-2017, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When she walked into the room, I basically died inside

Closed Thread   Post New Thread