Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to watch that movie, ML! Let me know how it is.

Old 07-16-2015, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

I've seen the trailer for The Kingsman a few many times and it just doesn't appeal to me It just looks so silly But i've heard it's supposed to be really good!
Old 07-17-2015, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

yeah i heard it had good ratings too!

And i also would have probably found a way to touch Ryan Phillipe as well.

I've met Robin Wright twice at our Film Festival here. She's so pretty in real life. And I shook Nicholas Cage's hand and has a video of me freaking out, Lisa can vouch for it. And was up close to Ewan McGregor who is gorgeous! Got to seat almost beside Woody Harrelson. I think i've done pretty well on just walking around Toronto and waiting for stars to show up!

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-18-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aubrey, you need to help me stalk someone in September He's a singer from a group I love. Today he replied to me on Instagram and gave me a heart attack.

Old 07-19-2015, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyrnaLynne (View Post)
Shirley Temple is gingerale, lemon-lime soda (Sprite), and grenadine syrup (a sweet red syrup) with a cherry! Very tasty! My sort of cocktail! (I don't drink)

Sigourney Weaver looks sort of intimidating (but her first name is really 'Susan' - hahah)

Most of those actors are even better looking in person, which is pretty amazing, considering how good they look in movies and on TV and such.

We're getting 'The Kingsman' movie next on Netflix, some sort of James Bond spy type spoofy thing; I'll bring back a report! Huibby looked at the disc and said "Oh, this is a kids' movie." It has Colin Firth.
oh glad you reminded me of that movie..I love Colin

very cool aubry Robin and what's his name were so pretty in Princess Bride...love that movie.

happy stalking girls
Old 07-19-2015, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Very cool Aubrey I love Ewan McGregor! He's been to the film festival I worked at a few times. Such a nice guy.

I met Jennifer Aniston at the premier of her movie The Break Up. She signed a copy of magazine she was on for me. I used to be obsessed with Friends so at the time I was so excited She was really sweet.

Lisa who is the singer?
Old 07-19-2015, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Jennifer always comes off great and fun and nice in talk shows glad to know she is like that in RL. Glad you had that little thrill
Old 07-20-2015, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I still have the magazine
Old 07-20-2015, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like Jennifer would be so fun to hang out with!

Ekua, it's Olly Alexander from Years & Years...he's just the cutest thing ever, basically

Old 07-21-2015, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

Me too. I've always liked her (although a lot of movies suck!) and think the press treats her so badly...all this Brad/Jen/Angie stuff is so ridiculous. It's been 10 years!

Lisa never hear of Years and Years....going to check them out!
Old 07-22-2015, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

ohhh ok! i love stargazing! i havent done it though in like 4 years cause i've pretty much been out of the country or province during TIFF.

i actually liked the movie with Kevin costner and Jennifer anniston. i can't remember the name of it.

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Rumour has It? I was kinda bored by that I did like Horrible Boss's and the one where she was a stripper....forgot the name!
Old 07-22-2015, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes Ekua, they are fun! Electronic pop-y stuff.

We're The Millers! I actually loved that movie...

Old 07-23-2015, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

i loved her in horrible bosses!!! i forgot about that movie! and i liked the sandler one because it was all set in hawaii. i love movies set in hawaii.

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-23-2015, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Because you look like you're Hawaiian!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread