Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hee! That's the girl he exchanged shirts with.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

I still have vivid memories of when Erin called me with details
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 10-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

In the end of "The last international playboy", what does everyone think happened after Jack Frost (Jason) left the wedding?

He hugged his friend - who he never hugged before. He wanted to say something to Sophie - but did not.

It sound like a goodbye for me, to everyone he cared for.

Do you all think he is going to leave everyone, his lifestyle....just disappear?

Everyone moved on, got someone - but he did not. He was alone in the end, but said it did not hurt anymore.

What did not hurt? His mothers dead or that he lost his childhood love?

Is he going to hurt himself like Sophie was afraid of?

Just being thinking and are curies what other thought happened to Jack Frost.

First I thought he is going to hurt himself, but when the movie stoped with him just walking away....I think...he is just going to disappear, leave everyone he knows and cares for...maybe start over???

Last edited by Anila; 10-03-2010 at 10:03 AM
Old 10-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Total Fan

ANILA, you bring up lots of interesting questions. I was just worried about Sophie......did he just go off and leave her?
Old 10-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think he gained some perspective and realized that it's possible to move on from the past. He didn't have to wallow over losing his first love or over his mother's suicide anymore. I think he was just ready to let it all go and start fresh.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I think at the end Jack got his life back and could breath for the first time. He wasn't weighted down by his crazy life the death of his mother or the lose of his first love.

He realized he was a good guy deep down and that he was capial of love. Sophie taught him that as well as his friend who he helped get off drugs.

Even his best friend got his life together and I think he saw that he could as well.

I think at the end when he said it doesn't hurt any more he meant his life and the wonds of his past. The ending gives you a sense that life is going to be ok for him no matter what happends.

Jen OMG I remember calling you as well the frst time I met Jason after being an extra in the movie and being on that set for 8 hours with him! AMAZING I literally had an outerbody exerience I couldn't tell you where I was or what day or time it was! I was on cloud nine!

Such an amazing person and so nice! I love Jason even more after meeting him!

So if someone can make better screen caps of my scene in the movie I would be grateful!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 10-06-2010 at 06:34 AM
Old 10-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
I think at the end when he said it doesn't hurt any more he meant his life and the wonds of his past. The ending gives you a sense that life is going to be ok for him no matter what happends.
I agree. Btw, the way Jason delivered that line was so perfect. You really believed it. I definitely do hope he maintained his friendship with Sophie.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I agree Crystal Jason said that line so well and I like to think he did maintain his friendship with Sophie!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 10-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

They lived in the same building, didn't they?
Old 11-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes they did live in the same building.

If someone could make better quality screen caps of these photos from Last International Playboy DVD that would be great!

This is the club scene when I was an extra in Jason movie The Last International Playboy. Yes you can see me but I would like a better quality screen cap if possable.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's Lydia Hearst, right? Lucky bitch.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Roswell 10/2/00,

How was it to see him work?

How is he as a person on the set?
Old 12-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Steve Clark posted this on facebook:
Quote:
THE LAST INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY is finally available on VOD, Amazon and Netflix . . .
Awesome!
Old 12-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Crystal thats so awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anila (View Post)
Hey Roswell 10/2/00,

How was it to see him work?

How is he as a person on the set?
Quote:
This is my account of when I was on set as an extra with Jason in the movie The Last International Playboy

As the saying goes "nothing venture nothing gained" and that is what happened to me on May 8,2007 when I was an Extra in Jason Behr's new movie FROST aka The Last International Playboy and got to meet Jason Behr.

I arrived at the Lotus Club at 8 O'clock in the morning. I had applied to be an extra but I never heard back. So I had the address of the location that they were filming at. So I thought what's the worse they could say to me no. But at least I could say I tried. So I got up early on Tuesday morning and headed to the Lotus Club that is located in the Meat Packing District of NYC on 409 W 14th St. As it turns out they were more then grateful I showed up being it was a Tuesday and they were in desperate need for extras.

When I arrived at the Lotus Club I was brought up to the second floor balcony where there were a bunch of other extras sitting there as well. Julia from wardrobe came and looked at our clothing to make sure it was right for the club scene that we were doing. Once we were approved we then could go to the lower level and could then go and change. I wore my black paints and a red oriental dress top.

After that we stayed on the lower level. There were huge wrap black around couches with tables in the middle. The Lotus club reminded me of a retro club from the 70's but with an oriental feel to it. There were a lot of pin wood on the walls and dark wooden tables and chairs along with dark black couches. The crew was telling us that we had to be out and done by 5:30 being the club is a restaurant at night and turns into a club later in the night. I found out later on that the director of FROST Steve Clark had a friend who was friends with the owner of Club Lotus so that is how they got permission to film there.

At that point I had seen non of the cast for FROST or even Jason. However I did notice that up on the second floor balcony there was a separate holding room down the hallway and off to the left hand side for the cast. The PA Tod told us that he would call us when they needed us for a scene. They were mostly shooting the scenes for that day in the basement part of the Club.

After a good while around 10:30 Tod came up and told us how they were ready for us.We went down the stairs leading to the lower basement level. The basement level had pine wood in the shape of squares on the walls. There was a bar by the main entrance on one side and two huge black wrap around couches in the middle of the room.

Across from the couches were two small out coves in where they had small booths inside with white couches and framed by mirrors on the walls. They also had a very small room off to the side where there was a huge wall to wall black couch that the crew was using as a holding room for their equipment.

At first I did see Jason being they had a bunch of extras mostly woman sitting on the couches and on top of the couch pillows. But then I spotted him. He was smiling and was dress in a light blue button down shirt and jeans and was talking to the director and to his fellow costars. TV or the movies do not give him justice. He is about ten times more gorgeous in person! Wow!

At first they made us sit down on the couch next to them while they got ready for set up the scene. I over heard Jason and his fellow costar Lucy Gordon who plays Kate in the movie discussing their wardrobe. At one point Lucy said" So what shoe size are you an 8?" Jason looked at her with a you got to be kidding me look and laughed and said "An 8 oh come on" Then they both started cracking up.

After a few minutes the director said they were ready to start. He asked a few of the extras to sit on the couch by and near Jason. Me and a few other extras were asked to stay on one side of the room being we were going to be walkers. Basically we were to walk from one side of the room to the other when the director or PA pointed to us during the scene. It was hard to do being it was such a small space and there were to large cameras. So the director asked us to zigzag in front of both the camera when we were walking. It was pretty funny.

The scene we had was where one of Jack Frost played by Jason Behr friend Scotch played by Mike Landry gets into a confutation and causes a scene at the bar while Kate played by Lucy Gordon is at the club with Jack and his friends.

After that there was a pretty funny scene in which Jason's character and another girl switch shirts. Don't get too excited Jason had an undershirt under his blue button down shirt but it wasn't bad seeing him take his shirt off anyway. However the shirt he wears is priceless I was dying when he was walking around in between takes being the shirt said something along the lines of "I'd **** you for practice".

We did this scene a few times. Finally during one of the takes the director asked me if I could walk and then sit on the couch. I was so happy being I was sitting directly across from Jason and Lucy. It was really exciting. The director also asked for some people who were sitting on the couch to get up and look like they were leaving to do dance and walk around. When we were sitting on the couch we all had to look like we were chatting up a storm and having a great time.

We had to look like we were clubbers who would go out every night to the same club all the time and be familiar with the scene and everyone there. However it was funny we could clink glasses or talk we had to pantomime aka fake talking where no sound comes out of your mouth but you look like you are speaking.

However at one point we did a sound bit. It was cool someone from the crew came over with a huge over head mic that looks like a huge big puff ball and we all could talk and laugh and clink the glasses then to sound like we were having an amazing time at the club. They said how they were going to use it for the movie.

After the sound bit we then took a break.

It was interesting to see Jason on set. He looked like a kid in a candy store. I never saw someone smiling so much or so happy. Yet he is very focused and despite all of the fooling around had having a good time. Jason also knows when to be serious as well. I noticed how Jason he had his own copy of the script in his back pocket and would refer to it in between takes. It was scribbled with tons of notes on it. He would always be looking it over and asking the director questions and seeing what would work better in the scene or what scene they were shooting next. It was amazing to watch how professional and respectful he is on set. He was constantly observing and taking everything thing in on set. It was fractionating to watch.

After a while we broke for lunch. The extras had lunch up on the second floor balcony while the actors and crew had lunch on the main floor.

After lunch we headed back down stairs to do another scene. The scene was that we were all crowed around the bar asking the bar tender for drinks and dancing while Scotch played by Mike Landry talked to some friends. The scene didn't take too long to film.

After that we did the same original scene as before of when Jack Frost played by Jason Behr friend Scotch played by Mike Landry gets into a confutation and causes a scene at the bar while Kate played by Lucy Gordon is at the club with Jack and his friends but it was shot from a different angel. I was in one of the small booth for the scene. It was interesting to see the scene from a different angel.

The liming of the scene didn't last too long. We then took another break and went up stairs. I had to say the crew couldn't have been nicer. Tod the PA was always asking us if we needed anything like water or soda or food. It was really nice of him. After a while the said that they needed us again. So we all went down stairs. By this point they were up to the martini shot other wise know as the last shot for the day.

Jason and Mike we sit on one of the large couches surrounded by girls for the final shot. Some of us extras sat on the couch next to them for the scene. The scene was how Scotch played by Mike Landry was hitting on some ladies. It was a pretty funny scene.

After that the director said that he wanted some of us to move off the other couch being he didn't like how it looked. He told the rest of us that we were free to go or to stick around. I stayed and watched in the corner along with the cast and crew and helped clean up a little bit. I found the whole process so interesting to watch them film and to see what goes on when filming a scene.

After wards they said we were free to go and we actually finished a head of schedule and were out of the club by 5 being they opened the club up for dinner at 6. So we went up stairs and went out side to sign the wavers and to get our money for the day. They also took an individual photo of each one of us which was nice. It was wonderful to see how well organized they were.

I noticed how there was only one door to exit the club and how some of the cast were leaving from that door. So I thought to myself ok here is my chance to meet Jason. So I went inside and waited in the hallway. I was right by the stair case where the holding room was for the actors on the second floor. So I saw some of the crew gathering up their things and I waited.

I actually was very lucky to have met Jason Behr being he was the last cast member to leave for the day being the main door was the only door you could leave from so I waited inside to make sure I would catch him being I saw the cast of FROST leaving from that door.

I ran into Jason's Female co-star Lucy Gordon who plays a reporter in the movie and told her how I thought she did an amazing job and thanked her for letting me be apart of this movie. She was very sweet and very touched by my compliment.

Then after that I saw Jason coming down the stairs being the holding room for the cast was on the second floor.So you had to come down the stairs and then walk out the main door to leave the building.

I was the only one who knew who Jason was. He was talking to one of the crew members near the doorway and was all packed up and ready to leave for the day. So after he was done talking I was like ok here is my chance it is now or never so I went up to him how I was able to have the guts to walk up and start talking to him was beyond me let alone form a sentence.

So I walked up to him and said Hi Jason I have been a fan of your for a long time and I told him how I thought he did a great job during filming and I loved him in his other independent film Shooting Livien that was filmed in NYC in 2003 and he put so much time and hard work into making it.

He was so touched his eyes lit up and he was like "thank you so much." It was kind of funny being where he was standing in the door way the sun was shinning in so it looked like he was glowing and had a halo around him.

He then turned to me and looked me in the eye damn those eyes I thought I was going to melt right then and there and asked me what my name was and I told him Erin and then he shook hands with me and said "Hi I'm Jason nice to meet you." I then asked if we could take a photo and he said sure. So the crew member took it for us. he then gave my shoulder a squeeze and after that By this point I think I was starting to get tong tied but I managed to get my point across and I told him how great it was to meet him and I thanked him for the opportunity for being in his movie. And he said oh thank you nice meeting you and then left for the day.

It was wonderful being it was just the two of us which was nice because outside was crazy between the crew packing up and the extras signing release forms and getting there money for the day and the cast leaving and saying there goodbyes.

Plus I didn't want to cause a scene being no one knew who Jason was and I wanted to be as professional as possible so that is why I waited inside. To be honest with you I think he was so touched that someone remembered him and knew who he was.

Over all it was wonderful meeting him. Jason is a wonderful man very kind and endearing. He has a wonderful heart and a good soul that one! I wish him nothing but the best in life! He is really one of a kind! Oh and he is even more gorgeous in person! It was an honor and a dream come true to finally meet him.

Afterwards I lost all sense of direction I had what is called the Behr effect met up with some friends at the local Starbucks and then we went out to dinner complete with champagne at a nearby restaurant called The Old Homestead to celebrate me being an extra and having met Jason. Over all it was a wonderful and magical day!

Never in a million years did I think I would meet Jason Behr an actor who I have loved and admired for years! It was a dream come true and will be a day I will never forget!
I am in the movie in the club scene and I am wearing a red top you see me for a few seconds in the movie. Yes you can see me.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I always love reading your account.