Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2004, 01:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Is Sarz missing? She's probable back down at the beach house.

The Producers sounds good. Glad you liked it Danie.
Old 04-25-2004, 02:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hope everyone had a good ANZAC day [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Didn't really do anything...went and visited my sister, she's feel much better. Danie - don't worry about it, just need to have a little rant.

I feel like i should be going and see a play after hearing about the ones you have both just seen [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

mezz - i'll see about posting some more piccies for you.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Kender:
<STRONG>
I feel like i should be going and see a play after hearing about the ones you have both just seen [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Yeah we's kultrawl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Is it just me or is ya'll getting some smilies log-in window constantly popping up?
Old 04-25-2004, 09:24 AM
New Fan

OK, so i'm back.....

I keep popping up every few weeks and then disappearing again, it's not that i don't like you. It's just the fact that everytime i log on here i can't think of a single thing to say [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but this time i do have something to say

I WENT AND SAW JOHN MAYER ON MONDAY NIGHT AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I have a trucker hat to remember it by, and i think it was the best concert i've ever been to!!

And if any of you saw him on Rove on Tuesday where he was asked about wearing the same t-shirt 2 nights in a row, i was like ( [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] because as soon as i saw him onscreen when they cut to a commercial i was like "hey that's what he wore last night!!" so i'm glad my powers of observation aren't crap)

well, i think that is all i have to say, i'll see you all in a few weeks :p kidding, i'll try and get back more often now, but i have so little to say, i must make things happen in my life so i can tell you all

So i'll catch you soon
Keep it cool everyone!!
Beej
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 09:38 AM
Addicted Fan

[QUOTE][b] Originally posted by podmom:

Rhasta Sarz mon...you be so ....ahhh mon what I be saying ...can't remember mon.....dreads? Oh right mon...this I gotta see (smilie deleted)
Hi Mezz, and all you wonderful BOB's [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Yes, I keep getting that strange pop up box that asks for your user name and password. And it says that it's moving servers and to please bear with them.

Well, my no.2 son (boy genius) investigated it, and found out that Podmom is using a smilie,(it's the last smilie in her quote)which is causing that box to show up. So, he said to just ignore it, and close the box when it shows up.

Hope that helped to clear that up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope you all have a Great Week [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hugs,
Wen

Edited to delete annoying pop up box maker smilie. Sorry about that. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Me thinks I shouldn't have Quoted the smilie itself. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited WenLuvsJB ]
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 04-25-2004, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

BJ JOHN MAYER! He is sooo cool! Love his music and how big a guitar- loving guy he is. Really cute! Glad you got to see him, sounds like he gives an awesome concert.

Tsk tsk Podmom now you are bringing over annoying popup windows? Just teasing!! (I just got that one too, but I just closed it and ignored it)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-25-2004, 05:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Go away you little pop up window, I need no more of thee! Good one Poddy! I was beginning to think that I was the only one getting the pop-up... my computer is the spawn of Satan anyway, so hey, it's not anything new to get strange little messages on my screen! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey Beej, a new hat hey? Good to see that you're still alive! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ohh, I found a 'what the' in Essendon on Saturday. This shop on the way to The Bloke's house has a sign that reads "Clothing Down Sale"... I thought it was a clever choice of wording until I realised it was for a store that sells golf stuff... hummm?

Well, since I live in Victoria, I get to work today. That sucks. No public holiday for me...

Bye for now BOBs!
Old 04-25-2004, 05:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the explanation about the smilie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks Poddy for keeping our lives interesting [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey Beej, great to hear from you. You know that if you were reading our post properly you'd realise that we don't have anything to say either. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We just crap on most of the time. When I met Danie and TK and the Bloke in Syd we were talking about how proud we were of you because you were learning to talk complete nonsense. You'll just have to get back into the mould. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, I want to know the story behind the hat. What are you doing with a trukie hat? Was it part of the show? Did you just buy it yourself to look tough?

Danie - Whhaaat THE??!!

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited mezz ]
Old 04-25-2004, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Hey........WEN or a mod(sarz or vicki) [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

SO......I am SO sorry my smilie fetish caused this anomaly [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ...but listen......either Wen or mods whoever comes first.....I had my cyborg husband attempt to fix this...he got rid of my smilie(which I had done first [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) but the problem now he thinks is that Wen quoted my smilie so I need her or a mod to delete her quote where she talks about my smilie and her son..not too many posts up there^^ [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] so hopefully that will fix this horror.....jeese I can't even have my smilie pleasure without a hastle [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
*** upon reading this I need to make sure you guys realize that it is Wens quote of *MY QUOTE with the smilie* that need to be deleeted....is this clear?

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited podmom ]
Old 04-25-2004, 08:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Oops, sorry everyone. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I have deleted that smilie from my post, so no more silly pop ups to deal with.
I NOW realize that posting that troublesome smilie in the quote was not such a good idea [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] [img]smilies/d'oh.gif[/img]
...and Wen slinks off into the sunset while hanging her head low while feeling rather STUPID. (depressed sigh)

Sorry [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 04-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 04:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mezz:
<STRONG>Is Sarz missing? She's probable back down at the beach house.

The Producers sounds good. Glad you liked it Danie.</STRONG>
Busted, I went down to the beach house again for some RnR, which stands for a Root in Rhyll, which is the suburb of Phillip Island our house is at. Hah! Disgusting!

Anyhoo, I didnt mean (as usual) to be gone for so long, I always end up staying for 3 nights when I only plan on staying for one. Oy vey.

Danie--So sorry my lovely to hear about your latest health woes, I have an aunt who has MS, who's mobility is still quite good, even though she's had the disease for 40 odd years. Fingers and eyes crossed that your symptoms are mild.

Beej--I saw John Mayer last year--How great is he live? As I've mentioned before, I want to marry him and have his babies. John and I are madly in lurrrve, he just doesnt know it yet.

Wen-- [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Glad you delurked! Another crazy Yank in our midst--Glad we attract such fine specimans such as your good self!

'Sup Poddy, Mezzy, Kender (sorry about your sister! Siblings suck.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) ML, Wen, Nicci and all the other BOBbles!

Oh, and it's Michael BOOBIE, OR BUBBLE. He's a sexy little muffin too!
Old 04-26-2004, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

Weeee...no more *smilie* pop up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wen you silly bugger..how would you have know...slink back on here and get a big 'ol huggypoo

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]..to see if I did it again [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Thanks for being cool about the popup little Aussie *mellow yellows* [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Beej was around [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] joining the JM fandom...I think he and my Emily would like each other....but she's too cool for this scene [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 04:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Ahh, the case of the demented smilie! I love it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] See, Poddy, you made our lives so interesting that we had to talk about it in all of our posts. You're such a legend! And thanks to Wen for getting rid of the evidence! Ahh, it's like CSI BOBville - can I be the disabled funny one when we cast the pilot? CAN I!? PLEASE?!!!!

Ohh, speaking of a world gone mad - I was proposed to by a customer today! Not that he got on one knee or anything, but he decided I was the one... oh dear. I hope he doesn't turn into Stalker #2, I already have to hide from my little German crazy man every Sunday. I'm so special!

Sarz... well, what can I say? Your life is way too exciting for words...

Mezzie, I KNOW! "Clothing Down Sale" has got to be the best sign I've seen in a long time. So tomorrow night, when customers decide that Myer is open 24 hours at 6pm, I'll tell them that we're "Clothed"?
Old 04-26-2004, 04:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Sorry about the double post, but here's something for you all... I got this in an e-mail just now:

1. If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
15. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
16. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
18. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
19. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away 3 weeks before you need it.
20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
21. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
22. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
23. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
24. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
25. It isn't the jeans that make your butt look big.

Words of wisdom for us all in these troubled times. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]