Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2004, 02:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hidalgo is the name of the horse not the character Viggo plays [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 03-20-2004, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Kender:
<STRONG>Hidalgo is the name of the horse not the character Viggo plays [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Wooops! How embarrassment. Well then, I don't think the horse should have a movie named after him, I'm sorry, but Hidalgo is a stupid name for a movie! Why couldn't they call it "Viggo Rides Again!" I'd go and see that.

Danie, where in Brunny St were you? I know of many weird places on that street, I live just 5 minutes away! Lucky you didnt go to the Provincial, always good for some minor molestation on a Saturday nite--Every time I go there I get felt up, it's ridiculous!

And how feral is Charlize in Monster? On the trailer where she's talking to herself in the mirror, "You look good, yeah, you look real good." I just can't help but think the exact opposite. They did a good job of making her look freaky.
Old 03-22-2004, 02:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Hidalgo is being reviewed by margaret and David this week. I'll have to check and see what they think of it.

As for other stuff. Is it just me or is it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to change the [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] ink cartridge in a printer. Every figgin' time I have to do it, it takes me about 3 days before it actually prints anything. I swear to you the little print people who live inside that thing are laughing at me and making obsene gestures. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 03:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Mezzie, I'm changing my ink all the time, even though it's set to 'ecconofast' - it's rubbish. Never buy a Hewlett Packard... grrrr... And Mezzie, I'm usually the one making the obscene finger gestures...

Sarz, I was at Cue Bar on Friday night... just down the road from the Provincial! Ahhh... Fitzoy is an interesting place, The Bloke and I went out to try and hit as many Arts students with the car as we could! Damn people just walk on the road in that suburb!

News: The Treg finally got a copy of Roswell on DVD. Haven't had a chance to watch any of it yet as Mum is home sick and if she hears Dido one more time, she's going to kill herself. I personally don't blame her, that damn 'No Angel' album is still being played at work! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And by the way, Sarz... Charlize is really good in it, even though she looks awful!

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited DanieTreg ]
Old 03-22-2004, 04:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Danie, look I hate to make this a public request, but desperate times call for desperate measures:

INVITE ME OVER FOR A ROSWELL DVD-A-THON! INVITE ME OVER, RIGHT NOW!!!

Oh my Jason, you got the DVD, I love you. I love you more than I did 5 minutes ago anyway.

Anyhoo, Cue Bar is pretty funky, you should try the 1st Floor Bar--that place is cool as ***** and always swarming with hotties! (Bloke, turn a blind eye please...)

Poor Mezzie and her wanky printer toner, I know exactly what you mean, my printer is always spazzing out over some thing or another, I love it when I go to print something and it randomly says, "You have no printer attached to this computer, would you like to add one?" The hell? It was bloody well there yesterday!!!

Ok I'm alright now.

Seriously Danie, not to stalk you or anything, but I love you and would like to have your babies soon, so let's get together!
Old 03-22-2004, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Mezz what a wanker! Love how he can pick and choose Jesus' advice. And sounds like he's one of those creepy fetish guys who will probably want you to walk on his back in high heels wearing a bustiere or something (giggle). What a jerk! Sympathies that you had to have such extended conversation with that creepazoid.

LOL, 'Viggo Rides Again' is what they might as well have named the movie. Reviews say it's okay, an Indiana Jones type action adventure. Viggo on a horse appeals to me more than Russell on an old boat for some reason (not that I've seen either film yet, even though M&C is playing down the street at the local cheap moviehouse). I like Viggo. He's sort of the absent-minded professor type in real life, I think, scuffed up shoes, droopy socks. A very interesting guy though - one of those guys whose Life is his Art/All Life is Art and all that - very good creative people full of philosophical ideas, but lousy for husbands. Head always in the clouds. Artsy but very manly at the same time, fishing and riding and camping in the wilderness. A nice combination.

Although I guess he's not big guy. Quote from him in a magazine "People always say to me, Oh you're much smaller in person that I expected, you're just a little guy!" That trick hobbit photography can fool a person I guess. I thought he was fairly tall too.

Heh, like Jason B - not as big in person as you've imagined. (But then, most of us aren't the size of Shiri either!) But no less gorgeous!!

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-22-2004, 08:44 PM
Extreme Fan

ML, apparently JB is shorter that I thought! They must have made the sets on Roswell shorter to make him look taller? I'm slightly taller than Shiri, but sadly, I don't have the slim build or the nice perky breasts! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] lol

Sarz - you want my children? Damn, The Bloke already has dibs on giving birth to our child. I'm quite happy to carry it, but pushing the little sucker out is not my thing! And looking after it? Wow, that's a challenge in itself! But I have been watching Dr. Phil, so I'm all up on 'time outs'. Dr. Phil is my new idol, I've left Charlize alone for the time being... I think she got sick of me phoning her all the time.

Well, Mum has returned with a stomach bug which didn't have the correct papers to enter the country... so he hitched a ride with Mum. Damn it... she's been all yucky for the past few days and I can't help her, I hate that. Plus we have no food in the house as I'm down to my last $8 until tomorrow. So it looks like Westpac will have to have my soul for the time being. Bloodsuckers!
Old 03-23-2004, 04:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Ah thanks for the sympathy ML he was quite the delight *cough* and quite an education. i should have known what was coming immediately he gave me a compliment. Compliments never come free. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

TK I'm reading the Dragon Lance Chronicles and everytime it says 'the kender' did this or 'the kender' said that I think of you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Danmeister, how can you possibly need more than 8 bucks? That'll buy you a pack of ciggies, and frankly what more could you need?!!?

I have completely lost my train of thought now. I got all excited over the ciggies and now my mind has gone blank.

Well.

Best I go and have a ciggie then while I think about what to say...
Old 03-23-2004, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Don't want to leave the impression that JB is a hobbit or anything - he's around the size he claims to be - says he's 5'11, but might be more like 5'9 or 5'10, but not short by any means (LOL, taller than me = not short!). He's just a lot more slender and slightly built-looking that you'd expect from your imaginings (especially for somebody with such delicious strong muscles all over his body). [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-23-2004, 09:33 AM
Addicted Fan

5'10 or 5'9!?!? Ack, I'm 5'7! I guess we should have known he's a little on the shorter scheme of things, he never really towered over Shiri, and we know she's tiny!

He's about the same height as Katie isn't he? And she's quite tall for a woman.

Oh who cares? He's hot!
Old 03-23-2004, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

I miss smoking!

SO you and Danie are starting a fam Sarz I'm all touched!

Hey I'm 5'7" too....aren't you as well ML or am I confused as so often happens.......5'10" with 5'7" is great for dancing......unless you go for the throwing around thing then it's gonna be tough
Old 03-23-2004, 11:09 AM
Addicted Fan

If Dan and I started a litter, the bloke will definitely have to carry and deliver the baby. We're both smokers, it wouldnt be safe to bring a child into our wombs!

Poddy, tell me it's easy to give up smoking, as I'm judging my your post that you're a former smoker? I've never tried to give up, I enjoy it too much, but I assume one day my lungs will collapse and I'll be forced to! Egads!
Old 03-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Poddy - as for the smoking, I started late. I was the good girl all the way through secondary school then took up the habit in 1997, at the ripe old age of 20 - geez, I was late. I always knew if I started, I'd be hooked, so I'm an idiot! So I'm coming up to 7 years of it... wow, time flies!
How did you give up? I'm thinking, when the time is right that I'll be covered in patches, chewing the gum and seeking theraphy... and being a total bitch. Mind you, if I'm hungry, I can be a bitch too... oh dear.

Sarz, well The Bloke is a non-smoker, so it's his role to give birth. I told him of our plans and he's kinda scared... I told him, 'if Arnie can do it, so can you'.

OK, height issues. I'm just under 5'4" and The Bloke is 5'7", so that's OK... but I have been known in my single days to seek out the tallest man to hook up with... maybe because I'm sad about the height I'm missing? My boyfriends before The Bloke were 6'4", 6'3" and 6'4", so it's nice with The Bloke to look straight into his eyes with tall shoes on! I got sick of looking straight at chests for so many years! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] The Bloke is from a very short English family... his Mum is 5'0" and her family are almost dwarves, so I guess the Australian weather made him grow? I did date a guy for about five minutes who was shorter than me and that was just wrong.

I think Katherine is 5'10"? But in heels she's taller than JB... lol

I watched the 'making of Roswell' on the DVD yesterday and it was good... Mum protested through the whole thing so I'm going to have to wait until she's out of the house to watch any more...
Old 03-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Hello! Hello! Hello!

Argh...I'm evil I'm bad...spank me...or wait...let Jason spank me.

Ok I'm obsessed...I've been watching my Roswell tapes and jason is sooo...*sigh*...Dreamboaty!

Can you blame me if I'm a lil hyper?

iconcredit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread