Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Danie, even I know your dad! You can't escape industry people in Melbourne. I tell people my last name and people go, "Oh so you're one of them"

Aint nepotism grand?

I solved the puzzle in my pm!! I rock!

Anyhoo, Dan, why do you continue to assume that males are in any way as evolved as us superior females? Keep thinking like that and they'll always let you down! They are dogs you, you should treat em' like it.

Sit. Stay. Heel.
Old 03-15-2004, 11:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

You know i don't even have any crude pick up stories to tell you as no one wants to pick me up [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] pathetic much... I think i'm gonna end up an old spinster with lots of cats [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Of course its helps if you actually have a social life...all i did over the weekend was spend 9 hours at a movie marathon all by myself... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 03-16-2004, 01:30 AM
Extreme Fan

But, but, KENDER - WE LOVE YOU, YES WE DO!

I think anyone who can sit through 9 hours of Viggo is a fantastic person to know! One day, you'll be walking many of your cats down the road and some man will come riding up the road and that will be it! When you least expect it, that's when it happens!

Sarzy, damn it, I'm changing my last name! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But I do enjoy the 'ohhhs' and 'ahhs' that come with it, I guess! The Bloke had absolutely no idea who my Dad was to start off with and that was so refreshing! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"Who?" "Did what?" "Oh, that's interesting..."

I've taken control of the TV tonight as Rosemary's Baby is on Fox Classics at 8.30pm. I've told The Bloke that it is very important that he watches it this time!

And also, there should be some 'shake', 'pay' and 'roll over' added to that list.
Old 03-16-2004, 07:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Ohhhh Danie! Another reason to love you, you're a fan of Rosemary's Baby too! Little gamine Mia Farrow being terrified out of her wits with her psycho offspring, good times I tell you, good times.

And I second the motion that WE LOVE YOU KENDER, YES WE DO! 9 hours of Viggo, Orly and cutie Sean Astin--You must be onto a good thing.

Good God, I'm wathing "Who wants to Marry my Dad?" while I wait for Futurama to come on. What the heck is with American tv networks? Is there nothing they wont exploit?
Old 03-16-2004, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Sarz You out there?

Guys I might be late(what day is it your way?) In the US it's Tue and tonight Hornblower boys new TV show is on...hope this headsups isn't too late..don't know if they even have this in Oz yet ...I'll report back with a critique

remeber how cute he was..

new show thing..

hey I want famous reletives that knew Mel and stuff!
Old 03-16-2004, 12:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Ironing-Board, ***** he's hot.

I can't wait til we get his new show.

Poddy, it's 5.30am Wednesday morn here, I'm still awake, seeing as I slept the day away yesterday, my sleep patterns are screwed! Today is my last day off til I start back at work, Boooooo! And in an exciting twist, for the first time ever, I'm the Accounts Assistant to a very famous Production Accounant indeed, My mum! *wild applause*

Should be interesting, I'm fairly sure she can't sack me, and I just know we'll work terrifically together and get to be lifelong friends.

Or I'll just ***** her to tears and we'll fight incessantly.

I'm not fussy.
Old 03-16-2004, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Sarz, I think you're protected by International Nepotism Laws that state:

Industry parents are not entitled to retrench their own children. (see section XVII: Aaron Spelling Vs. Tori Spelling)

See, she was saved, so will you!

I can't work with Dad at all, we're too alike and I don't seem to get paid enough for it! I'm with the wrong union, I'm sure. Last time I worked with Dad it ended in tears! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Hot off the presses - photo of Sarzy and her little pet I found amongst my collection of JB pix

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-17-2004, 02:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Sarz & Danie..is feeling the love [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

when i get more cats i'll name them after you both, though i don't think Buffy will be very happy she already beats the crap out of the cat next door [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 03-17-2004, 04:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG>Hot off the presses - photo of Sarzy and her little pet I found amongst my collection of JB pix

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That is so not me, for the record I would never be seen in a hat that ugly. The body type and model good looks are spot on though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited sarzy ]
Old 03-17-2004, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

Well I'll be buggered I thought Sarz was the one with the lovely big ears not the one in the hat.

I'll be back with my Iooaannyy report.....and great news he was on Craigers last night and Craig was brill making fun of the name!
Old 03-17-2004, 08:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Well sure I may not look like a kangaroo but I do have a pouch. It comes in so handy, I never need to carry a wallet!

So Ironing Board was on Craig Kilborn huh? I'll have to pop over to the late nite board and see if anyone got any caps.

Meanwhile, my dear sister finally sent my watch to me down from Sydney, it's only a month late for my birthday, but it was so worth the wait!

I feel like a rockstar!
Old 03-17-2004, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Woah, very sturdy and leathery watch! Definitely punk rock star/ Your wrist will be very strong, wearing that.

I can't believe it, but 'Century City' actually did not suck last night - I got done watching it and realized I'd liked it a lot, and I was all ready to find it really stoopid. Ion did a great job and his American accent (or lack of Welsh accent) was quite impressive. Wish I'd known he was doing Kilborn, I might have peeked at him.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

slathering the Ioan goodness everywhere

like I told the JOFs I'm so happy to see the boy in long pants! really nice suits too!

ok a little Jeff Goldblumy here..but I love that guy too(love Goldblume(sp) on the talk shows...he's just so cool)

so the show was surprisingly ok and his hair was great...life is good.....till they yank it which the fools probably will......because the masses won't tear themselves away from The Bachelor and the *Little Person* or whatever crapola [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

anyway.....Craigers.....gets Ironings name right and *I* congratulates Craig and says thats the first time someone got it right...Craig puts up the name on screen and *I* tells about the diff ways ppl mangle it and Craig says that's because he's spelling it wrong...then *I* goes into some Welsh spelling little explanation and Craig is like..so when are you going to change it and stop frustrating ppl....in his wonderfull Craigers way ...it was very amusing..especially to me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

that would be nice Sarz

late [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 11:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh Ironing-Board! I'm very proud, he looks fab, and I do like he's barely controlled tousled hair! And you're right Poddy, he does have quite the Jeff Goldblume vibeage going on. I really like Jeff Goldblume too! We are so alike Poddy, it's frightening.

It's such a pity we don't get Craig Kilborn in Oz. I only know who he is coz of modding the Late Night Board, I know he's on after Dave, but we've never got him here. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Glad he got Ironing's name right!

And yes ML, the watch is very large and heavy duty, it's this wide across
------------------------ but I love men's watches and it suits me, everybody comments on how cool it looks. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited sarzy ]