Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

ML thanks for that beautiful picture of Jason by our beautiful Cherie I'm still so sad she is not still here on earth but really grateful to have met and talked to her. She was SO full of life

Ugggg that time you chased down the wrong maze for Jason to have him in your own back yard. Beyond frustrating uggg

I was in Austen once over 35 years ago and it was a really cool place even back then

keepsmiling Were you into Roswell back when Levien came out? I'm ashamed to say I can't remember...but that isn't a surprise to anyone

Boy I had a long week of childcare the past 7 days. I was there last Sunday Monday Wednesday Friday and yesterday ,I took care of the baby all day while the family went skiing ( locally) plus I caught the stomach thing AL had....not as bad but I felt yucky all day Thursday through yesterday and things stated escaping ( if you get my drift) at the lower end last night. I was home by then...in the nick of time ,it was a long drive home last evening lol. I am pooped. Pun not intended and better today that way Didn't go to church but listened to Tim Keller( I have a few of his books he is so smart.... kind of a modern CS Lewis.... a great author and pastor of a now huge NYC church.

Resting up today because back tomorrow through Tuesday. That is to be the normal schedule....me there Monday ( stay the night) leave Tuesday afternoon. Go back for the day Friday. I like that schedule...perfect but last week AL was really sick so you never know.

I hope you guys are having a nice weekend.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Wow PodMom that's a lot of kid-care and driving home with bad stomach I've been there and it's pretty horrible! Hope you are feeling better!

My officemate just sneezed and sneezed for several days, and was sick and didn't stay home (or put on a mask or anything) - and she's a DOCTOR! You'd think she'd know better... It's a miracle I didn't catch it.

Yes Cherie was so nice, she was in Philadelphia with us too, I'm pretty sure.. and then she passed away...

Oh keepsmiling I'm sorry you missed Livien in Austin too. I SO wanted to like that movie, but I didn't. Sadly, I don't think I've liked one of his movies since "Happily, Even After" - no, I thought "Tattooist" was pretty interesting. Poor Jason, he gives his all for every project, but most of them just aren't worthy of all his talents...
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 02-15-2017 at 12:54 PM
Old 02-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

I know that is true ML he does a great job acting in all of them. HE acted like crazy in Levien way worse movies than that get all sorts of press...ugg.

I feel better from that stomach thing. It could have been worse.

Cancer is the modern plaque I pray they finally find a cure soon.

Some dam is in trouble in California...I don't think it would affect Wen but many ppl having to evacuate in northern California .Scary.

I go back to Liz tomorrow till Tuesday so I won't be around tomorrow. Have a good beginning of the week girls
Old 02-13-2017, 10:43 AM
Total Fan

PODMOM........your daughter is so very lucky to have your help so often and so close. Am glad you made the trip home okay with the stomach problems. That's never fun. It seems like you never slow down!

ML.........I agree with you regarding Jason's movies. I have copies of everyone on DVD, but can't say I think they were that great. It seems the special features are always interesting, especially when Jason will do the voice over.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Yes, Jason talking about things is always good!

It's the Oroville dam, they are worried it's going to break. I don't think it's near Wen, but I'm not sure. They got so much snow and then so much rain... right from drought to flood, in California!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 02-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Total Fan

WEN.........we hope you are alright........check in when you can.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Yes Wen we hope you are way far away from that Dam . That situation made me wonder what would happen to a dam that was hit by an earthquake? That is a scary thought. Californians are a brave bunch for sure.

keepsmiling I need a rest for sure. I would love a week on some beach where snorkeling was good. I would just love to swim and rest on the beach all day of course I'm not alone in that dream

Jason does have such a lovely voice....I hope we get to hear it again
Old 02-15-2017, 02:00 PM
Total Fan

PODMOM........I saw the precious pictures of your grandkids with their valentines on FB. Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-15-2017, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you keepsmiling
Old 02-16-2017, 11:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi Everyone!

I am so sorry for being so MIA, R/L is kicking my butt. (sigh)
I am not in any danger from the Oroville Dam, but it is near me, about 50 miles away... closer to where MOTHER is, but she's safe. I have some friends in Marysville, and they had to evacuate... the whole town did! But they were allowed to go back to their homes after a couple of days. Scary! And it's raining again today, and lots more to follow! Yes, we do need the rain, but NOT all at once! YIKES!

As for me, I had 2 Dr appts this week, with more next week all concerning my infected foot and leg. (sigh) My foot is Slowly healing, but my leg has cellulitis all the way up to my knee, and it keeps swelling every time I get up and walk around! I'm going insane just lying on the couch with my foot and leg up in the air! I'm still in quite a tremendous amount of pain, plus these super strong antibiotics side effects cause severe muscle pain, so they have me on really strong pain meds that I have to take 3 times a day, and it wipes me out and blurs my vision. (sigh) I have yet another Dr's appt next week. (Oh Joy! NOT!)

Then my neighbor from Hell on my right, the one that my 60 ft pine tree fell on his house during one of these last storms, is driving me insane! He's having all the workers put all the debris from repairing his house in my front yard, because his front yard is filled with all of his grandkids Giant Toys! And his response to that is, "Well, it was YOUR Tree that caused all of the damage!" ARGH!!!

Then the guy that's fixing his house came over to tell me that my insurance isn't covering my portion the the tree removal, and it's $4,000, and if I don't pay him, then he's going to put a lien on my house! That's all BS! Yes my insurance is covering it, because I called to check, but they did not bill the insurance company $4,000, but half that amount! So I don't know what this guy is trying to get away with?! If I never see my neighbor and his sleazy contractors again, it will be too soon! In the meantime, my neighbor is having a ball because he got a brand new roof and a brand new fence out of this accident, plus now he's having all kinds of brand new furniture being delivered! My tree falling on his house was like him winning the lottery!

I hope Everyone is doing well!

Biggest Hugs to All,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 02-16-2017, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Wen!!!!! So good to see you here!!!! It sounds like your are slowly heeling I hope. We hope your wound heels fast now it must really be hard to be stuck on the couch thank you for hauling it over to the computer and checking in

Your neighbor continues to be a giant jerk. So sorry

Thank goodness that you aren't affected by the dam thing after all you've been through! Sorry about your friends...hope all goes well now dam wise.

We love you Wen come back when you can it gives us a big thrill
Old 02-17-2017, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Hi Wen

I checked where Oroville was, and it didn't look near Wen's town, but I forgot to come back and say that. I saw those evacuated people waiting to go back to their homes on the news, and the giant bags of rocks they are helicoptering into the damn to repair a big hole

And more rain for California. Feast or famine with the rain there.

I'm excited we're going to have warm weather for the President's Day weekend and all next week (which is school vacation week) so I'm sure all the snow we got will melt again, although we might get rain next week, instead of more snow (but that will wash away the snow, too). It's amazing how quickly after it snows everybody is tired of Winter!

Almost caught up on the giant pile of work (some from before Thanksgiving and before Christmas up to now) that I just got caught up on and all logged in and filed away.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 02-18-2017, 03:05 PM
Total Fan

WEN.........there continues to be one problem after another.......first your foot and the horrible neighbor. It should be time for you to have better luck, starting right now!
Thanks for checking in with us.

PODMOM.........have you gotten any rest yet? You've had such a busy family time.

ML........once again you completed that mountain of work. Amazing! How is the boyfriend situation with MLettie? Things seem to be going well with them.
Old 02-18-2017, 03:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi Everyone...

My Precious Brayden was just diagnosed with Leukemia today, and he's terribly ill. They are taking him to Children's Hospital in Oakland right now to start his Chemo. Please, please would everyone pray for him. I would really appreciate it!

Thank you all my Dear, Dear Friends.
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 02-19-2017, 12:26 PM
Total Fan

WEN........that is the worst news we could have received. He's not even three years old yet, and facing something like chemo. My prayers will be constant for Brayden, so sorry about this for him and the family.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread