Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2004, 08:10 AM
Addicted Fan

MyrnaLynne and the Great Milk Powder Struggle

I smell a hit. You'll be as big as Harry Potter, mark my words...
Old 04-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Way to go Sarz I watched eons of Double Dare with my kids...did you get slimed?.....kinda tough to peak at 10 hey [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Very cool.......I always tell my kids about you to try and prove we are not total dorks here!!(obviously there knowledge of me does not suffice!)

Danie, ALWAYS LISTEN TO SARZ! SHE IS THE BOSS OF US! heh heh. Sorry Poddy, couldnt resist!

..ok well technically she is [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] podmom looks around for that all powerful delete in the sky...but you come by anytime [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] we'll give you some pudding(I have no idea why I said that...must be channeling Coz)

ML It's hard to do the milk *tough love* but yay you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...make a man out of him [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You didn't miss much Nick BTW..he was on for one brief bit..he looked a bit older..small gotee Hair short..and he had to cry ahh.he did well with the little he had to work with..man that show stinks! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (sorry fans of it) to me it almost made it to...so bad it's funny but didn't so IMHO..total drek.....so it will be on for 5 seasons for sure

way to rub it in Jess [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited sarzy ]
Old 04-30-2004, 10:03 AM
Addicted Fan

I am happy to say I didnt get slimed, my supreme tug of war skills landed the other team in a pit of red goo though.....HAHAHHA, that'll learn em' for taking on the wrath o' Sarz!

This is Sarz, your resident DORK,

Signing off,

Nanoo Nanoo.
Old 04-30-2004, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Podmom glad to hear I didn't miss much - I thought maybe Nick was playing the 'dead guy of the week' on there, not a little role. I like Eliza Dushku but I have to agree - dreck! I tried to watch it a couple of times, for her sake (she is a homegirl from Watertown, Mass, after all, 2 towns over from me), but it alienated me by the second commercial break (them recapping the whole show in the middle like you are a braindead idiot who hasn't just watched it yourself for half an hour definitely made me want to turn it off).

Oh, there was a little pic of Ironingboard in Arthur in Movieline Hollywood Life! The director is a black fellow, Antoine Fuqua, something dirty-sounding like that (heh). Also nice profiles of Jared Padalecki the nice tall Texan from Gilmore Girls and Gregory Smith from Everwood - they must be going after a younger readership demographic. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

No Jason, although the young Hollywood thing would've been a perfect place to put him (you know him from this, look for him coming up in that, why we love him).

That magazine really is about nothing at all since it became Hollywood Life though. Not to mention a typesize that made me have to go to the drug store to get reading glasses! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Best section is the anonymous nasty stories they tell about people - but of course can't say who or they'd get their pants sued off. But it's fun to guess.

Also the stupid X and Y thing at the end - photo of a young actor and two older actors who could've been their parents - stupid but fun. Jason was in there once. And Dawson's Joshua Jackson's father was a koala bear (LOL! where he got that nose). hehehe.

OK, back to work! Just came here to cool off because FedEx sent back a package I mailed out Tues and thought was probably there already, because they want some stupid commercial invoice to go with my manuscripts now - when it was fine without them for the last 6 years! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I hate change and I hate bureaucratic stupidity!

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-30-2004, 12:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Ironing-Board! Ironing-Board!!! Wheeeee!

Awww, I miss Hornblower! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And Jared Padalecki--HOTTIE! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Ouchie...Sarz so burned me!!! Put me in my place she did....well after all she is the queen of double dare...what was I thinking ? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] OK I'm bowing down but it'll take a while....SO in the mean time......Thanks ML and Sarz(you tyrant!) for reminding me of Hornblower boy...any excuse will do for.......

poor little bubbie...having to shoot that great big gun while all shot up

I love *the Ioan* but he hasn't ever come close to the kissing skills of our Jason!!!!!

ok now I forgot what I was going to say to ML.oh yea..darn fedx .. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] JOFs where ever you are
Old 04-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Nice fresh gallon of milk in the fridge when I got home! Hah hah I won!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Here's your Ironingboard from Movieline :>

Hm, if I get in on a 12:30 bus, I'm going to miss the 12 p.m. lunch at Tribeca Grill. Ugh, but I have to catch a 7 a.m. bus to get there in time to eat lunch. But it will be a handy place to all meet up!

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-30-2004, 08:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Ohhh Poddy... those pictures... love a bit of Liz and Max kissy-wissy in the morning, it smells like victory!
Old 04-30-2004, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Danie..... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] they never get old somehow!

ML So are you going right to the lunch at Tribeca grill on Mon? I need to know what you be up to [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It sounds like you won't have time to drop off your bag [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm all ferclempt about all the trains I gotta do.....are you just gonna take a cab from Port A to Tribeca? Ugg....I want to have a limo and driver!
Old 05-01-2004, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Psst,If someone missed Tru Calling, and wants to see Nick pics, Come to the Nick board and click the "Nick on Tru Calling" topic.

There's pics [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 06:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Pics, pics, everywhere pics!!!

Thanx ML and Poddy for the yummy visuals. Hmmm, you could cut wood with Ironing-Board's jawline, I know another scrummy morsel who has quite a striking jawline also.....answers to the JB. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Jessica--New Nicky-licky pics from Tru Calling you say? I'm outta here! [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Poddy My original plan was to get off the bus, find the Tribeca ticket office, pick up my movie tickets, find the PATH train, and go to the hotel and leave my stuff. Might have walked all those places, depending on the distances (well, not to the hotel! :eek [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

BUT, if everybody is already over at the Tribeca Grill eating lunch when I get there, that would be stupid, as I can meet up with them there. After lunch we could go put our stuff away. Will need to coordinate with our roomies who will be there already. Plus there's probably also the option of finding lockers at the station and checking the stuff temporarily and getting it later, although I don't know if they still do that, being all security conscious since 9/11. sigh!

MLette looked over my Movieline with her much better eyes and found Jason listed in their Top 10 "Whatever Happened to them"!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] First I was mad - whaddya mean, what happened to him, he's been making 4 movies!?
But then I thought about it, and maybe it's Movieline's way of getting his name out there, because we know they like him. And on the bright side - he's in their Top 10! LOL!

It's not like the other people on that list have been idle either. Rachel Leigh Cook was starring in "Fearless" - which got cancelled before it aired - so she was busy doing that. James Van Der Beek just finished up in a play on Broadway (or maybe off Broadway) and I think just got married to his girlfriend too. Jonathan Taylor Thomas was a little busy graduating from to Harvard, and he was just in a couple of episodes of "Smallville."

Well, it's true - we've all been missing Jason since "Roswell" ended and they want him to get his gorgeous face out there again as much as we do! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-01-2004, 08:49 AM
Addicted Fan

*runs in excitedly*

Ok, I just had to come in and post this. I just spoke to my sister Jane, who lives in Sydney, and she's getting engaged!!!! Or is engaged already, whatever, how exciting is it?!!

In honour of her happiness allow me to introduce you to my future bro-in-law, Dave, aka 'Gator' coz of his last name, who I have yet to meet in person, but wow, what a hottie. See if you can detect the JB reference. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2004, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

.Ackkk I'm really doing this.it was so much easier in the abstract!! SO ML I'm leaving way early so my husband can drop me off on his way to work...so I'm taking Amtrak to Penn station and get in around 7:45...then I have to haul it outside and start depending on the kindness of strangers(cops I hope) to tell me which way to walk to find the Path train.then get on the right one!!(nervous about that!) go to Jersy city and get off at Pavonia/Newport stop(that's where you will too I think)then walkleft(hopefully) a block or so to the hotel...can I just say how really far this is out of my comfort zone!!!! ....I will be meeting Jenn,Maggie,FL and I guess others that morning at the hotel..they are planning to do stuff in the city (don't know when they are going in)..Lunch and city stuff I guess and then the movie....we need to figure out what to do with your bag...either store it..take it back to the hotel or hey we could take turns carrying it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Maybe you might call Jenn sometime before you come and see what they will be doing and ask her what to do with the bag(we could all take a fun ride on the Path after lunch and drop your bag off and freshen up a bit and go back to the city)...you have a cell right.I printed out the pages with everyones #s I made sure I had yours.I'll be keeping my phone on all day... .how did we live without them anyway?

Jess Thanks for the Nick pix [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sarz He's way cute all dimply and Minn twinny [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I take it that is your sis....another beauty in the fam!

Be nice to us NYC!
Old 05-01-2004, 11:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Yep, that's my sis alright, we have no family resemblance whatsoever! Same sense of humour though, scary. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Have fun in NY everyone!!!

Remember that if one of you decides to take a video camera into the screening and just happens to record a bootleg copy of H,EA, that that is illegal.........but I wouldnt hold it against you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Have a great time, be safe and make the Behrians proud!