Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2004, 11:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maggie aka Sarah:
<STRONG>Vicki: Seems like both Podmom and I are planning a party at your place. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Maggie</STRONG>
OK! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I may agree to anything at this moment. Painkillers make you do and say all kinds of things.
[img]smilies/daze.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spinface.gif[/img]

I POSTED this on the OTO thread......

Sorry I haven't been around tonight. I had a really bad fall earlier this evening and Steve wouldn't let me get up of the couch. He made me prop my leg up. I triped over a trash can lid in the kitchen and fell down. My knee and most of the inside of my lower leg is bruised. My entired body hurts. Good thing I didn't do any other damage, the insurance crap still isn't straightened out.
Old 04-24-2004, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] Sorry you had a fall, Vicki! What a pain (literally, figuratively, all ways) and nice that the Mr is fussing over you and making you take care of yourself! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] RICE - Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation is the ticket! Feel better soon! Want you up on your feet when we invade your new place for that big party! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-24-2004, 08:30 PM
Passionate Fan

ML: When I was a kid, my family was always overloading the washing maching and causing it to smoke and do other strange things. I especially loved it when it used to start shaking in a dramatic fashion and start "walking" across the floor. Hopefully you don't need a new washing machine. Though those ones that can handle 16 pairs of jeans do look cool though.

Hmmmm.... I just thought of how probably Jason's laundry usually consists of 16 pairs of jeans and a whack of t-shirts, etc. And how he probably has to wash his collection of nearly identical going to parties and premieres silk silks separately. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Vicki: OUCH!!! That sounds like it hurts sweetie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

And I will second ML's good advice about Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation.

Hey... we have to get you back into shape so you can host The Party! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maggie
Old 04-24-2004, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Vicki ....Ouchy.....so sorry you fell hun...hope you're on the mend [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

ML...... smoking washer...that's just wrong what with all the water [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ..I had the oil(yes there is like greese in the motor) leek and get on all my cloths and that was the end of that washer..maybe you should get a repair guy in to check the oil level. Thanks for the encouragement Myrna you are right...JB fans are the sweetest people...I'm feeling less *skeered* since owning up to my chickeness to you and Jen the first thing she said was somebody can pick you up..I hope I can grow some cojones and that won't be necessary....if you're wondering what I'm talking about Maggie I'm getting last minute jitters about hauling my *sorry old live in the country rear end* to the big city [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'm surprized but I'm really nervous about the trains and what not......and Jersey City to be even more exact! The up side to Jersey City is they say that's where alot of the terrorist live so I guess they won't blow it up [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
About finding each other.hopefully most of us have cell phones

maybe I should go look at the HEA trailer again to get motivated [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

thanks LTF

thanks Vicki
Old 04-24-2004, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

came back to say..I bet we all had the exact same *aaah* with that last pic when we saw the Ros sneeks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Looks like Jason is growing his beard out to the same length it was in HEA, so he will look like the guy in the movie when he comes to the premiere? (Not that we wouldn't know him, even if he wore a bag over his head! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-26-2004, 01:47 AM
Elite Fan

Hi there JOFs! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

It's your visiting poet... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sexual Healing

It's about time...for some Sexual Healing...
do it once more...this time with feeling! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
With every kiss...the visions grow stronger...
they spend the night...dare not stay longer...
a strange glowing Orb...buried under the ground...
a key to the past...perhaps has been found???

See y'all later! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 04:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG>
Did I mention overloading my washing machine yesterday so that it actually starting SMOKING?! That was so scary!</STRONG>
Honestly, washing machines today, smoking of all things. I hope you sat down and made that machine smoke the whole packet, and taught it that smoking is NEVER cool. Maybe it could try patches? Nicorette has some good ones....

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] 'Sup JOFers!
Old 04-26-2004, 04:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Ahh screw it, I cant be bothered editing to add:

[img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img] for Vicki! Poor lambchop, hope you're on the mend after your fall!
Old 04-26-2004, 09:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] behrfanny I hope RLS gets a lot better very soon!

I have a confession... I've been spending time on another man's board. Go ahead and [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] me.

Did yall ever notice J's finger in this scene?...

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Morning/afternoon/evening....JOFs(and junior JOF Sarz).....

Ooo lookie Nosee came back!....We're luring him into our clutches girls .......don't worry we'll be gentle [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jero I had never noticed that [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Must be an alien thing

Sarz You are so clever to figure out the washer is hooked [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] pps and hi ML when you stop by....get to take mom home tomorrow......so hopefully I can catch up on some MUCH needed LALA time
Old 04-26-2004, 11:12 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jero:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]I have a confession... I've been spending time on another man's board. Go ahead and [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] me.
Later,</STRONG>

Shall we punish her now or let her suffer later? [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img]

Bad Jero! Bad! [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

Now who could possible draw your attention away from Jason? Hugh Jackman [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I could understand, even Orlando Bloom, but no I found you lurking on the Michael Jackson board. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 11:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
... I found you lurking on the Michael Jackson board. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Oh, that was a good one!

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 04-26-2004, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Sarzy maybe the patch will help my washing machine - or I could throw in some of that Nicorette gum during the spin cycle? So far, it's been behaving itself (with lighter loads). Was realizing this machine is probably as old as my children (but at least they don't smoke!)

Jero As long as you keep Jason in your heart, you can go visit other boards, we won't spank you (too much). [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Poddy Love the angel/devil seesaw smilie - that's a real cutie!

They have the heat turned up on my office to the 'sauna' setting today - I am seriously considering typing naked! [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-26-2004, 08:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Posted by the lovely Jero
Quote:
I have a confession... I've been spending time on another man's board. Go ahead and me.
Don't even worry about it, I'm often seen whoring my questionable talents at other boards! And I don't even go drooling over Orlando, oh my wordy no, I'm too busy pimping for Dave Letterman and the QE boys. Hmm, I'm strange.

Huzzah I'm a Junior JOF! Is that anything like a Junior Burger from McD's? I'm quite partial to them.

Meanwhile, I'm watching Dr. Phil right now, and is it just me or is his son Jay a bit hot? Sure he's a smug little bugger at the age of 22, but my, he is nice to look at....