Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2004, 05:46 AM
Addicted Fan

HIGH FIVE right back at ya Vicki!

Ahh man, wrinkly shirts or not, our JB is still one tasty morsel!

Frankly I'd just like to see him in some new shirts, I'm getting a bit tired of his fave greyish/maroon one!
Old 03-25-2004, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Photo #3 with the crinkly collar - that's the one! I couldn't believe that one, the first time I saw it - it's so wrinkly, that's all you see. And with Jason's face there too, that's pretty bad! LOL! And this is an ad to sell shirts? "Buy this shirt - just whatever you do, don't ever wash it, because it's gonna wrinkle like crazy and look like crap and you'll have to throw it away and just buy another one (which is okay with us, we sell shirts!)" LOL! Hmm, pretty weird, this sudden aversion to wrinkly clothing from a woman who staunchly refuses to have anything to do with ironing! Wrinkly clothes just look wrong on Jason.

I like his favorite black shirt(s). I'm just glad he's graduated from polyester to silk! He had a few really bad 'bowling shirts' giggle.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-25-2004, 08:19 AM
Addicted Fan

ML--How dare you pick up on our obvious ironing ironies! In my defense, I must say that although I myself abstain from all things to do with the preparation of clothing, (Laundry, ironing etc) I can still appreciate a wrinkle-free shirt in others.

Especially if you're advertising clothes, they should look at least presentable, don't you think?

Ahh screw it. Jason could wear a potato sack, I'd still enjoy it!

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited sarzy ]
Old 03-25-2004, 11:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>

Ahh screw it. Jason could wear a potato sack, I'd still enjoy it!
</STRONG>
So true! And he'd make it look HOT!
Old 03-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>

So true! And he'd make it look HOT!</STRONG>
Yes. Particularly if he took it off....... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 12:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yes. Particularly if he took it off....... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I am at a loss for words. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Naked JASON! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Did I say that out loud?
Old 03-25-2004, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

I wish I had a Jason screen to save me from my own posting stupidity!!

I had a big long SO for you guys and was getting some Behr bait to lore the MIAs in and xed out my own post.moron!!..I thanked you all so much for your cookie sympathy ..I talked about her on the Obsessies if you want to look..of course I brought it here but now running out of time.....I've enjoyed all your posts and of course had (in my own mind! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) brilliant replys..ahh well..better luck next time hey?)

I'll bb soon [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] all
Old 03-25-2004, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Quote:
Jason could wear a potato sack, I'd still enjoy it!
Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
So true! And he'd make it look HOT!
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Why am I suddenly hungry? [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 03-25-2004, 01:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Testing something......

IT WORKED!

FIND THE BEHR!

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited *Vicki* ]
Old 03-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Supreme Fan

It works! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jason: Sarzy wants me to wear what?

Jason: Which Color Sarz!?

Jason: I guess I could always wear a plain one.
Old 03-25-2004, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Vicki..top left.....do I win something? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I pick the organic type sac...I think he's into the classic look [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 05:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom:
<STRONG>Vicki..top left.....do I win something? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I pick the organic type sac...I think he's into the classic look [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You win the sack! You'll have to play again to win a "Jason in the sack!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Oh potato sack material is MUCH too scratchy to put next to that beautiful skin....

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] about the lost post and about Cookie. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Sorry I was MIA - took the day off today to take MLette shopping and have a 'spring break' day with her - found her an outfit for her cousin's wedding Easter weekend (I'll be MIA then, too! Mark your calendars! LOL!), went out to lunch - nice girl's day out! And now I have a 'one day work week' to look forward to tomorrow! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Nite, all!
[img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-26-2004, 07:13 AM
LTL
Master Fan

Hey, JOFs!

Had a nice short trip to Florida at the beginning of the week to see #1 son and I've been playing catch-up ever since. [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] It was so good to put my arms around that boy (OK, young man!) again! For thrills, I got to see the actual videotape of his 3 bungee jumps -- dear god. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] They also had a few hundred digital pix of all their wonderful experiences.

He had asked what I'd like in the way of a present and I told him something small and anthropological. So he brought me an emu-caller, which is a short tube of wood, hollowed out by termites (or drills when they want to make something quick for the tourists) with carvings on the outside (Sarzy don't tell me they aren't ancient aboriginal artifacts -- let me live in my delusional world. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) Anyway, if you see an excess (?) of emus on my front lawn, it's because I've been calling them.

Vicki: You seem to be talking about Naked Jason on every thread I visit. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

podmom: I'm so sorry about your Cookie -- I wish RL would let up a little for you. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

By the way, I watched Century City again, and I'm really starting to fall for your Ironing Board. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] The show is so well-written, too. They'll probably axe it in no time. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Nice work on the exercising! Which reminds me, time to get back in a pool again!

ML: Sounds like you had a great day with your daughter!

Ahh, you were making me so happy with the talk about premieres and possible JB sightings! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Keep us posted on your grocery store change. I've been trying to make myself switch to a cheaper place, but I know the old one cold and could walk through the place with my eyes closed and without a list and still come up with a decent week's worth of stuff. I hate learning new product locations.

Maggie: Colin was hysterical in The OC, and I really liked him beardless. The kids' storyline sounded like one big in-joke about being on a hit TV show -- who's dating whom, being in a band, ad-libbing, "but you're shorter than I thought you'd be." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Poor Jake, though. The sweetie pie really had feelings for that self-centered Julie.

Sarzy: Orlando looks like someone who doesn't take himself too seriously. Nice to hear he's so much fun. And too bad about Heath -- there have been so many movies where he's being funny or silly, I would have hoped he could be that way in person.

Mr. Non-gay LTL does his own ironing, by the way. Not that he does much of it.

Tum: Check in? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

TTFN!