Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

JOFs#17..Studying the anthropology of Maxwell...we dig him!

We're over 30 and proud to say that we're in love and obsessed with a younger man...Jason Behr!
We proudly show our names.
6th Rock ~ Washington
AntarianFemale ~ Croatia
Alien Mom ~ California
Alien Dawn ~ Las Vegas
Behrfanny ~ Louisiana
BehrApple ~ Washington
Behry Nice ~ New Jersey
BehrlyAntarian ~ Canada
Butterflybehr ~ Australia
Cheriedreams ~ California
CosmicDream ~ Oregon
EccentricOne ~ Wisconsin
Eyes-Only4-Behr ~ California
FondaRoswell ~ Indiana
Hoodie ~ Illinois
IrishEyes ~ Pennsylvania
Jason's Angel~ Connecticut
Jean Hayward ~ Mass
Jero ~ Illinois
June R ~ UK
Kinsey ~ Texas
LongTimeFan ~ Ohio
Lori ~ Texas
LTL ~ Maryland
Luvbehr ~ Arizona
Lynxbehr ~ Houston Texas
Mamasita ~ Ontario,(Canada)
MaxiBehr ~ Muscat,Oman
MonicaAnn ~ Oregon
Mrs. Bear ~ California
Podmom ~ Pennsylvania
Podwatcher ~ Nebraska
Sarah ~ Quebec (Canada)
Settled ~ California
Shilohaura ~ Indiana
SilverFox ~ California
TexasRed ~ Texas
TigerEyes ~ Wisconsin
Tumble ~ (BC)Canada
UKSpaceGirl ~ London
Vicki~ LasVegas
WenLuvsJB ~ California
Wildbehr ~ Florida
Wildsphinx ~ S.Carolina

Consider yourselves at..... ....take your shoes off.....oh go ahead put your PJs on and really get comfortable ....DO NOT hesitate to join the fun.....we love new people.........so .......
....everyone........in case you don't know......this is Jason Behr.....

thanks LTF

thanks LTF and behrfanny

He's #1 to us [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Post away JOFs........

**the inspiration for this thread title..thanks LTL..

need ironing..we do that to

dig around on the previous thread > old bones

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited podmom ]
Old 03-19-2004, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

dem bones.......got to get dem bones out of my system now..

oops got side tracked...back to bones(not ribs)

..now what was I getting ready to post?

right...ham bones [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

........off to get some *behr* bones pix [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2004, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Welcome home JOFers .....hope some of our MIAs peek in
Old 03-19-2004, 10:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

podmom- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ya crack me up with all the bones, abs, and ironing talk. Oh, and your comment on the last pic of the last thread, he looks like a freshly woken up beautiful man. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Oh, and thanks to you and ML I understand your second obsession now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope you enjoy him and good luck with getting ML to join the ranks.
BTW, had to comment, I loooooved that Scifi-flying saucer smilie you had! It reminded me of War of the Worlds, sooooo cool!

vicki- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was thinking the same thing when podmom asked what he would think! I can hear the sound of feet now.

LTL- Whoa! Maxwell Museum-New Mexico-Anthropology!!! That's 3 Roswell ties in one pic! How cool is that!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] sarzy

[img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]
Proud Obsessie #130!

"Does he belong to you?" Cop to Elizabeth, Jake's sister in Happily, Even After
"Max will always be a part of me..." Jason Behr at ComicCon 2004 .
Old 03-19-2004, 11:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Great thread start Podmommy!

Just had to comment on this pic...

Um, well it seems I didn't get a good pic of it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I hope you can tell it's the same bowling alley.
BTW, it's in West Covina. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to all!!!

Podmom [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the bone pix also!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Okay, back to [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Wrinkly shirts! That was one of my pet peeves with JB's Levi photo shoots, the shirts were sooo wrinkly, and also that (hideous) yellow wrinkly shirt he wore in TeenMovieline

(in that divine article/photoshoot that included 'sexy on the orange sofa'). Mr B just doesn't look right in wrinkly clothes! He's so.. fastidious. Heck, even I would learn to iron for this man, even though ironing is practically against my religion, just to keep him looking sharp. Although I love love love that lounging in the park sexy photo shoot a whole lot. He can wear wrinkly stuff if he wants to. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] He can do whatever he wants!

"Here, honey, let me take that off you and iron it for you..."

hmmm, is that too naughty to post here? (Title 'the perfect husband')

Saw some bumper stickers on a car this morning: "Young at heart... other parts slightly older." and "It's better to be over the hill.. than under it!" (oh so true!) and "If things get better with age, I must be approaching Magnificence!" LOL! a car obviously driven by a really old guy who is having trouble dealing with it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the new thread, Podmom, masterful job! Though JB's bones are so nicely covered with delightful skin and all that muscle.... sigh!

Giggle, gangly bowling boy excited over Rice Krispy treats. Although I can't talk - I made another run to stock up on those chocolate easter eggs again! This is about the third time! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oh well, at least I don't eat them all myself (although you'd never know it from my expanding waistline). [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Went to sign up for a check-writing card at a new supermarket (where I spied the boxes of easter eggs and bought 1/2 dozen) - been shopping at the same one for awhile and getting progressively pissed off at them over various things and decided it's time for a change. This new place is smaller but closer to us and way cheaper. Giving them a shot at our fabulous weekly grocery bills! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-20-2004, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well I've been really good with the excersize this week......did the curves 4 times(I actually went today..on a Saturday) and the nordic track once....and I think I'm finally building up to...... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] some dieting to go with it...I have to get in better sea kayack shape......it's the haul my butt back in it when I'm beyond the break and fall off that concerns me..I know it could never be anything but horrifying to see but I have to be able to at least do it [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Lynx I love this too >

Jero and ML I don't know if it's my comp or not but I can't see your pix..the dreaded red x [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Jero Very cool that you bowled there!

ML Who was in *the perfect husband* pic? JB?....hope the kids feel better.....Em's in bed full of snot...of course going out and staying up late didn't help...I'm going to rent School of Rock tonight and we can all watch that cause she's staying in tonight.....see my foot going down

ok here's a freaky thing..I don't know what possesed me but I did a google search for podmom..and [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I came right up .now I'm all creeped out .....I guess no one would ever search for that. ..but still [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Tum and behrfanny(missing you guys and hoping RL isn't being too too harsh [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]..Wild,Maggie,Liz,Vicki,Sarz and all the ussual suspects
Old 03-20-2004, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Oops.I meant to ask Vicki or Sarz..if it's possible ..some time could you fix that annoying space in studying......since it takes us forever to use up a thread no hurry.....thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ML [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love the ironing guy... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] too funny!
Old 03-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It seems FOTKI is down at the moment. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Have a GREAT Saturday JOFs! I'm off to do the laundry and clean house. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 03-20-2004, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Oh-oh, hope I didn't break Fotki - I started downloading some of my ~2,000 pix from my former Photopoint albums (that went out of business all of a sudden - poof - and broke my heart - but eventually I got back all my pix from them on a CD). But I only put in about 150 of em (yellow wrinkly shirt pic was from there) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] so I probably didn't break it myself.

Poor snotty lil' Em! Hope she feels better soon!

And yay for you Podmom for working on those curves. My friend is going to join that down in FL with her sort of step daughter who just had a baby (long story there!)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-20-2004, 04:42 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Brilliant thread start, podmom! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I'm so honored that I helped inspire it. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I've also got buckets of [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] at the foot of my chair from scrolling down over all the lovely pix on this page.

ML: Love Ironing Board Man (not to be confused with podmom's guy). [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Gotta head back to the end of the last thread and catch up for SOs.
Old 03-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Hug:...LTL Yep..you're inspirational!

ML Li'l snotty Em... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
and remember.....Colin on THe OC this week
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] .at least I think so....Seems to me that they are the kinda writers that heard the comparisons of Tom and Seth(what's his real name?) and will address that in some little but great way.....I love the OC!....You know one of the things I love about LaLa land we all love TV shows and don't *feel guilty* or pretend we don't.....I'm bad I know but alot(not all) of the ppl that *make a point* of saying they don't watch much TV A. I don't believe and B. I want a pie in the face.......now that's me being beeotchy [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] me I can't help it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Podmom: Thank you for the great start to the thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I just watched Century City. It is very good! Looking forward to seeing the new episode tonight. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I type most of my posts on WordPad and then cut and paste them in the "reply" whatever. That way if I lose a post to the smilie limit whatever... or that mysterious flood control whatever that often seems to happen on my FIRST post of the day... I can submit said post again. Although lately it's been taking me a few tries to get under the smilie limit. Maybe I should emulate VT on the PODs thread and number each of my smilies. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's great that Colin Hanks is going to be on the OC next week! I do think that the guys who work on the OC read those comparisons of Adam Brody to Tom Hanks and decided that it would be a hoot to have Colin on the show. Also think... because of the similarity of some of the camera work and other stuff... that the makers of the OC watched Roswell and took notes about stuff that they liked.

And I also know some people who vocally don't watch any television. My attitude is well... I do. Hey... television is part of our culture, eh... and we members of said culture. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hope that your Em is feeling better soon.

Jero: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Was great to talk to you! We will try it again... when we both aren't swamped with work. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sarzy: Your welcome. Montreal is a beautiful city with neat architecture and some nice parks. The park in the photograph is very nice... was designed by Frederick Ohmstead... the same guy who designed Central Park in NYC. I like to go there and sit on a park bench and read. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ML: Jason did look great at the wrap party! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jason has such a sweet smile. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I noticed that he was wearing his favourite dark grey shirt. Now I am wondering... since apparently the actors had to do their own wardrobe whatevers... did Jason wear that grey shirt in the film. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And those pics in Teen Movieline were great! I love the photograph of Jason on the orange couch. And yep... I also loathe ironing... but would gladly iron for Jason!

Oh and it's now snowing here. The snow was almost gone... but now it's back again. Sigh.

Vicki: Thank you for posting the link to Jason's Kissing Booth! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And now... hey... just where were you aiming your "kisses"? [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LTL: Thank you for posting the pics of the OTOs in DC. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And if you do come to Montreal, it would be my pleasure to show you around. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lynxbehr: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

WildSphinx: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maggie

P.S.: I counted 19 smilies. So this should post! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Whoops... that makes 20!
Old 03-20-2004, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi JOFers!

Just checkin' in. Hmmmm for some reason I feel like doing some ironing......

Can't imagine why.

Later!