Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2015, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

JOF: We love Jason in the summer because he's HOT

Starting a new thread (we lost count of the number long ago...!

Welcome all to the JOFs (Jason's older fans) thread and welcome to all JITs (Jason's fans in training, who aren't that old)

this was the last thread (we're old and lost track of the thread numbers long ago... )
JOFs..... waiting and hoping for a brand new Jason movie/TV show... hey anything!!

We are Jasons older fans

6th Rock ~ Washington
AntarianFemale ~ Croatia
Alien Mom ~ California
Alien Dawn ~ Las Vegas
BehrBewitched - Maryland
Behrfanny ~ Louisiana
BehrApple ~ Washington
Behry Nice ~ New Jersey
BehrlyAntarian ~ Canada
Butterflybehr ~ Australia
Cheriedreams ~ California
CosmicDream ~ Oregon
EccentricOne ~ Wisconsin
Eyes-Only4-Behr ~ California
FondaRoswell ~ Indiana
Hoodie ~ Illinois
IrishEyes ~ Pennsylvania
Jason's Angel~ Connecticut
Jean Hayward ~ Mass
Jero ~ Illinois
June R ~ UK
keepsmiling7 ~ Texas
Kinsey ~ Texas
Lisa Dawn ~ Atlanta, Ga
LongTimeFan ~ Ohio
Lori ~ Texas
LTL ~ Maryland
Luvbehr ~ Arizona
Lynxbehr ~ Houston Texas
Mamasita ~ Ontario,(Canada)
MaxiBehr ~ Muscat,Oman
MonicaAnn ~ Oregon
Mrs. Bear ~ California
MyrnaLynne ~ Mass
Podmom ~ Pennsylvania
Podwatcher ~ Nebraska
Sarah (aka Maggie) ~ Quebec (Canada)
Scottie~ Maryland
Settled ~ California
Sirio ~ Roma Italy
Shilohaura ~ Indiana
SilverFox ~ California
Tanya 7496 ~ Oklahoma
TexasRed ~ Texas
TigerEyes ~ Wisconsin
Tumble ~ (BC)Canada
UKSpaceGirl ~ London
Vicki~ LasVegas
WenLuvsJB ~ California
Wildbehr ~ Florida
Wildsphinx ~ S.Carolina
visiting poet ~ Noseedough

** As our Roswell poet laureate Noseedough so eloquently described us...**

...JOFs...

Jason's Older Fans...

the Oogy Lady Clan..
emitting constant sighs..
by Jason..hypnotized...
seems they can't relax...
too hyped up over Max...
forget Oblivion...
there's 'Shooting Livien'...
and there's Even After...
Sherman Oak's for laughter...
and as we know so well...
there's always our Roswell

And don't forget the JITS! (JOFS in training) :

Mezzi-NSW, Australia
Danie-VIC, Australia
Ekua-Edinburgh, Scotland
Sarz-VIC, Australia
Kender-NSW, Australia
VeronicB-Israel
Mar -DC USA
RoswellGirl67 -Virginia USA
gabi London, England
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-25-2015, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

New we need some warm weather decorations...

Time to get out those Bathingsuits!

And maybe take a little swim (don't pout, Cam!)

And relax in the grass in the park, after a hard game

Shirts are optional (for Jason)

A good time to walk along the beach (don't forget sunglasses)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-25-2015, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Hi, Wen answering your questions from last thread, my Dad is okay and he went back home last night! They have no idea why he fell, despite doing all sorts of tests on him. He probably got up too fast and got dizzy, they don't know.

But I'm so relieved he's okay! He sounded so happy to be home too.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-26-2015, 06:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks MyrnaLynne, for the Brand New HOT Thread!!! LOVE the Photo's you chose of Our Jason!

I'm so glad that your Dad is Ok, and that he's home from the Hospital! What a terrible scare tho'!!! I'm so glad they ran lots of test on him tho', just to make sure he was alright! I'm glad they didn't find anything serious, tho'! But like you said, he probably got up too fast and got dizzy, which is so common. I hope that's all it was.

Gosh, it got HOT yesterday... it went to 107* degrees F! It's fine if you don't have to go out, and stay in a nice cool A/C house, but I went to see MOTHER yesterday, and as soon as I opened the car door, I nearly fainted from the Blazing Heat that was pouring out from it! I just stood outside for a while, so I could run the car's A/C for a while, so I could cool it down enough to get inside without Dying from the Scorching Heat!

Duane and I set up a meeting with the Facility's Social Worker yesterday, (Thursday) because she had handed that 125 page Application back to me last week, and it wasn't filled out AT ALL! I could have Cried!!! Apparently it was even too hard for her too!

Anyway, I went searching the internet for days and I happened on a New Updated Application... a Revised One that is only 14 pages long, and is more comprehensible, but Duane and I Still need someone to help us fill it out, as a lot of it needs to be filled out by all the people at the Facility that are caring for MOTHER. So we thought we'd try the Social Worker again! She seemed to understand it a bit more clearly this time, and she can get all the people at the facility to fill out their portions, like the Physical Therapy Dept, and the Nutritionist, and the Speach/Memory Therapist, the Nurses, and Hopefully the Dr that cares for the Patients there and her, and so on.

And if she doesn't get into this 24/7 in home care Program, they (the Rehab Facility) did mention that MOTHER would be welcome to stay there in their Long Term Care Part of the Facility, so that could be Plan B? Maybe? IDK?

It's Really Hot again today... Over 100* degrees Again. UGH! I'm not ready for the Summer! (Whimper!)

Poddy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Sister-in-law. I will be uplifting her in Prayer.
Are the kids back from Disney World yet? I bet they had a Wonderful time!
I hope everything is going Ok with You and Viv!

I Hope Everyone has a Wonderful Weekend!

Biggest Hugs to All,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 06-27-2015, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Wow Wen a 14-page form is a BIG improvement over a 125-page form! That thing even mystified the Social Worker! I hope now they can fill out and apply for that care, and it's good you have a Plan B, too, of her staying where she is.

Oh gosh, I can't imagine what an OVEN a car would when it was over 100 outside! I'm glad you didn't just jump in there and frizzle up like a French fry!

We hadn't seen our rabbit in the yard for awhile and I was worried she/he was gone (had been eaten). I was out pulling up more Evil VINES in the back yard this morning (unlike Calif, we're having cool weather - ahh) and I heard a skittering noise and something scooted away along the fence. Wasn't sure what it was, but I thought "baby bunny?" Went back to weeding and scoot, out came a second one, and I got a good look at it - Baby Bunny! So soo cute, tiny short ears, cute little face. I told the bunnies I'd stop weeding and they should go back to their dens and I'd leave them alone.

Little bunnies!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-28-2015, 03:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes, I'm sooo glad I found the new version of that terribly confusing application! Yes 14 pages long compared to 125 long is a BIG improvement! So Hopefully the Social Worker can fill it out and have all the rest of the needed staff can fill out their parts and we then can submit it! (finger's crossed!)

And yes, we now have a Plan B! Where as before, there really wasn't one because they really didn't want her there because they called her a 'Very Delicate Patient' when she 1st got there, but she really has improved quite a bit since then!

There was no way I could have gotten in the car with the amount of heat that was pouring out from it! I would have been cooked alive! No, I really had to wait for it to cool down before I could go anyway near the inside of it.

And How Cute that you saw some Baby Bunnies!!! They must have been Absolutely Adorable!!! I wonder how many babies there are total?

I hope Everyone is having a Great Weekend!

Biggest Hugs to All,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
...Mother Theresa
Old 06-28-2015, 05:55 AM
Total Fan

Dear Friends,
I have returned. The cruise was wonderful, hope I can make a return trip to the Mediterranean again one day. Hubby was glad to be home from assisted living, but I could have stayed on the cruise much longer.

What happened while I was away.........any good Jason news? It will take time for me to catch up, but maybe I can work it in between lots and lots of laundry loads.
Old 06-28-2015, 08:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Welcome Back Keepsmiling!!!
I'm sooo glad you enjoyed your trip, and had a Wonderful time! You sooo needed that! And yes, I'm sure that Hubby was glad to see you and to be back home again.
I don't think there was any Jason news? Maybe MyrnaLynne would know if there was any, but I haven't seen any myself.
Oh, laundry... what a dirty word! Well, now you Really know that your vacation is over when you have THAT chore again. Speaking of that dirty word, I have quite a bit to do myself!

Biggest Hugs to All,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
...Mother Theresa
Old 06-29-2015, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

keepsmiling is back from her trip! So glad to 'see' you again! I bet your husband was glad to be home, and I'm sure you enjoyed every minute of traveling and seeing the sights and your family.

Our 'family cruise' is about 10 months away now - getting closer all the time!

No, sadly, Jason hasn't done anything new or exciting while you were away. Shiri Appleby posted some old Roswell pix of her and Jason recently, that were very nice.

Wen I'm very glad you didn't roast yourself like a Christmas goose in that hot car!

I don't know how many bunnies there are - I saw 2, but I don't know if there are any more (or even if that was the same one, and I saw it twice, but I don't think so). We've been keeping an eye out for them and haven't seen them since. There's been somebody's cat slinking around our yard, probably looking for baby bunnies to torment. :< A squirrel was up in our walnut tree the other morning, squeeking and sqwaking 'caaat' 'caaat' and shaking his tail angrily, looking down from his branch at the cat. Hubby looked out and went down and chased away that cat from our yard! LOL! Leave our bunnies and squirrels alone!

Oh I did such a stupid thing, somehow our alarm/clock radio was wrong by an HOUR and I got up an hour early today by mistake and didn't even notice - and I was really really tired because I stayed up very late watching that Glen Campbell special/doc about his farewell Alzheimr tour, so I only slept 4 hours. I was up and dressed and eating breakfast and Mr ML came home from work and said "What are you doing up so early?!" and I realized it was about 10 minutes before my alarm should be going off!
So now I'm doubly tired and dopy, from staying up late and then getting up early!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-30-2015, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Right up there in scariness with calls that your Dad is going to the hospital, we got a call last night (from her roommate's Mother) that there was a fire in Mlette's apartment building!

We quickly found out it was across the hall (bad tenant Mlette had mentioned, who it turned out, already started another small fire last week - oy) - the 3 apartments across from them are ruined with water etc, and theirs just got smoke damage - plus the firemen came and chopped down their front door! So it will be several days before they can get back into their place, plus everything is smoky and it's going to be an awful cleanup. Still - we are very grateful, as it Could have been WORSE!

She was at work and doesn't carry her cell phone, so we managed to get ahold of her at the hospital and tell her what happened and to come to our house to stay after work. LOL, she does her laundry at our place, so she has plenty of clean clothes!

But it was NOT the restful evening I was looking forward to!

Always something!!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 07-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Total Fan

WEN........you must be still filling out paperwork. Ugh!

ML........Glad the fire in MLette's apartment unit wasn't worse. It still got their attention though.

PODMOM.......we haven't had a recent report on Viv. Guess you are really busy with wedding plans and new baby plans.
Old 07-03-2015, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

We went up to her apartment the other night, so she could get the new key (landlord put on temporary unfinished wooden doors; the previous doors were metal and fireproof, thank G-d!)

The fire was directly across the hall from their unit - that one is all boarded up of course. Her place wasn't as bad as I expected - the landlord hired a professional clean up service who had several of these metal boxes running that I guess remove soot or odor or whatever, plus her roommate had cleaned and sprayed Fabreze on everything. We really didn't smell smoke, even if we stuck our nose right into the upholstery or blankets - until we were there awhile and she packed up stuff to bring home to live with us for awhile and our eyes started to sting, and then in the car, I started coughing and realized we smelled like smoke! That smoke is very sneaky!

Washing some smoky stuff today, but realized we need to go back and wash all over her blankets and sheets etc. What a mess!

Oh well, we're lucky it was just a nuisance and not a disaster or tragedy. The fireman chopped down their door - nobody was home so I guess they had to check. And they also ripped down all the screens off their window, and smashed the skylight in the hallway between the apartments, to let the smoke out I guess. Cheesh, what a mess. I feel sorry for their (new) landlord who just bought the building and has been putting in a lot of money renovating it and bringing it up to code etc. And now this!! I hope he had good insurance.

Yes, PodMom has been very quiet. I know Wen has a tooth infection and is dealing with that, along with everything else..

Oh I went to Home Depot to order a little piece of countertop to replace one next to the sink - the woman almost laughed in my face and said they don't do tiny jobs like that, they have a minimum order (?$2,000) etc! Cheesh! It looks like the only way to replace that little shelf is to replace all the countertops in my kitchen and just add that one (that I actually need) onto a bigger job. :< We're still trying to figure out options. It's an odd size, which doesn't help.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 07-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Total Fan

ML......The fire damage sounds like a mess to clean up. Do you ever get the smoky smell out of clothes?

WEN......sorry to hear you have a tooth infection. Not good!
Old 07-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

We're going back up to her place keepsmiling today - she thinks she can just air out the quilts etc - I'm not sure. They hired a professional cleanup service, and they are coming to do her apartment on Tuesday, but we don't know what that involves. They have to be out while they clean, so I guess she'll stay with us until Wednesday!

Nice having her home, although I don't know how nice it is for her to be back in her old kid's bedroom again.

Ugh, I got 2 pots of flowers to put in my garden and fill up some bare spots. One pot had nice big plants, lots of roots. The other was a '4th of July' red white blue mix, and when I took them out of the pot - they had NO roots! Hardly any roots at all. I put them in but I don't know if they're going to grow or not. Feel like I was tricked with that one pot!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 07-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi Everyone!

Happy 4th of July!!!

I Hope Everyone has a Nice 4th!!!

MyrnaLynne, Thank you for the Healing_hand! I appreciate that!!!
Boy!...2 Scary Phone Calls, 1st your Dad's fall and going to the Hospital, and now MLette's Building being on Fire!
Thank Goodness they both are alright!!!
You now need Good, Happy Phone Calls to come, like a call from Mr ML Jr to say that Debbie's Pregnant or Just Something Good!!! You don't need anymore Scary Phone Calls!

That woman at Home Depot was very rude to laugh and say that they only do big job starting at $2,000! She should be reported! Grrr!!!

Sorry there were no roots in your 4th of July flowers. I hope they grow! (HUGS!)

Keepsmiling, thank you for your sympathies about my abscessed tooth. (HUGS!) The tooth is gone now, but the abscess is taking it's sweet time about leaving! I'm on anti-biotics tho', 4 times a day!

HUGS to Poddy, when you pop-in!

Biggest Hugs to All,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
...Mother Theresa
Closed Thread   Post New Thread