Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2018, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

I would love to learn a new language but i feel like my brain can't handle anymore stuff.

Vancouver is having a heck of a time with wild fires! Is this really effects of global warming?

I'm Aubrey
Old 08-22-2018, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Warmest June on record here too! I think climate change is part of it...
Old 08-24-2018, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it's been great! I love the heat because it makes me think i'm somewhere tropical!

I'm Aubrey
Old 08-25-2018, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I love the heat! And it’s never really hot in the UK...
Old 08-28-2018, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I follow a blogger from London and she also says they have no a/c in their apartment and its like 40 degrees!! Crazy!

I'm Aubrey
Old 08-29-2018, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah but only for a rare few days of the year!
Old 08-30-2018, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

We had 4 days of heat wave this week, it finally cooled down today! It's back down to 15!! It was 42 yesterday! insane!

I'm Aubrey
Old 08-31-2018, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

42 to 15 is insane!!! Sometimes I genuinely don’t know what to wear outside because it changes so fast!!!

Although now I’m a consistently hot place!!
Old 09-01-2018, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

yeah this weather we're having is messing with my body.

Oh man i'd love to be somewhere hot all the time!

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-02-2018, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

Yes it has its perks!!! I forgot how hot it gets here - sticky and humid too!
Old 09-02-2018, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

You only need one set of clothing for a hot country Ekua - not a lot of winter coats and sweaters and boots, etc!

We're back from our trip to Canada. Saw the fires in BC on the news! So scary, everything burning up and heating up. I hope the planet doesn't become uninhabitable (worry).

We were in Montreal, Quebec City, and Sydney and Halifax Nova Scotia (and Bar Harbor, Maine). Had to skip Prince Edward Island ("Anne of Green Gables" country) because the ship had a problem as we were leaving and we missed a day. Saw a couple of my Jason Behr/Roswell fan friends in Montreal, that was nice.

But they were having a stupid triathlon that weekend and they threw up metal barricades and closed off a lot of the city streets around where we were staying and our hotel was near the boat pier, walking distance to the ship - but because of the race/Old City being closed up, they moved the boat to a different pier at the last minute and it ended up being a long taxi ride to some industrial/container ship pier instead.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 09-03-2018, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

Yes MyrnaLynne, it’s great!!

Glad you enjoyed your trip, despite the race ruining a bit of it!
Old 09-10-2018, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

I have had many sweaty hours in the new baby's nursery in the old row house in DC( has air conditioning but the upstairs is really hot....doesn't cut it) ....we are talking hot and sweaty business. So glad for Emily that this heat wave has broken!

I'm happy you like the heat Ekua it sounds like so far so good in your new job and living situation. Are you at the same school you were at before or is it a totally new city etc?

Wow aubie that was a huge temp change. Not that I know Centigrade but even I could tell that was big!
Old 09-11-2018, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

I'm back from my vacation too! Went to Niagara Falls and my gosh it was expensive as heck to stay there for 3 days!! I didnt know it would be so expensive!

Glad you had fun ML. Sorry to hear about the triathlon in Montreal, that must have been super annoying.

Ahh podmom baby and hot summer, I don't know how mothers stay sane with that! It's too hot and having to hold them to try to calm them during the heat..ahhh

Ekua how is school going for you?

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-11-2018, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

I hope you enjoyed it though Aubie?

School is good, tiring as I teach little ones! But I’m loving having my own class again!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread