Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2017, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

yeah come jason we're no quitters so please dont quit on us!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

She is the actress in Princess Bride...that clip is from Princess Bride....I can't remember her name ( she was the girl in Forest Gump too) but she married ugly Sean Penn and diluted her beautiful gene pool ...I think they had 2 or 3 kids before then divorced. The guy that played her love interest was beautiful too!

Have you girls never seen Princess Bride? If not you must!!! It is such a great, smart, funny , beautiful movie.

Clips from Princess Bride

Old 01-15-2017, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

Never seen it but I've heard of it at least!

According to google her name is Robin Wright. Sure I remember her when she was Robin Wright Penn!

What is the movie about? Is it in medieval times?
Old 01-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen it, my ex bf also gave me the book because he's obsessed with it. I never read the book

Old 01-15-2017, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the book too.

It is a very witty,smart,funny fairytale of love and adventure. Nothing before or after really resembles it. Totally worth watching!!!
Old 01-16-2017, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

On the list!!
Old 01-17-2017, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

ohhh right!!! i knew she looked familiar! that movie was soooo cute! made my hubby watch it for the first time and realized that mandy patinkin was in it!

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-17-2017, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Mandy was great in it....all the actors were Brilliant in it.....even ,then ,little Fred Savage ( the lead kid in Wonder Years....another old show I loved and could watch with my children.) He played the grandson of Peter Faulk who brought a book to read to his grandson ...who was home sick from school. The boy was very dubious and just put up with the reading out load but got very caught up in the story ( accept the kissing parts )
Old 01-17-2017, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Back again.....

I just sent in from Amazon.... tea Kcups for the Baron and Taluka campaigne. THis BTW is the campaign for our second favorite couple from Roswell to get a net flix series. Both stars have already made a video...which is great...and are on board and also trying to get this done. It would be a great show

The campaign made it very easy...it does cost 20$ but they have a whole thing set up so the person to send it to at Netflix address etc is all ready on a pg. It is explained in a very professional video...there are also directions on how to go to Netflix to their suggest a title pg. that of course is free.

I did both and it was easy...if I can anyone can

here is the link >> http://www.fanforum.com/f12/m-m-474-...9/index19.html
Old 01-17-2017, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Podmom you are just awesome for doing that. So much respect!
Old 01-17-2017, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

It was no biggie but thanks I hope enough ppl do it. That is how we got season 2&3 of Roswell
Old 01-18-2017, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

Oh really?! The power of people! Love it. I wonder why the cast seem reluctant to do a new episode?
Old 09-25-2017, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Sending this on over if anyone can help please PM Kwikimart! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikimart727 (View Post)
Hi all,
So in light of the fact that Jason has been M.I.A. I've been attempting to dig up old articles and interviews. There is a lot of things i used to have, but have since lost because i no longer have the computer i saved them on. Anyhow, I'm actually looking for a couple of things in particular, a couple of interviews from 2007 around the the time the tattooist came out.

http://www.fanforum.com/f31/tattoois...9/index11.html

In the this link you'll see where there are couple of audio interviews that were posted as links(the links are old and dont work ). I was wondering if anyone has any of these interviews saved or knows where i can find them?Your help is much appreciated!
Princess Bride is a classic! My life long friends favorite movie! We used to watch it all the time as kids! As you Wish!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 09-26-2017, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for sharing that here Erin!

And thanks for sharing the tea cup too podmom! I can't believe they haven't green aired Baron and Taluca yet!

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-26-2017, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Ros10!

Ugg I know aubie I really had hopes for that B&T show