Old 01-30-2016, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Aww that gif makes me
Old 01-30-2016, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww it's so cute though

Old 01-31-2016, 02:13 AM
Elite Fan

I am trying to think of other actors in his position but can't.....sure there's others that have been out of work for years!

Or others that have not worked for years and are now doing great stuff.....
Old 01-31-2016, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Well Keira Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon had a deal where one would work while the other wouldn't because they were raising kids. And she had the lead in that police show that was very good/popular, and she finally left (and they got a different lead and changed the name of the show, but it's pretty much the same), and he got some show (which I don't think lasted too long) - they are married a long time, had a family, and each of them took (long) breaks in work. But they were both bigger stars to begin with...

And KaDee just got that great new job so... looks like no shows for Jason, for awhile more.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 01-31-2016, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

But KaDee has had 2 year, 1 year breaks between working....she didn't work at all when she was pregnant or for 6 months after Atticus was born....I sometimes think Jason is just not serious about acting again

This new show is only 10 episodes....so maybe after that Jason will get his butt into gear!!
Old 02-01-2016, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekua (View Post)
I am trying to think of other actors in his position but can't.....sure there's others that have been out of work for years!

Or others that have not worked for years and are now doing great stuff.....
Michael Keeton didn't work for years than had that big success with that weird movie last year.

there must be more
Old 02-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah surely....

That bird movie was so weird but I actually liked it! I could see Jason doing something like that

But....once again....is he serious? I really don't know.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be nice if we didn't have to do this constant guessing game...I mean you know you have fans, maybe keep them notified at least once in the last almost 4 years?!?!

Old 02-01-2016, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah exactly. It's a little infuriating. It just doesn't make any sense.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

i guess that's what kadee does for him, give us fans a little bit of here and there but its not enough.

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-02-2016, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah And as much as I like her and the work she does....I really want to see Jason do something now!!!

I think KaDee is pretty media savvy though...she gives away enough without really going too deep and personal....a few more pictures here and there wouldn't hurt though! Or movie premiers etc....For two actors living in LA, they don't do do the whole celebrity thing!
Old 02-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She could say that he's still an actor..unless it's a sore spot, but come on..I highly doubt it's impossible for him to get work.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Maybe they agreed she'll work, he'll stay home. I know she's very serious about her acting career and maybe he was ready to take a break.

Jason has never really communicated with his fans at all... I wish he were a teeny bit more like John Barrowman - the king of selfies and oversharing!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 02-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder if he even realizes he has fans that miss him. He got a little idea at that Austen thing I would have to think but he might not realize he himself is very missed and not just Roswell

Tweet KaDee that he has lots of fans looking for his next project Ekua
Old 02-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Jason is MISSED!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread