Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Jason's Movie and TV Roles - Blast from the Past!

This was the last post from JJ....

Hmm.......after the Grudge of course since I think that was his absolute favorite

I hope not senseless!

Podmom you don’t know the half of it with Mr JJ....some strange routines for sure

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Aubie....I believe Ekua asked the question of what would be Jason’s favorite movie role.and I was elaborating on Mr JJ being a germaphobe long before Covid
Old 11-06-2020, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

aubie I know about MrJJ ...he needs to come clean my house I bet he would do better then me
Old 11-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Oh when We both worked and had the kids in day care we’d have to immediately take showers and give them baths when we came home each afternoon. (Daycare germs ) He is always cleaning the car (inside) and we do not wear shoes in the house (unusual for USA however I see more people doing it). I will admit we didn’t get sick as often as some of my coworkers with kids in daycare .

He does his own laundry and loves to clean so I will keep him even if he’s quirky

So out of all of Jason’s characters which one would you take if real.....I loved his Max character from Roswell the best!
Old 11-07-2020, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

No one wears shoes inside here either; and you take them off in temples, some shops etc. It’s a cultural thing here.

It’s good to get some germs, sometimes! That’s a good quirk to have though...!

Hmm....Doug or Tripp!!
Old 11-07-2020, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Aww....wished we knew so much more about Tripp!

My grandparents lived in Asia for many years so when they returned they no longer wore shoes in the house and we would take them off when we visited, When Mr JJ and I bought our first house I suggested to him we continue the tradition. He 100% agreed. I wish it was more acceptable in the USA to do it.

I wonder if Jason and Kadee also take their shoes off. They both have a respect for Japan since they met there....
Old 11-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Me too! His part was far too short!

Oh maybe....they eat with chopsticks mainly it seems, so perhaps they’ve adopted other things from Japanese culture...

I’ve always taken my shoes off at home in Scotland- I don’t really see the need to wear shoes inside..?
Old 11-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Oh gosh i remove our shoes here too in Canada. I always just think of the public washrooms or just outside in general and tracking it all over the house.

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-07-2020, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

At home it was just because my mum got mad about mud being spread around the house! And pine needles (mum's house is right next to some woods).

I wonder if Jason regrets any of his work....
Old 11-08-2020, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

I’m going to think probably not....but I’d love to know what he auditioned for that he didn’t get....
Old 11-08-2020, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yes!! I know he auditioned for superman at one point....
Old 11-09-2020, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

When Liz started having babies she made us take our shoes off because of germs and poisons at gas station. Now of course with the chickens running around the yard and pooping we really have to take shoes off. I have old sneakers I put on when I go outside there so I can have my clean sneakers in the house. ( or trainers ) I never wore shoes much in the summer having grown up at the beach. Bare feet or flip-flops in the summer! I always went barefoot in the house till age caught up with me. Now I have to wear sneakers with orthotics or my feet hurt it’s a bummer
Old 11-10-2020, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

Aww sorry

We do wonder strange things about Jason! But i want to know...!
Old 11-10-2020, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

We all do....or we wouldn’t be on here looking and lurking ......
Old 11-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

I know!!

We love to talk to each other too though