Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2020, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I loved Colin on Roswell! Only Colin Hanks could play Alex Whitman! He was the best!

Jason enteres into the 21st centuary with social media. First instagram chat with his former Roswell co star and friend Shiri Appleby!

This video is everything.

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-25-2020, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you Kwiki for the link And Roswell for posting it again. So Jason can also fix leaky roofs!

I love the Colin Hanks ‘hankerchief!’ Cool he sent him some!!

And the Jason with Patrick Stewart....
Old 04-26-2020, 06:23 AM
Total Fan

Jason had to carry on the pod cast while Shiri took care of her children....
Old 04-26-2020, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Can’t say I love this look!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Y5hUBj...=1qv12989e3rsm
Old 04-26-2020, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Well of course,...since we can’t see HIM! But, I like the handkerchief! So glad Jason and Colin are still in touch!! I went to Colin’s website,,,,,some pretty cool ones on there!!

That live was so cool!! So glad to see them as real people .....I had to smile since the background of Shiri’s house sounds a lot like mine and I am happy for disney + too!!

Love that Jason talked about his roof and the wires for direct tv going through the pipes!! Even unicorns have challenging days!! Also interesting to hear Shiri turns in a directors cut, and doesn’t see the episode until we all do on tv Never knew that. Jason seemed to not have seen anything

I hope he does live again!!
Old 04-26-2020, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Haha yes even Unicorn families have internet and flooding issues! Missed opportunity though - a roof pic with Jason would have been awesome
Old 04-26-2020, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Jason is doing another live tomorrow!!!!!! This time with Jeanine Mason

https://mobile.twitter.com/whitelily...049153/photo/1

I may watch his and Shiri's, don't know about the other cast from the new show

"You find me offensive, I find you offensive for finding me offensive "
"Oh mercy, mercy me. Oh things ain't what they used to be no"

Last edited by Kwikimart727; 04-27-2020 at 11:11 PM
Old 04-26-2020, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

I know!!!!! I just texted Podmom!!! I’m excited! Jason on Instagram has blown away my wildest dreams so far!,! I’m just watching Shiri and Jason’s.....maybe Nathan’s who comes on after Jason....maybe. I do think he’s kinda cute, not HOT like Jason, but .....eh....cute.......
wow, my blank calendar is filing up,,,,first Tuesday night Instagram with Brenden and Majandra and now Monday night with Shiri and Jason!

Stuff to look forward to since each day just blends into the next ......

Jason has been active with his stories too!!, Hmm!,! Just hoping his follower count gets higher.....
Old 04-26-2020, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Oh very cool. Just figuring out the time for me.... And 20 min slots so I’ll be able to fit it in around work! Think it’s 7.20 am on Tuesday morning for me! He’s definitely plugging the show that’s for sure.....

Yeah he just needs to post more pictures!

Last edited by Ekua; 04-26-2020 at 02:31 PM
Old 04-26-2020, 04:45 PM
Loyal Fan

This is too funny, from Brendan's insta story...

https://mobile.twitter.com/xSupernat...40532669272067

"You find me offensive, I find you offensive for finding me offensive "
"Oh mercy, mercy me. Oh things ain't what they used to be no"
Old 04-26-2020, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you Kwiki! Love it!!! Too funny!!!

I always wondered how you said ‘Behr’ properly though....
Old 04-26-2020, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Guys quick hi from my phone..... just finished watching the rest of the Shiri Jason Instagram live chat!!!! Thanks JJ for texting it to me ❤️❤️❤️ Jason was so sweet ..... he really is just a truly nice guy! This sure is peeking up a very bland and sometimes frustrating time. What good timing. I’m wondering what he does in his office??!! Finally Jason connecting a bit with his fans 👏 he was really trying to answer the questions. Sorry they got interrupted just when he was answering which was his fav OG Roswell scene. He was sincerely telling us about a tender moment for Max and Liz ❤️ I was with the grandkids the last two days so I’ll. E back to tomorrow on my lap top. It’s after 1 am here so nite for now xxoo
Old 04-26-2020, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

I wondered that about his office too!! Probably where he does charity work and stuff for Atticus's school maybe....or an escape

Jason seems to be a big basketball fan too....! Maybe that's why he's such an awesome coach. I bet he misses that.....
Old 04-27-2020, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikimart727 (View Post)
This is too funny, from Brendan's insta story...

https://mobile.twitter.com/xSupernat...40532669272067
Oh my goodness I saw this yesterday in Brenden’s Instagram stories and just cracked up!!! Jason needs to throw it back at Brenden on Instagram !!! love it!!!!

Wow....who would have thought we’d have an active thread on Jason’s active social media Nice Like podmom said definitely a bright spot in this time
Old 04-27-2020, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

yes he needs to respond!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread