Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

I don't think kids are embarrassed by their parents until their early teens (or tweens). Atticus is way too young for that yet! Plus, his parents are very cool!

That would be great if they could do something kid-friendly that Atticus could see (before he's an adult - lol).

Ellen is great with people, not like the awful time Jason went on Rosie O'Donnell (she's an idiot and the worst interviewer) She obviously didn't know anything about him, from the questions she asked. I hope KaDee goes on Ellen!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-06-2017, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

I never really went through that stage but one of my brothers started at about 8 or 9 I guess he was advanced

I wonder if Atticus watches enough tv/movies so understand now how cool his parent's jobs are?

Yeah I used to watch Rosie's show and I remember how awkward a lot of the interviews could be. You could tell she didn't know much on some of the guests or that she hadn't seen their work but would try to make it seem as though she had. But there was an episode where she rode a roller coaster with NSYNC that was hysterical
Old 05-07-2017, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

I've never seen Rosie O'Donnel, I don't think she's on TV here! But she doesn't sound like someone i'd want to watch!

Yeah i'm going to tweet Ellen about getting KaDee on her show!!
Old 05-07-2017, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Oooo I hope that works out! I think they'd be so great together! Ellen can really get a lot out of her guests.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I would love it.

I love all the stuff Ellen does for 'regular' people too. She's very supportive of teachers etc. and obviously for me that's a big thing! I love how she shows their stories and people who are genuinely trying to make a difference.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

I know! I love that about her. And how she's always encouraging everyone to be kind to one another.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm a sucker for those episodes where she showers people with money and stuff My eyes usually water a bit

Old 05-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

I'm the same!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Oh me too! And the little kids she has on her show who are super smart or talented. Love!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

The little girl who knows all the presidents blows my mind every time.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah!! That's crazy.

I kinda wish she wouldn't have the Kardashians on though....they annoy me so much! Although her interview with Caitlyn Jenner was good...
Old 05-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I can pretty much watch all her interviews, even if I'm not a fan of the guest but I do turn it when she has the Kardashians on
Old 05-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

They just rub me the wrong way!! Like famous for getting their buts out and sex tapes...
Old 05-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

They seem incredibly fake to me so I can't take it
Old 05-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah! Totally fake and annoying! Definitely not the worst reality TV family though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread