Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Yeah I was using OP not really knowing its meaning!

Podmom that would be my concern too. But I think if things are meant to happen they do - and since no IVF or anything was involved (I don't think), then I believe the baby was meant to happen at that time in her life.
Old 01-13-2017, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

It sounds like Janet's little baby was determined to be here I agree...if it happens naturally then that is meant to be. There are so many celeb babies born to surrogates I thought that was probably how someone of her age did it. It isn't my business regardless anyway but man as a 63 yr old helping in a significant way with 3 little ones I'm here to say it is a young womans game she can have help of course which would make it way easier.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

You are spot on PODMOM. I know from the experience with our 12 grandchildren, I was much more involved when I was younger. Now I can still get down on the floor, but getting up is the big question.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Wow 12 grandchildren! Do people in the UD say 'granny,' for grandmother?
Old 01-14-2017, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

wow 12 grandkids are they are all the same age?
my family still doesnt have any grandkids...having a baby really is pure luck or gift.
i want one so bad but every month i get disappointed.

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-14-2017, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Aww sorry Aubie. I hope it happens for you soon.

I want a baby too but I don't even have a boyfriend! And I'm freaking out because of my age...something else keeping me up at night!
Old 01-14-2017, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

yeah its really annoying. i'm 35 this April so...this is the age the doctors say something.

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-14-2017, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

I hope you both get want you are dreaming of

Given both your concerns that story about Janet J having a baby should be encouraging! I think the average is 6 months to get pregnant....so that is just the average. I had a friend that took an amount of years to get pregnant ( maybe 3) but then she got pregnant right away after her first....those babies were really close together cause they figured it would take another long time to get pregnant. So you never know.
Old 01-15-2017, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Yeah thank you

Hard to stay positive sometimes though!!
Old 01-15-2017, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

I know I predict you will meet Mr right when you least expect it.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:24 PM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Sending baby vibes to Aubrey!

It sucks how everyone puts the pressure on you too, like - I know I'm such and such age, you don't need to remind me I don't have kids yet. Thanks.

Old 01-15-2017, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

I know that is very personal stuff.
Old 01-16-2017, 05:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

AUBIE OCEAN.......a late response to your questions regarding our 12 grandchildren.
They range in age from 9 to 28. So far we have one great granddaughter. Several of them were near the same age and it proved to be difficult when they started graduating from high school and college. No one lived close to us or to each other, we had to make some fast trips between locations. Matter if fact this May we have one graduate school graduate and one under graduate a day apart and 700 miles between locations.
Old 01-16-2017, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

KaDee was on The Chew today!! I got to watch before it gets taken off you tube for copyright

She showed an adorable picture of Jason helping Atticus put the star on their Christmas tree (which they let Atticus pick out). And they let him decorate the tree even though the end result wasn't all that great looking He wanted all the animals together and all the stars lumped together so it ended up having tons of empty branches.

She talked about how they took him back to the place where they got married for their anniversary, and how he loved being there but he was confused as to why they kept stopping in certain places to make out

Hopefully someone will post the pictures on Twitter soon!

Last edited by Ekua; 01-16-2017 at 01:13 PM
Old 01-16-2017, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Wow...thanks for that update Ekua my kids when they were little did that too.....put many decorations right nest to each other.......I even have pix of that

Oh I hope someone does too!!

PS I just hunted on youtube no luck