Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2020, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

: I am so sorry Aubie. We tried for a few years and had miscarriages and it was so hard for me so I can appreciate those feelings
Old 02-20-2020, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

Old 02-20-2020, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

I've never even had a miscarriage, so nothing even sticks. We were told by doctors that we're both ok and healthy! We were a mystery to them.

It's really just mentally and physically exhausting. So I totally get why Kadee and Jason stopped as well.

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-21-2020, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry Aubie Have you thought about adoption or such like? Sorry if that's too personal.

I wonder if KaDee will ever talk about it....she's usually quite talkative! But I guess that's something she probably finds hard to be open about. 5 is a lot to go through.
Old 02-21-2020, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

aubie I often think about this burden you have shared with us and have prayed for you but don't bring it up of course it is good for you to mention because we all love you! I know a woman who tried and tried then gave up and got pregnant... I always with NO science at all wondered if the stopping trying and stressing freed up her body....also my fathers mother was 42 when she had him and he was fine....then his sister had a baby I think at 44 and that baby was fine. After actually having kids and grands I am aware of the huge blessings but I am also aware of how freed up life would be without children....there are blessings to be had in this wonderful life whichever way things work out. Stating the obvious but sometimes that is ok I hope
Old 02-22-2020, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

I think it happens a lot that way, when you 'stop trying,' you get pregnant. I think it's to do wit the less stress or something. But then it's so arbitrary and cruel I think.
Old 02-22-2020, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Same thing happened to me. My daughter was actually a surprise. We called her Darinka, which means 'Little Gift'
Old 02-22-2020, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Aww! Love that name!! Life is unpredictable
Old 02-22-2020, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Aww that is lovely 😊
Old 02-23-2020, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Did it ever come out how they came up with the name Atticus?
Old 02-24-2020, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

From KaDee:

Quote:
We had several we liked, but we decided to meet our son before we chose. Atticus was a name we both loved. It was part of the list after an afternoon hike when the name came to us. During labor, while pushing, I called (yelled) out the name Atticus. We were both relieved he looked like an Atticus after all… We knew when we saw him, there was no other name.
Old 02-24-2020, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Awww thanks Podmom!!!

Yeah we talked about adoption, but I don't think it's our thing. I know a few who went through with it and it was a long process and the challenges they face now with the kids are sometimes hard. But maybe in future life, we would reconsider it.

That's a lovely name Wicked.

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-25-2020, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

Aubie.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

For now I will live vicariously through this lovely family!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-25-2020, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Aww
Closed Thread   Post New Thread