Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2019, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

My own kids are outside Kids.....even in the cold they will go out and play....however they are amazing with technology. I had no idea how to stream on their Xbox and my son figured it all out and then hooked us up in the living room with it.
They certainly could never sit still for a portrait!!
Old 12-22-2019, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

and the children will lead them.....
Old 12-23-2019, 02:08 AM
Elite Fan

Haha yeah they can do more than me!! Balance I guess....so many kids these days starting school without proper communication skills because they’ve been given iPads etc instead of talking/playing. I see it all the time - families out together and the parents on their phones ignoring the kids - so sad.
Old 12-23-2019, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

That is sad and a little frightening....it is a big mystery how this will effect their brains as well as their emotional and social development and it is a constant battle for the parents to keep them off of "screens" my daughter fights the good fight. They can be on the ipad or phone a certain amount a day then they can't but there is asking throughout the day then she threatens no time at all so they stop but it is hard. I am very glad I didn't have to deal with that!
Old 12-25-2019, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

I’m glad I grew up without all the fancy technology! But yes, you’re right, it’s a little frightening how far it’s going to go!

Looks like Atticus is a thundercats fan!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6g41cIF...d=kap7d0xxdcdm

I love their windows....
Old 12-26-2019, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

Great pic!! Love the homemade ornaments on the tree, that is sort of what ours looks like since the kids have been making ornaments in school for years now!!
Awesome! Thundercats!! My five year old received a yellow lightsaber, very similar pose!!
Old 12-26-2019, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Yes love all the home made tree decorations! Seems like Atticus is a creative little guy!

That’s cool JJ! Atticus seems to like very traditional boy toys!
Old 12-26-2019, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

love they have colored lights He is adorable!
Old 12-27-2019, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

That age really makes a fun Christmas! Very tiring, but very fun!!!
Old 12-27-2019, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Aw yes, I’m sure they’re enjoying it as much as can, especially as he’s their only one.

Love the lights too, and that the tree looks like it was decorated by a child! So many ‘celebrity’ trees you see are so perfect looking - obviously done by a professional. Takes away so much of the fun of Christmas!
Old 12-28-2019, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gives it more character.
Emily
Old 12-28-2019, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Definitely
Old 12-29-2019, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if Jason and/or Kadee had to go back and “fix” some ornament placing by Atticus at least my littles like to pile several ornaments on one or two branches leaving lots of bare branches!!! It’s a common phenomenon occurring in many homes Their tree looks very well populated!!!
Old 12-29-2019, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Aww

Yes, a few years ago she said Atticus clumped all their animal ornaments together and when they suggested he change it he said no, he wanted them together
Old 12-30-2019, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

This is a very common phenomenon in many households. This year I put a small tree in the kids’ playroom. I gave them some ornaments so they could decorate their own tree. I bit my lip and smiled when they revealed their very ornament clumping tree then later, when they were fast asleep....I “fixed” it a bit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread