Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie_ocean (View Post)
Yeah and have Jason be the coach of it and my hubby would want to come to every game then to keep me in check!
I want this for all three of you young girls
Old 10-29-2018, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

Aww. You’re too kind. I’m here trying to to freak out about my everlasting single life!
Old 10-29-2018, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Me too!
Old 10-30-2018, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Awww don't worry!! Sometimes it's better to be single than be in a relationship you settled in and sad. It's not healthy. I'm glad you guys are not in a type of relationship like that! I know so many girls who just settled and are not happy!

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-30-2018, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

I totally agree aubie!!!!!

WAY better to be single than stuck in a bad relationship....and then worse have a baby and be really stuck.

I totally understand though the real stress of finding someone that is a good fit. I get it and I feel for you guys. You never know....he could walk into your life soon. Look at Mlette. She was single for a long time then boom... seemingly the perfect guy for her.

I would try to be proactive even though that is hard. I know the online thing is tedious but it works for many. Ekua I do remember your bad experience and I don't know if that could even work where you are Are there any western ppl where you live now Ekua? Are there pubs that westerners tend to congregate? Somehow we need to get you to the US.....I was watching the UK Antiques Road show the other day and it was in Scotland and hearing their accents of course made me think of you and I know the guys here would find that so charming
Old 10-30-2018, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

That's very true! My best friend is settling and I'm worried how it'll work out for her in the long run. The guy she's engaged to is nice and I get along great with him but she's basically admitted she's marrying him because she's afraid no one else will come along. I definitely don't want that kind of life.

I need a Jason clone
Old 10-30-2018, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

you do or at least a partial unicorn....

I hope it works out for your friend....honestly even Emily and all her friends have kind of settled to varying degrees. It is hard in this modern age to find men to marry. When ppl mostly didn't have sex before getting married and that was culturally the norm ,there was a big incentive for men to marry. The incentive now comes to men when they finally want to have kids and settle down....they have way more time then women... they can marry younger women and that can happen for women but lets face it not as often ( accept Megan Markel she hit the jack pot )

. So one needs to not have too high of expectations but not go crazy and marry someone who is really not even close to right.
Old 10-30-2018, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Gee, I wasn't THAT old when I met Mr ML!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-31-2018, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

I'd gladly take a partial unicorn
Old 10-31-2018, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

Aw thank you ladies!!! My biggest issue is probably my own stupid insecurities And constant panic about my age and wasting my life!

Yeah Podmom the expat community here is huge...I just need to put myself out there which i find very hard to do!
Old 11-01-2018, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Old 11-01-2018, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Never get tired of seeing all those
Old 11-01-2018, 06:51 AM
Elite Fan

Right...? They’re the cutest. Atticus using chopsticks is just amazing!
Old 11-01-2018, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

It still blows my mind that he could use them so young!
Old 11-03-2018, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

I know; it’s amazing they taught him so young! I think they eat a lot of their food with chopsticks....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread