Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2003, 04:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Qfanny:
<STRONG>Here's what I want to know. I need to send JB a thank-you card for signing a photo for me (through a friend). I know that since Sept 11th that fan mail was going unanswered and being thrown away. But I wonder if that's still the case. If it's not, where can I send this much deserved thank you!</STRONG>
I PM'd ya. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2003, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks *Vicki*

Even if it gets tossed out before it reaches his hands, I feel better knowing I at least tried to express my gratitude.
A Prisoner of Aksarben #1
Old 05-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Qfanny! Great to see you! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I was just telling Behrfanny that I was all confused, thinking she was you but now I have y'all straightened out!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-10-2003, 08:23 AM
New Fan

Just wanted to say Jason truly is a nice guy and a hard worker. And I would say about 5 10 height wise b/c that's how tall I am and I had slight heal on so I bent a little in the picture so I would not be taller.

Met him twice on set along with the rest of the cast, but he and Nick were the nicest.

[ 06-22-2003: Message edited Last Unicorn ]
Old 05-10-2003, 08:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Last Unicorn! Thanks for sharing your pics with us!! I'm so happy that you got to meet Jason! a little jealous too... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Reached up and I caught it at your chin
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 05-10-2003, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Last Unicorn, you are so tall and pretty and look so good next to Jason! (See, he is turning to check you out in photo #2! LOL!) Thanks so much for sharing your pix with us. Obviously, we never get tired of looking at him. That sounds the right height because I am 5'6 or 5'7 and he was about 3" taller than me.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-11-2003, 10:58 AM
New Fan

Hi guys! Thanks for writing me! And thanks for the compliment...too bad he is dating Katherine, but at least was still really nice. I hunched quite a bit b/c I wanted him too look just a bit taller!

That pic was taken during a location shoot when he met the shape-shifter who had been living on earth for a long time and had the spaceship. (The actor was in the Matrix I believe) The place was a great big mansion! Really beautiful! Jason and that guy were the only ones filming that day. The first time I went to the set was the previous season, and that was at the Paramount lot. Did you know Liz's rooftop is really really tiny and indoors in what looks kind like a garage or storage facility!!! It's amazing how much bigger it looks on screen and how they make it look like it is outdoors!!

Somewhere I have more pics, but I have to find them!

~Last Unicorn
Old 05-12-2003, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Wow, Joey Pantoliano and Jason and a mansion - sounds like you picked a great location to visit that day! I love these stories about JB and photos that are still surfacing now and again.

Back to the how tall question, did anybody see Bill Sadler on "Law & Order: SVU" last night. He was awesome as the lead of a clan of Irish Travellers, but I had to giggle when the cop asked him how tall he was and he said 5'11" (not!) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Love ya, Bill!
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-13-2003, 09:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG>

Back to the how tall question, did anybody see Bill Sadler on "Law & Order: SVU" last night. He was awesome as the lead of a clan of Irish Travellers, but I had to giggle when the cop asked him how tall he was and he said 5'11" (not!) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Love ya, Bill!
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I didn't see that, but I agree. He is NOT that tall! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hey, it's showbiz! Who really tells the truth anyway. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2003, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Sarah says that is how tall he is in "Hollywood Height" (in real life, we're about the same size). Hmm, will have to rummage around and find that blurry pic of me and Mr V...

All this obsession with how tall Jason is, how big his feet are, etc, is understandable but sort of cracks me up - I mean, the guy is perfection itself and the most beautiful of God's creations on this earth - does that stuff really matter? What's a few inches either way or a shoe size or two in the scheme of things?
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mr [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]

But.. inquiring minds want to know!

[ 05-14-2003: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-15-2003, 07:23 PM
fehr_am

Quote:
Originally posted by Last Unicorn:
<STRONG>
</STRONG>
who is jason with here?

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2003, 07:25 PM
fehr_am

Oh! duh....
maybe i should try actually reading the posts! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2003, 10:31 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Great pics, Last Unicorn! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Always fun to hear personal stories and see real-life pics!

Thanks so much for sharing the pics and the story with us! It sounds like you had a fun visit on the set! And we are all very, very envious! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 07:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Anyone know he is still active in the NBA Entertainment league? I remember him playing a game in Minn. last year, but nothing after.
Old 05-22-2003, 09:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Olderroswellfan:
<STRONG>Anyone know he is still active in the NBA Entertainment league? I remember him playing a game in Minn. last year, but nothing after.</STRONG>
Hey! Check out these links:
http://www.uso.org/pubs/prarchives/17_39_285.cfm
http://www.wnba.com/storm/news/Barne...69106-221.html
http://www.nba.com/features/nbaeleague4_intro.html
http://www.wnba.com/lynx/special_off...os_020804.html

Only thing is....I don't think any of this is 2003 except the first link, but no JB. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 05-22-2003: Message edited behrfanny ]
Reached up and I caught it at your chin
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Closed Thread   Post New Thread