Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2021, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Thanks guys!!!

Tbh, I think my mental health during covid is also really messing with me.

I'm reading things wrong too and taking things too personally for no reason.

But thank you all so much for all the love!!

It doesnt change my busy status at work...where I post 95% of the time and with covid my hubby and i are keeping each other more company to make time go by faster.

He use to be distracted with other activities when things were open.

Good luck JJ for the mod application!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-05-2021, 05:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

So Rose might not have saved Jack......BUT we saved Aubie!!

So so glad to see your posts!!!
Old 04-06-2021, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Aubie that made my heart happy. So glad you are sticking around with us!

Sorry your work is so crazy - I hope things slow down for you one way or another
Old 04-06-2021, 01:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Aubie! Jason Behr fans are awesome
Old 04-07-2021, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Old 04-07-2021, 04:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Now I have that tune in my head!,!
Old 04-07-2021, 05:21 AM
Elite Fan

aubie stopped in ….

Oh yes the Covid thing is affecting us all I call it my Covid coma.....mental miasma and then there is the weight gain { at least mine} . I'm really grateful you ( of course) had insight into perhaps a little over sensitivity. I so get the being with the husband....a lot...like 24/7 When podad retired it was a BIG adjustment. Still is. Things are getting back to normal slowly but surely so that is hopeful after this very long time of weirdness!

JJ and Ekua I loved your Titanic/aubie gifs...very funny I love our sense of humor here on Jason's board
Old 04-07-2021, 05:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

All I want is a husband, a man in my life....it's lonely lonely...even though I had great friends and a busy social life...sometimes, iit just would be nice. Anyways....

The amount of times I sit laughing at this screen is kinda embarrasing and probably good no one is here to see that!
Old 04-07-2021, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Ekua! I am the same, just laughing to myself here at work that student's that pass by probably think i'm crazy.

Gosh, I am thinking of you Ekua during these times with dating.

How is it right now? I see these women on tik tok, same age as us, saying their dating app questions are like "Are you vaccinated?"

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-08-2021, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Thank you Aubie

Um....it's not going...it's so frustrating. And partly it's me not making the effort. Over here nothing has really been closed or locked down for the best part of a year so no excuses really...it's just finding someone which is the issue!
Old 04-08-2021, 12:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Ekua I cannot imagine dating in all of this......I saw an ad for a dating site where the people were all on screens.....I guess no worries for the awkward kiss.....
Old 04-08-2021, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

I would be so awkward on screen!

My coworker actually told me that his kids who have bf or gf are having issues with following the "Staying at Home" rules, because they both still live with their parents! I didn't even think of that!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-08-2021, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Part of it is my fault.....I need to make more of an effort. We've never really had a lock down here for longer than a few weeks at a time....part of it is my own fear and insecurity...

Aubie yeah that must be so difficult....!
Old 04-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Ekua I have thought of you often and worried a bit about how hard finding someone during Covid and where you live and just finding the right person but hate to bring up tough topics for people.... You need to self talk some truth into your head.....you are a very cute, smart interesting and kind woman that would be a gift to many men. Remember that and get out there!! Sending a virtual hug

Old 04-10-2021, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Podmom you are so very kind and sweet. Thank you. And you are very right about it being in my head - it's an eternal struggle for me.

But thank you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread