Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Thank you so much MyrnaLynne for sharing your wonderful story! It's true what Mamasita and Bad said, you described it so well that I felt like I was actually there! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

With stories like that, I just fall more deeply in love with this man; as if it were even possible to love him more?! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Thanks so much again,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 07-09-2003, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Here's an edited version about the FF Party (the evening after the wee hours of the same morning JB was running shirtless):

"....Got to Sunset Blvd. - horrible steep hilly stop I had to pull out and make a sharp left very very grateful I wasn't trying to do it with a stickshift! Found the Key Club, figured out how to pull around behind it and into the garage where the valet parking was and who was walking down the parking ramp, but William Sadler! And I just whipped down my window and said, "Hey, MrV, I'm MyrnaLynne, one of your Valentine friends!" and he came over and said hey. And I said, "I hear you were climbing in and out of a police car out in Covina all day yesterday" and he laughed: "Heh heh heh." Chatting with the man just like we were old and dear friends! Well, he's an Aries man and I'm an Aries woman and that's just how we are when we get together! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And did I mention he was astonishingly better looking, less ravaged and wrinkly, and much younger and more handsome in person? Well he is! And we drove on up the ramp and entrusted my little white Toyota to the valet guy and we were party bound! Woo hoo!

....A kindof tall guy with brown hair standing next to me looked very familiar and I kindof followed him and said, "Kevin? Kevin Kelly Brown, is that you?" and he stopped and looked at me (he looked different because he had contacts instead of the glasses he had on in NY) and I said I was at the NY final episode party I had stood right in front of him and talked to him (and listened to him) quite a bit, but I could see that he didn't remember me in the slightest. No biggie. (Everyone can't have 'total recall' like Jason Behr!!) He was polite and said hi, and I said hi and maybe thanked him again for coming to the party in NY.

I saw a very large body-guard type man (big muscles, gold chains) go into the elevator and I figured out he was going to get one of the cast members and when he came back, Nick Wechsler was with him and whisked past me and into the VIP room doors. As I said above, I was astonished Nick looked so short when he passed me. I just remember kind of looking down and getting a view of the top of his (gorgeous) hair whizzing past me. (But he got much taller by Sunday night! LOL!)

Found a seat on a comfy bench and who came by but Jim Ortlieb and his wife Mrs. and Mr. Harding our Nasedo! I stood up and said Hi and how much I LOVED his character he played, and in fact I'd written fanfiction about him. He of course was flattered and said he'd love to see it at which point, I assured him, he really didn't! LOL! (It was a naughty story, what can I say, written for the amusement and pleasure of a few friends who liked Evil E, and totally nothing I've written before or since!!). But I did tell him how fascinating I found the character of Ed Harding, the zest the man had in killing, his alien-ness, etc. Mr H. was very very nice and let me take his picture. I think he really enjoyed all the excitement his appearance brought as a working character actor who usually plays forgettable doctors and supporting roles here and there, he probably got as much of a kick out of the FF party as we did meeting him! Everybody loves to be appreciated!

Then the auction started. Kevin Kelly Brown who is not a shy man in any way LOL! - was up onstage serving as auctioneer with Kdberg as his lovely assistant. I kindof watched and listened, but I had no interest in buying any of the costumes being auctioned, so I didn't get too into it. Mr V was wonderful up on stage, modeling and showing off his (autographed) Stetson to the crowd, doing his Will Rogers up there with the hat. Very nice. And then when MistyMue won the hat, he came down and presented it to her personally (with a kiss, I think? I couldn't see that part down on the crowded dancefloor area). It went for something like $600 or $700, but I know that Stetsons actually cost about that much they are really expensive. (There was an article in Seventeen - the one with Shiri on the cover about the 'real' Roswell High, and one boy there had saved up to buy a cowboy hat and I was astonished at the price! And I remember thinking about that price when Maria accidentally sits on Sheriff V's hat in the episode where they catch him making out with Amy DeLuca. LOL!)

I think I did make one bid on Kyle's Western shirt (for my friend Elizabeth who loves Kyle and wasn't there), but I only put my hand up once! LOL! That sold for over $500, but I hear that it was a Ralph Lauren shirt! Didn't know Ralph did cowboy wear! Or that Kyle Valenti was into designer labels!

But of course, the big item of the night as I expected was the set of scrubs Max wore in 'White Room.' The bidding was fierce and the price soon reached an astronomical $4,000! What a wonderful thing to give that much for charity. What a wonderful expression of how much we all love Max! Anyway, my friend who 'lost' was heartbroken, but I assured her she would be really grateful in the morning, when she realized she hadn't paid $4,000 for a $20 pair of hospital scrubs. But of course, she didn't see it that way!

Besides, those scrubs just had bad memories for me, because Max was tortured in them. Although the thought of him sitting there in just the scrub pants, holding the orb, in that wonderful publicity photo.. (and the thought that some people don't wear underwear under their scrubs)... did make them an intriguing item. Anyway, I took a photo of KK Brown holding up the scrubs on a hanger so I now have a photo of the famous $4,000 'doctor pajamas.' Later on my friend won Max's denim jacket in the 'silent auction' (sign up sheet auction) and her friend won his corduroy jacket and they were ecstatic. (They kindly let me bury my face in them and check for any eau de Jason - inquiring minds want to know! - but those things had been dry cleaned! Rats! And as I said above the man just doesn't smell. He's too young, too well groomed or else he's an alien!)

Heard later there was a story that when they heard in the VIP room about the $4,000 scrubs, somebody said, "Jason, if you take off your underpants, I bet we could take them upstairs right now and auction them for $20,000"and he said, "But I really LIKE these underpants...." (He is so cute! What can I say? A boy and his boxers.)

I wandered around the party some more, and there was Brendan Fehr, towering above a knot of fans that totally surrounded him, green shirt, hair down and brown and his new look. I decided not even to go over and try to say hi, because I didn't want to take up any of his time he might spend talking to a Fehrian and totally making their day, their year, etc.!

I heard that Nick had been out walking around, and that Shiri came out she is so teeny and was totally mobbed by fans and moved around with this little knot of people enclosing here (and a very very big tall bodyguard sticking up like a beacon watching her back) it must've been pretty scary and overwhelming for her (I never even saw her.)

At one point I came down the stairs and looked over to the dance floor and saw a man with wavy shoulder-length brown hair, and said "OMG, there's Jason Katims!" Then I turned and looked to my left, and there actually WAS Jason Katims (with the shoulder length wavy brown hair, and black horn rim glasses). Jason had just come out of the VIP elevator and had that stunned deer-in-the-headlights overwhelmed look. I said hi and think I shouted something in his ear about being a genius. (Did I mention this party was really really noisy? sigh) That was so cool to see him.

At this point, I was getting pretty depressed because I realized I was not going to see Jason again I was kindof looking forward to seeing him, asking how he liked the bag of presents, meeting him again when I had a dress on and no pigtails! LOL! But it was not to be. I was bummed. Basically there were two parties going on. One for the fans in the Key Club, and one for the cast members and VIPs who were partying together privately and enjoying kicking back and having their own celebration. And if they chose to come out of their party and join ours and say hey that was our good fortune.

I heard later that at one point, Jason decided it was time to go out and see the fans, and just got up and walked out of the VIP room into that stuffy basement area didn't even tell his bodyguard guy to come along or anything, just went! Now there was a really rabid and hopeful group of fans who had posted themselves down there outside the door, just hoping this would happen. (One very rude guy came up to us and asked us if we'd go over to the security guard and open our shirts and flash the guy to distract him, so he could get in the VIP room! I suggested he drop his pants and try flashing him himself! One for ML! LOL!)

Anyway, I heard later that this group surged forward and glommed onto Jason so enthusiastically that people from the VIP room had to come out the door to rescue him, grabbed Jason, and sortof yanked him bodily back to safety into the VIP room again! Poor Jason B! This was the sweet guy who said, "What do I have to worry about? I met you guys already." Well, the guys he met outside the VIP room door were definitely NOT the people who waited all night in Covina for him! Or maybe they were. I also heard there were safety concerns because somebody had tried to break into his trailer in Covina and also heard that people had been stalking around where he lived or whatever. Poor Jason. A few over-enthusiastic fans spoiled it for the rest of us. (And who knows if people would pay $4,000 for his costume, maybe they wondered what we'd do with JASON! LOL!) Anyway, that was the end of Jason coming out or walking around the party.

The party was getting close to the end, approaching 10 (we had to be out on the dot of 10:30, when the Key Club hosted some regular Saturday night dance party), and I figured, if they were coming out, it should be soon or never. And I was starting to feel pretty sad.

But then, just like in Covina the night er, morning before, just when things looked darkest and I was about to give up hope.... OMG, there was Jason on stage! Looking so fine in his jeans and his black T-shirt and a jacket (the one from the TV Guide 'returning favorites' photo shoot they'd been to that afternoon as it turned out) and holding a microphone and thanking the crowd. I truly don't know what Jason said because I think I was kindof in shock the good kind of happy shock that he was standing there. I know he said his usual thank-you nice stuff about appreciating our efforts and the Tabasco and getting the show renewed and being great fans and stuff. (As you know, when Jason is around, some senses automatically shut down I guess it was hearing at this point in favor of seeing! LOL!) He was looking all around, into the eyes of everybody in that room, on every level of the Key Club. Even making his 'photo face' for the few people who were flashing pictures of him. I realized then how much experience the man must have had being on stage doing theater in Minnesota. He was totally at home there.

I don't know if the torrent of flash cameras started to unleash now or waited until the rest of the cast plus Kevin Brown came out on stage and then it was just such a photo opportunity of a lifetime, nobody could hold themselves back anymore! (Everyone came out except for Colin Hanks who was out smoking someplace! LOL! Heard a funny story that he'd gone out to smoke in the VIP smoking area cheesh they even have celebrity smoking! without his VIP ID badge, and the guards made him go out front of the club and smoke out on Sunset Blvd. with the rest of the fans and being the cool guy his is and totally not having a swelled head he just went and smoked out front! Didn't pull any 'son of Gump' attitude or anything. LOL.) There is no smoking in any clubs or hotels or restaurants in LA they are very anti-smoking out there! But it doesn't seem to discourage anyone. sigh....

Anyway, Kevin Brown took the microphone back and there was JasonB, MrV in jeans and a suitjacket, Nick Wechsler in an Army green T-shirt and light colored pants, Majandra Delfino in a gold top (and her amazing black leather pants), Emilie de Ravin looked very pretty and she is the teeniest one of all in a black dress (with her big white purse LOL! at this point I realized the rumors about Tess being in some accident had been a big lie), Shiri in one of Liz's teeny red tank tops and dark slacks, and the tall and gorgeous Katie Heigl in some sort of green flowered long skirt with her beautiful golden hair up on top of her head (she is a good foot taller than Shiri at least!). Brendan in jeans and a green T-shirt over a white T-shirt (?) was at the end, horsing around as usual. He pulled a woman out of the audience and up onstage with him briefly, I think because she had a Canadian flag on her shirt and was one of his fans. Jason Katims came and joined them onstage, looking pretty embarrassed as a behind-the-scenes genius writer would. He had on jeans and a white button shirt tucked out, his long hair and glasses adding to the genius look!

Kevin Brown brought the microphone down and everybody in turn said their hellos and thank-you's. (I don't think JasonK said anything though.) Shiri's voice was so cute, kindof hoarse like when you've been talking too much or doing too many summer things. She is so beautiful! Brendan said, "You guys suck!" just to contrast all the sweetness and thank-yous and niceness, and the crowd roared with laughter, but then I think he actually said thanks. Majandra seemed really nervous and said she was going to sing for us and we all got really excited but she was kidding too and just said a quick thanks. Emilie said thanks and was very gracious and I was really happy that everybody clapped for her and nobody gave her any Tess grief! I don't remember what Nick or Mr V said, but I'm sure it was nice and gracious, because at this point, the guys started to fool around.

I think Kevin Kelly Brown was speaking again and the boys must've gotten bored! LOL! Brendan turned his back to the audience and made a really gross farting noise. Then, not to be outdone, Nick Wechsler, who had one of those plastic water bottles up on stage with him, and not sure where to put it, decided to put it between his legs like a um boy part. Jason and MrV were trying really hard not to crack up.

I heard somebody, probably Brendan, say, "Oh, don't make me have to compare" or something like that. The testosterone was heating up on stage! The 'official photographer' was up on stage off to the left side, snapping pictures. Kevin Brown was talking away...There was a sign about "No Stage Diving" and at one point, Jason kind of pretended he was going to take off his jacket and dive into the crowd.

Let's just say the cast was very relaxed at this point in the evening and they were enjoying being together and were starting to joke around like we've all heard they do at work! Then Jason kindof lifted up his shirt tail a little exposing a little flash of those incredible abs... did something with his jeans like he was adjusting them or something... acting really casual but with a very sly and naughty boy look on his face and suddenly we were being treated to a view of the top 3 or 4 inches of his gray boxer shorts! OMG! (And I had just shot my last photo! ARGH!!!)

He just sortof crossed his arms and grinned while the entire place went ballistic and Kevin Brown was acting like he had NO idea what was going on! And Jason just standing there with his arms folded, looking very pleased with himself and the obvious winner of the little testosterone battle up on stage between Nick and Brendan and himself! LOL!

I think seeing that 'real Jason Behr' that glimpse of the very funny and playful side of him that he so rarely shows, the totally NON Max Evans serious quiet guy, flashing is Calvins for the crowd and just amusing himself, knowing exactly just how damn hot a guy he truly is I realized just how totally unattainable this man truly was. One of those very bad JB epiphanies I get occasionally. sigh. That evening also made me realize that, although it is an ensemble cast, it was pretty obvious to most of us just who the 'star' of Roswell is. No question.

And then the FF party was ending and they were filing off the stage (MrV mouthed "party" as he left, and I knew it was a secret message to us about the Valentine Party Sunday night! Like "I'll see some of you tomorrow!" woo hoo!) and here comes Colin Hanks! Better late than never! (Another of the many evils of smoking while you are out smoking, you miss stuff!) He also looked fine, with his beautiful bright blue eyes (and matching bright blue shirt), very tall. He was very well spoken and said lots of nice thank yous, about what great fans we were, etc.

Then they played Dido singing "Here with Me" over the sound system and everybody standing around broke into song and sang along I only wish we could've waved lighters or something It was a beautiful moment, like Woodstock. Kind of gave me chills.

They announced we had to be out right away and the party was over and all that. And who walked right by me but Majandra Delfino! I said hi and shook her hand and put my other hand on her arm and babbled about what a big fan my husband and I are of Michael and Maria, how funny they are etc. And she smiled and was polite. And all I could think was "My god she has such a tiny little arm, I bet I could put my thumb and finger around it" and also that her arm was freezing cold. She went off to find Brendan (and get warmed up? heh heh).

People started milling around, finding their groups, getting going (though not fast enough for the Key Club staff! People were already lined up outside the rope to get into the club Just like on TV! when we went out.). I gave my slip to the valet parking guy it was pretty much chaos and pandemonium outside on the sidewalk in front of the club, with people trying to get in and arrive, and people trying to get out and leave. We got our little white car, I got my two roomies and we were off!"

[ 07-09-2003: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 07-09-2003, 04:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] That was great ML! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What I wouldn't give to have seen JB on stage hamming it up for the audience. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You really have to love the guy. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] After reading what you said about him being engulfed by that rude group of "fans", I can now see why he's so concerned with guarding his privacy. Poor JB! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] He's such a sweetie and it only takes a few fans to ruin it for him and all those who really care for him.

Had to laugh when you were describing Nick and looking down at the top of his head. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He must have taken mega doses of growth hormone to sprout up by Sunday. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm so glad Jim O enjoyed himself. He seems like a really nice guy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And ML, you and Mr. Bill! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Very cozy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm an Aries, too so I guess we also would have hit it off. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's hard to believe it's been three years. The good old days. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] At least you have some wonderful memories. I'm still waiting for mine. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for your comments re my Behr Hunt. It was fun and meeting JB would have been the icing on the cake but there's still a chance. I'd love to go to Sundance. I have to see what I can work out. I won't be able to afford to take in any of the venues but just being there would be such a treat. I have an internship at that time and I can take it anywhere I please. They must have museums there, eh? Must go net surfing to find out more info. I really wanted to go to Mexico but maybe I can split my placement and go to 2 different places. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Oh now I'm getting excited. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Must find out more info. [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Thanks ML. You've inspired me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~ Dee ~
Obsessed JB fan #127
Old 07-09-2003, 07:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank you MyrnaLynne for sharing your wonderful memories about your time at the Key Club! Again, I felt like I was there. <sigh>

You are one lucky lady for having these wonderful experiences!

Thank you again,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 07-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome! It was nice to relive it again - and this time around I cut all all my complaints and got to the point! LOL! (It wasn't completely a great time at that party - it was dark, it was noisy, it was chaotic, etc - but it had plenty of once-in-a-lifetime moments.)

Mama I truly believe you will get to see him some time - and taking yourself to a location where he's going to be is the best way, especially where he's making an 'appearance' and receptive to seeing/being seen by his fans. Good luck, Dee! One day you'll meet Mr B! And when you do, we all want to hear ALL about it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes, I felt very comfortable around Bill Sadler, like we were old friends even though we'd never met (except for online at the Valentine thread), but maybe that's just his personality. I guess I won't post the story about the Valentine Party, because it's only Bill and Nick there and zero Jason content - although at one point when they were autographing things to auction, they sort of threatened to draw a mustache on Jason.. but they didn't :> They are two of the nicest and funniest guys.

[ 07-10-2003: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 07-11-2003, 06:45 AM
Absolute Fan

i really wanna meet jason,now ever then before .
Old 07-13-2003, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

Thank you so much for sharing your stories to post here! You guys are so lucky to met him!

More stories! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

mendozav23
Old 07-13-2003, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the stories and taking the time to type them up. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 07-16-2003, 05:47 AM
Absolute Fan

i wanna ask something but i can`t becouse.... becouse of VICKI rules [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2003, 02:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bad3appels:
<STRONG>i wanna ask something but i can`t becouse.... becouse of VICKI rules [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
PM me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You can ask me. I probably don't have an answer but I can try. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2003, 03:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>

PM me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You can ask me. I probably don't have an answer but I can try. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i don`t rememeber the question any more [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

SORRY [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2003, 04:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Any BTS of season 3?

Also, any stories of the White Room ep. I thought it was one of his best.
Old 07-30-2003, 12:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Olderroswellfan:
<STRONG>Any BTS of season 3?
</STRONG>
I don't have any BTS stories from Season 3 that include Jason. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 06:26 AM
Absolute Fan

well,shiri is a person too,if you have storie`s on her,you can post for us on her board,please..pretty please [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 07:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bad3appels:
<STRONG>well,shiri is a person too,if you have storie`s on her,you can post for us on her board,please..pretty please [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I only have Colin and Katie stories from Season 3. I only saw Shiri on location once during Season 2, but it was too brief to really tell anything about. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread