Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2015, 02:51 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I agree about the recurring dreams. When i'm particularly anxious or stressed I have dreams where i'm being chased, or sometimes falling over a cliff. And every single time it's the exact same....freaky.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

I had a falling/being chased recurring dream when I was a teen that I still actually remember so it must have impacted me. Way less dreaming now as I've said but I think I had a waterfall dream recently...just wish I could remember it better
Old 11-17-2015, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I remember a ton of my dreams dating back to when I was a kid, but one was kind of funny...I was in the basement I'm sitting in right now but it was all haunted apparently, I could feel the ghosts and stuff. Anyway in my dream I wanted to wake up really badly, so I kept trying to run and ram my head into the wall but the wall was cushy and it didn't work

I also used to have a TON of flying dreams, which were great. Flying is alot of fun. Except I read once that it means you're sexual or horny or something But I think for me it was just because I really wanted to fly

Hmm what else...I have dreams where I return to the same house (it has a haunted, huge dark basement) the same school (I've been there a few times), this particular mansion and also this cottage somewhere. I haven't been to any of these places in real life, but I've been to them several times in my dreams. I want to know if they're real!?

Ok sorry, clearly I like talking about dreams

Old 11-17-2015, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Flying dreams means your horny? Hahaha! Never heard that before!!

Hmmm Lisa a little strrange you dream of places you've never been too....maybe in a past life Interesting!
Old 11-18-2015, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

your poor head being banged on a soft wall over and over

flying dreams are cool
Old 11-18-2015, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

I find flying dreams scary because at the end of mine I always fall down from a cliff!
Old 11-18-2015, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mine were great, I was always able to control my flying! Sometimes I would just be gliding, other times it was more like swimming. I've used it many times in dreams to get away from bad people, though. I have alot of dreams about running away from bad people

And yeah, I really want to know if the buildings I've dreamed of are real? Can you imagine? But there's no way I could ever know

Old 11-19-2015, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

Wow that is very cool to be able to control your flying when you dream!!

My flying dream (always the same) always starts with my on a horse galloping really fast. For a few seconds all is fine then suddenly i'm going up in the air until i'm holding onto the reins with my feet parallel to my hands. Then a few seconds later the horse disappears and i'm flying towards a cliff where I plummet to the bottom!

Running away from bad people is never fun Doesn't it mean you're worried/anxious about something?
Old 11-19-2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahhh yours sounds scary I hate falling and hanging onto things in dreams, ugh.

and I think so...I'm just not sure about what I'm worried about right now! lol

Old 11-19-2015, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Thankfully not had it in a while!

Do you dream in colour? I know some people who only dream in black and white, and I have friends who dream only in English even though it's not their first language. So strange and interesting! I never have talking in my dreams though!
Old 11-21-2015, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely dream in colour, I can't imagine dreaming in black and white that's so interesting!

I have ALOT of talking in my dreams. And people I've made up in my head...it's so weird?

Sometimes I wonder what language animals think in, if that makes any sense I mean I'm pretty sure we think in English, right???

Old 11-22-2015, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty sure I dream of people i've made up in my head too....I think it's fascinating!

I would assume animals would think in the language in whatever country they are in.....like if they've only even heard Spanish I don't think they'd think in English?

But then wild animals in the jungle, African national parks etc...who knows? So interesting to find that out!
Old 11-25-2015, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Guys, i am still holding on to that Jason dream and everyone meeting him!

And Lisa, you have crazy dreams. I hardly dream now too but lately i feel like ive been having nightmares about being cut open and chased!

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-25-2015, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

That was one amazing dream!! If only it would come true, haha!!!!

Eww Aubie that sounds awful!!! Cut open and chased!!!
Old 11-25-2015, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg that's scary Aubrey

My boyfriend sometimes has dreams about killing people We both find it slightly disturbing He is crazy, though.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread