Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2019, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

It's so hard to age gracefully in that industry, you would have really have thick skin to not let everyone's judgement get you. I get upset when one person comments about my face, so I can't imagine millions!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-15-2019, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

And now with social media it’s even worse....
Old 12-16-2019, 02:29 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah the pressure must be intense, especially for a woman of KaDee’s age....hopefully Jason is reassuring!
Old 12-16-2019, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

I’m sure she’s perfect in his eyes!!,
Old 12-16-2019, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

Yes i'm sure.....another thing that's amazing about him! At the end of Private Practice she was asked what she had in common with her character, Charlotte. She said:

'We both have amazing men in our lives. We are so loved.'
Old 12-16-2019, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Too late for me ( with the Botox ) a good friend of mine does stuff...whatever works for pps. I do love the rare time I see an actress that has aged naturally. Rare though.

Anette Benning comes to mind....and she is 5 years younger then me

her younger

you younger girls might not know her but she was a big star in the early 90s....has something new out not but I can't remember what just saw a quick add recently which is why I thought of her.
Old 12-16-2019, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes I know Annette lovely to see that she's growing old gracefully. Just thought of Mary Tyler Moore before she passed...just keep getting things done to her face. She looked like a completely different person

"You find me offensive, I find you offensive for finding me offensive "
"Oh mercy, mercy me. Oh things ain't what they used to be no"
Old 12-16-2019, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Well wasn't Mary Tyle Moore married to a plastic surgeon? That would make it handy.

Some of the British actresses are 'aging gracefully'. Of course Christie Brinkley is also our age and still looks absolutely gorgeous - although must have old brittle bones, as she snapped some in her arm the first week being on 'Dancing with the Stars' and her daughter had to step in for her (or maybe the fix was in, who knows?)

Botox also supposedly helps with migraines - it just seems like scary stuff, and who wants needles stuck into their faces!

I edited some plastic surgery medical journal articles when my son was little (left my medical editing job, worked freelance - until he stopped napping!) - and it's no 'nip and tuck' - sometimes they take your whole face off and put it back on again tighter! The photos were horrifying.

I remember Lisa Rinna had those ropes implanted into her lips to give her the pouty lips and it was too much, and she had to get it undone again.

Oh well, to each her own, and people do what makes them happier with themselves. It's easy if you never were a 'great beauty' to start with! ;> I am starting to look like Bill Bellichek, the Patriots football coach, in my old age.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 12-17-2019, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

I know Annette too....gorgeous woman!

That sounds horrifying MyrnaLynne! I don't think i'll ever go down that route but never say never I guess!
Old 12-17-2019, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

ML we do start looking like men …. I have to keep my hair long

I know the face lift surgery is so weird but I think most actresses do it. Yup the Brits are more into the acting skills rather then the looks seems like.

I had forgotten the Mary's husband was a plastic surgeon and way younger too ….one can understand

Kwiki always great to see you
Old 12-18-2019, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Hoping for another great Jason birthday pic soon...!

Love this from last year...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsB8_jdj...=1tsh0m47t4i02
Old 12-18-2019, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

oh thanks for posting that Ekua one of my very favs!!!
Old 12-18-2019, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Wow that year went fast.....
Old 12-18-2019, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Ekua for that nice photo of Jason and Atticus from last year! Yes, maybe he'll make a rare appearance on his birthday.

I cut my hair short because it was getting all thin and scraggly looking - looks better and fuller short, but people do mistake me for a man, which I find really annoying! Even if I'm wearing a pink hat or something! I do miss all that long hair. I've thought about trying to grow it out again, but every time it gets the least bit shaggy, it starts to drive me crazy and I'm grabbing the scissors!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 12-18-2019, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

ML are you cutting your own hair? People mistook my mother for a man sometimes in the home.... I think she didn't care by then.