Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2019, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

And it seems/sounds like he’s already filmed his episodes! Or one of them anyways!

It’s so hush hush! KaDee gushing all over Twitter on his last job!
Old 10-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
two miracles!!!!!!!

Jason has a role and FL is back!!!!
Podmom!!!

I know it's been forever... sowwy

As you know, I went back to school... and my current/newest job doesn't allow me to post on FF like the one I had back in the day, so...yeah. I've lurked some and kept in touch with ML but I haven't posted in forever. But in my defense, Jason was not around much either Hopefully this news will bring back some of the old gang

Anna Lee is 10?! Okay, yeah, I really haven't been around in forever! Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Fearless Goddaughter turns 9 this week. Where does the time go?!

I really didn't like the reboot either. I made myself watch until Shiri's episode, then there were only like four more so I watched the whole thing but I was absolutely set on not watching it again... until today I told FearlessMother, I don't know if Jason being on New Mexico (I refuse to call it Roswell ) is good news or bad news... so far we've decided it's "news"

I found the spoiler tag!

Spoiler:

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM

Last edited by FearlessLeader; 10-06-2019 at 06:35 PM Reason: I forgot how to FF format! And I found the spoiler tag!
Old 10-06-2019, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Oohhh.....FL. I like that idea! Although I’ll still be weirded out that Jason isn’t Max!! Glad you found the spoiler button.....looks like I’ll need to start using it ...well....with new Jason spoilers !!
Old 10-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Oh FL I'm so glad you kept up a bit with us and ML has kept us up a bit on you. I am thrilled to see you again So happy you have a job you like but darn them for not letting you post here slave drivers! Not sure which is more exciting..you stopping in or Jason's new job

This news is all over the net

I so hope other old friends show up because of this
Old 10-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Not really the role I wanted to see him in but after 7 years I’m not complaining!
Old 10-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you Podmom for these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by podmom (View Post)
SO excited we should be getting new Jason pix soon

these might have been posted already but just in case...

https://ew.com/comic-con/2019/10/06/...behr-season-2/

https://tvline.com/2019/10/06/roswel...gaius-charles/

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...ll-new-mexico/

this one has a nice pic of Jason and KaDee

https://www.thewrap.com/rosewell-new...ecurring-role/
Old 10-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Omg there was a thread for him in new roles??? Didn’t know this existed!! So glad he will have a new role soon!!! So happy!

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-07-2019, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Yes....this one! I made it specifically for this upcoming role....
Old 10-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by podmom (View Post)
Oh FLSo happy you have a job you like but darn them for not letting you post here slave drivers! Not sure which is more exciting..you stopping in or Jason's new job
I'm flattered, but the most exciting thing is definitely Jason's new job. Definitely

My "new" job is not so new anymore... but I still like it, even though they block some websites during work hours - what do they expect us to do, work? And I guess I'm a manager now so I have to lead by example I miss the days when I could leave FF open at work all day. But to be honest, that's the ONLY thing I miss about that old job

FL

----
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM

Last edited by FearlessLeader; 10-07-2019 at 04:56 PM Reason: Still struggling with smilies codes ;)
Old 10-07-2019, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

It is wonderful you are back here!

Let’s hope this job is only the beginning of a new work chapter for Jason!!

Because not so excited by this show. Sorry. But obviously I’ll watch Jason’s episodes
Old 10-07-2019, 05:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekua (View Post)
It is wonderful you are back here!

Let’s hope this job is only the beginning of a new work chapter for Jason!!

Because not so excited by this show. Sorry. But obviously I’ll watch Jason’s episodes

Thanks! And ditto, and ditto

----
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 10-07-2019, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with you girls and I so hope Jason enjoys acting again and someone in power see's him and realizes he needs to be back on our screens again. He is just so good!!
Old 10-08-2019, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

Yes I really hope so!!!
Old 10-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

I actually tried to watch this reboot earlier this year and didn’t like it one bit. I will admit I have serious concerns on what role he may have in this show although I am keeping an open mind. I’d rather this was not the show too since this means I have to go back to watching it again after saying never again But, I will for Jason and for Shiri . I will keep my fingers crossed this leads to more screen time elsewhere including maybe as a lead in a new show
Old 10-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Do you who have watched the show think he looks old enough to play a parent? I'm thinking not but who knows.