Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2019, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

You’ve never seen The Grudge?!!

KaDe’s character gets killed when she’s in her bed! So terrifying! She’s hiding under her blanket when she gets dragged under the covers!!!
Old 10-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

That part freaked me out!!
Old 10-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

I saw it a long time ago so I don't remember anything. I would never watch it again though cause those things creep me out now.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-03-2019, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah that part freaked me so much I skip it!!

But I’d love to see it again!
Old 10-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

I thought the movie the Grudge, was way too creepy, I’m not a horror genre fan and only watched it for him and Sarah M Geller. I then watched it a 2nd time with the commentary on so they explain how things are filmed and why. Bonus is Jason and Kadee along with Sarah are some of the commentors so that is a bonus. It’s fun to listen to them as the movie plays especially if you don’t want to be scared out of your mind!!!
So Aubie, you can watch it again AND listen to Jason talk about it!! Won’t be as scary!
Old 10-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Oh that’s a great idea! I’m going to do that! I wonder if they’ve ever watched it together...
Old 10-04-2019, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Hmm,,,, that would be interesting to know, well I do know they watched it together when they did the commentary!!! I was trying to figure while listening if they were dating by the time they were asked to do the commentary for the DVD. Sarah makes a comment at some point that has me believing Jason and Kadee were in the beginning of their relationship
Old 10-04-2019, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

I have to admit The Grudge underwhelmed me (accept the brief happy part with Jason and Sarah G) but listening to the commentary sounds fun

Old 10-04-2019, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

I loved The Grudge way before I knew who Jason was! Except the demon killer girl..the noise she made!

JJ, KaDee did a podcast a few years ago where she talked a lot about Jason and their relationship. She said they were both with other people while in Japan (Jason in a long term relationship, her a brand new one) but they become very close friends. When they got back to LA they both broke up with their partners and then months later things developed with them! KaDee’s then boyfriend met Jason once at a party they were all at, and told her she needed to keep him in her life....she took his advice!
Old 10-05-2019, 06:12 AM
Total Fan

EKUA........thanks for sharing that podcast information. I was never aware of that and I'm guessing Jason's long time relationship was Katie H.?
Old 10-05-2019, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Ekua for the Info! I’d love to hear the podcast! The Grudge came out in Oct 2004 which meant it was probably filmed at least 6 months or more before opening and then the DVD came out in early 2005, not sure when the cast sat down to do the commentary, but it ‘could’ have been in the early part of their relationship! I don’t know, but it’s fun to speculate

Maybe it was KH he was dating, I have no idea since I only knew they dated while filming Roswell and didn’t follow them after the show ended. But, from the commentary and all the behind the scenes stuff he and Sarah had a blast in Japan as friends and the cast did get together a lot.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

That's a good idea JJ about watching it with commentary...now the question is finding the film.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Oh sorry JJ, I misunderstood you. I didn’t even think about when they would do the commentary So yes, probably by then they were dating. Definitely by the premier of the movie....

KaDee said lots of wonderful things about Jason in that podcast. That’s where she talked about his incredible smell
Old 10-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

I hope she posts something about this Roswell thing!
Old 10-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

I’m sure she will She’ll post something about her ‘amazing’ husband! I’m sure after such a long time she’s thrilled he’s working again! Even if it is only a few episodes!

New Pics!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Sdj_oj...d=32fpbcyzass7

Last edited by Ekua; 10-07-2019 at 03:28 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread