Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sometimes, I think about starting a Twitter, and every tweet will be a about how much I love and miss Jason....with an @kadeestrick at the beginning of course
I just wish he would have made better decisions with his career...or understand that even though he did make some mistakes it's not too late to fix them. There's so much he could be involved with, I keep seeing new things pop up on Netflix, Hulu....
On a positive note, I was watching lip sync battle on YouTube this afternoon. I was thinking of how much fun it would be to have Kadee and Jason do it...course it'll prob never happen, but one is always free to dream

Kwikimart727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

What mistakes did Jason do Kwiki?

I'm Aubrey
aubie_ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:07 AM
Passionate Fan

I just wish we knew if Jason still had any interest in acting. He always talked so passionately about it before. And we did get an updated headshot and KaDee has said he's an actor but we have no idea if he's still actively pursing it

Lip sync battle is my guilty pleasure. I love it. Jenna and Channing were amazing on their's! There's a lot of others I like too.
Margaritasalt46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

I think he chose a lot of obscure roles; stuff that didn't really have a chance of doing well. But maybe that's what he prefers...and doesn't care about box office success etc...

The new headshots have to mean he's still interested surely....
Ekua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah and sometimes you sign on for a project thinking it's going to turn out a certain way but it changes. I know Skinwalkers got edited and edited and I think it ended up going a little different than the director wanted. The same with The Tattooist. I wish more people had seen Shooting Livien. Jason was amazing in that movie. He lost a bunch of weight and just dived right in.

That's what I'm hoping! That he's still interested and is looking for something he'll enjoy and be able to balance family time.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Yes, maybe he didn't always chose the most 'commercial' projects, but it's so hard for actors to know what is going to work and what doesn't. You just have to go out and try to do a lot of good work.

Maybe they are doing what Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon did - take turns with who works and who takes care of the kids. KaDee's career has been 'hotter' lately. Now their (Keving B, Kyra S) kids are grown, and they are doing a new show together. I think she's direction and Kevin B and one of their daughters is going to be in the show!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
MyrnaLynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

kwiki I love the way you are thinking about the twitter thing...do it

I so agree about Jason's acting in Shooting Levien. MargaritaHe did an amazing job....the material was ok but he carried that movie with his immense talent and passion.

I wonder if he just didn't get any good offers for commercial type movies. My gut feeling is he would have accepted something more main stream if he had gotten an offer. Perhaps he turned down TV offers thinking he could break into movies and that was his mistake .....if he did make that decision

I hope you are right about the Keven Bacon and wife comment. ML I sure hope it is his turn now
Old 07-08-2017, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

But if they were taking turns Jason has not lived up to it! KaDee has had periods where she hasn't worked for a year, 6 months etc since Jason had his last role in Breakout Kings. And even now her show only films 5/6 months of the year.

I have run out of excuses for him.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

Sure hoping the old saying it is darkest before the dawn is true in this instance!

Last edited by podmom; 07-08-2017 at 05:48 AM
podmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:41 AM
Passionate Fan

I hope so too!
Old 07-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

And they need to get out!

Old 07-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Passionate Fan

They do!

I love that picture. I love the color of KaDee's dress.
Old 07-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

perfection x 2
Old 07-09-2017, 07:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Definitely
Old 07-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr