Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2017, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

i know too adorable! im sure she was like in awe staring at him thinking she helped make that baby!

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-15-2017, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

I know! And how adorable he turned out....as if he had a choice!
Old 06-15-2017, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Awww yeah! And of course how amazing Jason was during pregnancy and birth!

She mentioned it on a podcast she did about nutrition. She said Atticus is an amazing eater (now he has the same as her and Jason!) But I thought it was a little mean that when he goes to kids parties she sends him with watermelon or such like because they don't want him eating sugary party food!

And her parents love Diet Coke but she refuses to have it on the house for them when they visit!
Old 06-15-2017, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Yes! I can only imagine how he was!

I've never heard that podcast! I can't believe I missed it! It's smart she send him with something but yeah, it's kinda sad he misses out on party food I grew up with a friend who was raised vegan and she'd come to birthday parties with a cupcake her mom made her so she had something similar to birthday cake but didn't have eggs in it.
Old 06-16-2017, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

I'll find the link and post it It was on her Twitter, late last year

I'm all for healthy eating but a little party treat now and again does no harm KaDee says she grew up with TV dinners
Old 06-16-2017, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Ooo thank you!!

When I was growing up my mom always made fairly healthy meals but Friday's were our cheat day. She'd make something like nachos or get takeout and we'd rent movies. It was the only day we could have soda and eat junk. It was kind of nice to get to experience both kinds of food but it made me go crazy with junk food and soda after I got older. I have a major sweet tooth
Old 06-16-2017, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

I think kids always go the other way - I had a friend whose parents were strict about television and she watched TV like a fiend! Diet Coke is pretty close to poison, probably, but if that's what her parents like... We don't drink coffee, or own a coffeemaker, so when Mr ML's family comes for parties, we have to go out and buy one of those boxes of coffee to serve them, because people MUST have their coffee!

They are very sporty and outdoorsy/athletic people, that's for sure! He's lucky to have such healthy and devoted parents.

I know with my son, I tried to keep him away from sweets when he was young, but then a neighbor gave him a piece of candy and he was HOOKED! LOL! He has a major sweet tooth. So when my daughter came along, I'd given up the fight. And she turned into a vegetarian. Go figure!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-16-2017, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

My college roommate grew up with pretty strict parents and she went wild our freshman year

And it may be close to poison, but diet coke is delicious. I drink it on occasion and hate myself for it later And I drink way too much coffee. Way, way too much. And energy drinks on occasion. Those are my worst habits

I need Jason to be my personal chef and trainer to get me going in the right direction
Old 06-16-2017, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Her parents must be in their 70's or there abouts (she's youngest by 12 years) so a lil Diet Coke should be allowed! I don't like it though...I like the full fat stuff! I figure if I'm going to have a Coke it may as well be the good stuff!

Oh MyrnaLynne I'm afraid I'm a coffee person! I love it. Every morning!
Old 06-16-2017, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

You sound like my sister-in-law! She always says if you're going to drink a soda just go all out and drink the real stuff My favorite is Cherry Coke Zero. I don't drink it very often but I treat myself once or twice a month. I drink energy drinks a lot more than that though so it's not like I'm bettering myself And I'm crazy for my coffee. Has anyone tried mushroom coffee? I've heard of it and I think KaDee has mentioned it before.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

i think that way too!! if i do drink a soda why not drink the full fat version of it!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-16-2017, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

I'll have to try that next time!
Old 06-17-2017, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Mushroom coffee?! Never heard of it!! Sounds weird!

I have a Coke addiction. I try to limit myself to 2 or so a week but it's hard! Once I quit for 7 months or so but then I moved to Ghana (nothing like ice cold Coke on a hot day!) and started drinking it again! And it tastes different in the USA, Thailand and Ghana...!
Old 06-17-2017, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

It's supposed to be stimulating but no jitters. I haven't tried it yet though. I'm curious!

I used to drink soda like crazy but I quit for months and now I just drink it on occasion. It's so bad for you but it's so good! And I love the carbonation

I hadn't thought about that but it makes sense it would taste different.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

I'm intrigued! But I need the caffeine, haha!!!

Yeah soda....I only really drink Coke but it's probably the worst one! Trying to limit myself to one a week! Then I'll cut back from there....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread