Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2016, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

I know right?! I don't think I've ever seen him completely clean shaven apart from his wedding!!!
Old 10-03-2016, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if KaDee likes it not clean shaven?

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

he was always clean shaven in Roswell

I take that back...just saw this from Roswell

at least I'm pretty sure it is from the eppie where Max went to LA...am I right?
Old 10-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

maybe he grows a shadow really fast!?

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

I guess he must!!! I like his shadow KaDee must like it (the beard also) I guess! If she doesn't it's pretty cruel of him to keep growing one!
Old 10-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gosh that photo

Old 10-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Na, Poddy, that pic is from Frost(Last international playboy), love it lots though!
I remember him being clean shaven at the beginning of Roswell(first 2 seasons) then stubbly in season 3

"You find me offensive, I find you offensive for finding me offensive "
"Oh mercy, mercy me. Oh things ain't what they used to be no"
Old 10-04-2016, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

yeah he was very clean shaven in Roswell! Well yeah at least season 1 and 2.

But it looks like he did have a shadow already and maybe the make up hid it.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-04-2016, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Kwiki I knew I might have had that wrong.... it is a good pic though he is just so handsome.

Uggg I have watched 2 new pilots...neither very good ...but I am seeing these unknown actors that are not nearly as talented and handsome as Jason....so frustrating
Old 10-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

I know Podmom it's so annoying, sad and frustrating!

Nice seeing his gorgeous face right there though Aubie! I guess he needs to shave a lot!

Never get tired if reading lovely things about Jason!!!

For KaDee Strickland, becoming a mother meant more than welcoming her son Atticus
into the world — it also meant impossibly falling deeper in love with her husband, Jason Behr.

“He’s a unicorn, he’s out of this world,” she told PEOPLE while attending The John Varvatos 12th Annual Stuart House Benefit in West Hollywood on Sunday.

While being equated with everybody’s favorite mythological horse may seem extreme, Strickland explains that parenthood has only intensified the bond between herself and the man she met while filming The Grudge in 2004.

“I fell madly in love with him, but I had no idea just how extraordinary he was until I saw him become a father,” the Secrets and Lies star, 39, says. “I thought I did, but if a person can become a better version of themselves, which I didn’t know was possible with him, he did. He’s remarkable. And he was remarkable for me throughout the pregnancy, throughout the birth. Every day, he amazes me.”

But Behr isn’t the only man who has captured Strickland’s heart: Their 18-month-old son Atticus is showing signs of following in his father’s footsteps.

“He literally can use chopsticks,” Strickland says with a mixture of pride and awe. “He can pick up food with chopsticks and eat with them. It’s so fun, we sit there and we’re like, ‘Big boy!’ He does things constantly. He can speak a little Japanese, a little French.”

All of which is a precociousness that keeps the actress and her husband on their verbal toes.

“After hearing us say, ‘Can you dig it?’ [he] can repeat, ‘Can you dig it?’ Not because we’re like, ‘Say it,’ but just because he picks up on everything,” she says, laughing. “So we have to be very careful these days with our language. Mama does.”

And while Strickland felt that she was prepared for her role as a mother, she is not blind to the profound impact that parenthood has had on her as well.

“I’d always heard that you’d wear your heart on the outside of your body,” the actress says. “I believed that to be true, but it’s such a rich experience. What surprised me about motherhood, because I think I was a mother the minute I got pregnant, was how empowering pregnancy was.”

An empowerment that Strickland admits was physical as well as emotional. “I’ve never appreciated my body more, or being a woman more, personally,” she says.

“I’ve always loved women, like I am so pro women, but man, am I pro women that raise children, whether they came from their body or not. To raise a child is such a remarkable feat, especially with technology. It’s a gift.”

That being said, it may be a while before she and former Roswell star Behr add to their family.

“We’re enjoying him right now, but if somebody showed up, I wouldn’t be upset about it,” Strickland shares. “I think, right now, we have plenty to do. He was walking before nine months, and he’s been running ever since. I think I need to get caught up on sleep before I [have another baby].”
Old 10-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

She's Jason's biggest fan 💞
Old 10-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

She should be!

I would love Jason to voice a Disney movie one day....then he'd have to go to the premier with Atticus....

And then it it would just start to snowball!
Old 10-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Yesss...a Disney movie would be so good!

"You find me offensive, I find you offensive for finding me offensive "
"Oh mercy, mercy me. Oh things ain't what they used to be no"
Old 10-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Remarkable man, remarkable son!

I think he does grow stubble very fast (ahem, testosterone?) He had to be clean shaven in Roswell, he was 25-26 playing a 16 year old boy!

My son was walking at 9 months too. I love the stuff she says about her family!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-06-2016, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

omg you're right ML! He had to look 16!

Thanks for the Ekua! Loved all those quotes about Jason and Atticus!

I'm Aubrey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread