Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2015, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah seriously, we rely on her for anything to do with Jason...which kind of sucks too!

Old 06-09-2015, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

No, I really don't think I was 'going after him' with the hat; I think I was just doing him a kindness; I wasn't planning on snagging him as a husband! Just sort of happened

Maybe you should give the BBQ chef a chance - you'd eat well andi! And does the diving instructor like you too? You are very popular! That's very cool you were studying diving; PodMom loves the ocean and is a real 'water baby'.

I'm reading this book set just after WWII (Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society) that's done all in letters back and forth and it really brings home how much people suffered in the war (and how truly evil the Nazis were; not that I didn't know that very well, from the Holocaust, but they were pretty terrible to everybody, even Nature, burning down/chopping down trees, burning towns.) sigh. Wonderful book, though! It's written by two women. Anyway, war is bad, yet we keep doing it over and over again. sigh.

Jason! KaDee! So glad they got together!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-10-2015, 01:48 AM
Elite Fan

Andii give him a go, you never know what might happen

Sad thing is I think of a lot of Nazi's had no choice but to fight which must have been an awful situation to be in. The world is a very messed up place. Wars going on in so many countries that no one seems to give a damn about.

And yah....happy talk....Jason and KaDee!!!!! I just wish they weren't so publicity shy!!

Not totally sure what this is but I hope Jason went too!!!

Quote:
KaDee Strickland ‏@KaDeeStrick 12h12 hours ago
@TheSelfTape fantastic fun playing in your studio!
Old 06-10-2015, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

oh my goodness myrnalynne, i love your story about you and your hubby! that is the cutest thing ever!! and i love how you made up a love story!

And andii, i was actually just thinking about it the other day and was like...finding a guy to like may be easier than finding a guy who likes you back! I totally forgot about that aspect of the whole relationship! Anyway, if you're not attracted to them at first that's ok. I wasn't attracted to my hubby at first too! I thought he was 40 found out he was only 26! I told him that when we first got together! But we had really good connection and I've always wanted to be his best friend because he was so cool!! And now, i think my hubby is a hunk and girls at his work probably have crushes on him...so he says, cause he really listens to you and pays attention!

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aubrey I didn't know you told him you thought he was that old!

I didn't like my bf at first either, I thought he was a nutbar. He is, but I'm used to it now

Old 06-11-2015, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Aubie I love that! I guess he wasn't too mad with you though!

Haha Mini!! My mum is always telling me to give guys a chance after the first date. I'm always way to quick to dismiss someone for usually stupid reasons but next time I will give it a few dates at least!

My sister really didn't like her now fiancée after their first date. She was like, 'yeah, he's too short (he's 5"7, my sister is around 5"2! ). And his arms are too skinny. Plus he's scary intelligent.' They're getting married this year

Could you imagine a date with Jason....no doubts there!
Old 06-11-2015, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Oh wow, a date with Jason!

Yes, it's very awkward when you date a guy once and don't like him one bit, and meanwhile he's decided you are the woman he plans to marry! (Happened to me after college ; I said "sorry!") Finding someone you like, who likes you back, seems to be the tricky part!

My daughter dated a guy and had a bad date and he asked her to give him a second chance, and they went out for awhile (but too bad, it didn't work out). I wish she'd find a wonderful husband who loves her so much! (And vice versa, she loves him so much).
Is that too much to ask for? A nice guy, someone who is kind - is that too much to ask for, for her?

Aubie you are so funny, telling your husband you thought he was old etc. And you got married anyway. When I met my husband's brother (the one who looked just like Magnum PI) I was tempted to throw him over and go after the brother instead but glad I didn't!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

I bet KaDee didn't feel like that on her first date with Jason!

Quote:
Is that too much to ask for? A nice guy, someone who is kind - is that too much to ask for, for her?
It is apparently
Old 06-12-2015, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha ML that's funny that you almost did that

And apparently it is hard, I swear you think you've found a nice guy but there's always SOMETHING that turns it all around and makes you hightail it out of there Maybe they can say the same thing for women, but I don't think so

A first date with Jason? I'd be babbling and clawing at him all at once.

Old 06-15-2015, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think so either Mini! Men are strange creatures most of the time...

I'd be so nervous I don't think i'd be able to do much but stare....!
Old 06-15-2015, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would need a quick drink or two and then I'd be able to get a couple sentences out, maybe

Old 06-15-2015, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

I'd probably start babbling..

My mistake was telling hubby I was thinking about throwing him over for his brother at one point, so that made him dislike his brother (who I think he had some friction with growing up already). Oops!

This was the Magnum PI dashing brother (flew planes, drove race cars, etc) who just died very young (66), and I don't think I would have been happy with him, because he was very self-centered, with all his hobbies and interests. Also, he had one girlfriend from junior high onward, and they were together for almost 50 years, so I don't think he ever had the least bit of interest anyway! Just as well! We ended up with the right people for us!

Mlette and I were watching 'Say Yes to the Dress' this weekend, and I said "Do you think you'll ever find a fellow, and we'll ever go wedding dress shopping?" No pressure! One of her nutty and vivacious friends is getting married soon - she's had no shortage of boyfriends she broke up with, so we're hoping she settles down/is happy with this one. Fingers crossed!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-15-2015, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

He thought I was a child when he first met me! And I told him he always just looked older when he was younger. But i feel like he's turned George clooney on me and has gotten better with age. He now really looks like he's almost 40!

And dating Jason...oh man yeah I would try not to care and act all cool but be like...omg why are you dating me?

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-15-2015, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

MyrnaLynne i can't believe you told your hubby you were thinking about ditching him for his brother!

I wonder where he took KaDee for their first date...probably for Sushi!
Old 06-16-2015, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

MyrnaLynne - you crack me up! That's so funny. But yes, we hopefully wind up with the right people!
And hopefully your daughter settles down soon, planning a wedding could be fun

Or not!! Depends on the bride and other things of that nature

Closed Thread   Post New Thread