Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2015, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

It is hard to find decent men! Especially here in Thailand. Pretty much all the guys I meet are just passing through, and I don't want it to just be a hook up kinda thing. And to be honest I don't really find Thai men attractive.

It's lonely and I worry about it constantly which is so stupid but I can't help it....

KaDee said she thought she was going to end up all alone with a lot of cats And that she didn't think it was possible to find someone to share her life with...so it gives me hope, haha!!!
Old 05-28-2015, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Yes, KaDee didn't seem to have any interest in marriage until she laid eyes on Jason!

I just saw a house hunting show on TV, where a couple met in Thailand, and they were both originally from Texas, so two very tall fair-haired people spotted one another, towering over the Thai population. And they fell in love and got married (and live in California now), so.. you never know. Although at 5'1 Ekua I suppose you won't stick out from the crowd!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-28-2015, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ekua you're still taller than Aubrey! And you NEVER know when someone will come along. It's hard not to think/worry about it sometimes, though - I understand totally.

Old 05-29-2015, 03:57 AM
Supreme Fan

I like it, that she opens up about posting more personal photos!

Quote:
kadeestrick #TBT #TheGrudge with @sarahmgellar #CleaDuVall #JasonBehr
Old 05-29-2015, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh, thanks for that!

Old 05-29-2015, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you so much for that! I love it! Hope she posts more oldies like that!!

She is posing all sexy in that photo kinda like she is flirting with him, haha!
Old 05-30-2015, 12:33 PM
Supreme Fan

You're welcome
Old 05-30-2015, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe they had only known eachother a few days and she was trying to look sexy in front of him

Old 05-31-2015, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

maybe!! She was only in Japan for a few weeks so there must have been an almost instant attraction...

Although how could anyone not be attracted to Jason?
Old 05-31-2015, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

I guess it was an instant chemistry they had & still have!

He was always there to support his wife
Old 06-01-2015, 03:48 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you so much Honey-Girl! You have such brilliant photos!! Please share more

It took me a few seconds to spot him in this photo!

He's such a sweetheart. I remember just after they got married he did an interview where he said he was taking a few years off to 'support my wife.'

Although those few years have gone on a lot longer than they should have!
Old 06-01-2015, 04:34 AM
Elite Fan

Ekua I understand what you're feeling and you are certainly not alone in it. It is much harder to find a guy willing to commit then it ever has been in history given the modern age. You girls were talking about how so many decent guys seem to end up with not great women. It is true. I have a theory that I totally believe to be true. Think about the girls you went to grade school with. Remember the ones who were pushy...not that nice...could be mean and manipulative with the other girls? Those are the girls that stay aggressive and they go after the guys. Guys are easily led. They tend to go with the girls that go after them. I'm telling you girls ....be more intentional in your life.Try to not just let life "happen" to you and then react. Stay true to your smart kind natures but "man up" and be a little more aggressive. Be intentional about placing yourselves in situations where you could meet men ..I know that is way easy to say and very hard to find but there are ways. If you do see someone you are interested in....go talk to them.... even if you have to suck it up and be the first to speak. You have absolutely nothing to loose. If it doesn't work with him big deal. I few moments of your time....but I'm telling you most men will be flattered and like the attention. Ekua your situation is harder because of where you live right now but maybe not impossible. Is there a European, American, Canadian, consulate....ambassador..... big business....anywhere near you? If so see if there are any pubs around them go check them out..... there must be some expats somewhere make it kind of a game. Listen.... trust me....30 is still young!!!! Don't over react and catastrafize your situation..that will only immobilize you. Emily felt exactly the same way you are feeling. Out of the blue her boss hooked her up with someone ( the boss asked a cousin in law or something if there were any guys he knew for this fabulous girl that worked for her. He thought of one....gave him her name....he checked out her pic on FB(face it you would check a guy out first too ) they went out on a little date and boom she just got engaged this weekend a little over a year latter. She turned 29 in April and had many a worry about not getting married.

That probably didn't help much but it sure is more than I like to type hang in there..it will work out

Thanks for that retro pic nira love it!

That cake pic was like a where's Waldo but plug in Jason...I had to go back and really look after I read Ekua saying he was in that picture
Old 06-01-2015, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Aww thank you Podmom You are very kind. I'm just a worrier, and I worry about everything and anything, and drive myself crazy. I've been single for a long time now, and the longer it goes on the more embarrassed I feel!! So crazy. I am trying to go out more and meet more people so we'll see how it goes.

Hehe so funny you say Waldo...in the UK we say where's Wallie
Old 06-01-2015, 05:59 AM
Elite Fan

We were made to be with someone so it is hard when you are waiting.

So did you guys have those books with crowds off pps and you had to look for Wallie? They were called Where's Waldo books here in the states and they were way popular for a while when my kids were young. HE always had a striped shirt and a hat on.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

Very hard...and lonely. But only I can change that so I'm trying!

Yup, exact same books just with a different name! Don't know why...seems so silly to change it!

Hoping Mrs B. posts more pics for us
Closed Thread   Post New Thread