Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Ekua, Atticus is getting so BIG already, a tiny little man - Wow. Funny, my officemate just had a baby and she said "We took him to the pumpkin patch for the requisite Halloween/pumpkin photos" - I guess KaDee was doing the same thing! Hallween is such a fun time for kids!

I just read some ridiculous statistic about the BILLIIONS people in the US will spend on Halloween this year - costumes, candy, decorations. Everything becomes more and more elaborate.

Okay, I admit I just bought a little ghost kid wearing a sheet and witch hat that has fiberoptics and lights up/turns different colors.. It was so cute! My neighbor has two giant inflatable Halloween things that fill his whole (tiny) front yard, a pumpkin with a cat on it and ? Frankenstein.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-21-2015, 06:58 AM
Total Fan

ML.......yes the pumpkin patch is the place to go with the kids. I remember when my oldest grand daughter was taken by her father. He told he she could have pumpkin in the patch that she could carry. Of course she went to the biggest one she could find. When she realized she couldn't carry it, she decided to down size......
Old 10-21-2015, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

He's just such a cutie! I wish they'd post a Halloween pic! KaDee has posted a few already from a few years ago....as ghosts and as the couple from I Dream of Jeannie.

He has a serious look on his wee face in that picture...hope they found a pumpkin!
Old 10-21-2015, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg he is so big now! I can't believe it, he looks like a little boy instead of a baby

Old 10-22-2015, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Jason and KaDee with your basic Halloween outfit

Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-22-2015, 07:38 AM
Total Fan

Now they need to do the same thing with a baby ghost!
Old 10-23-2015, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

cute story about your granddaughter keepsmiling

well a wee ghost would be adorable but I want to see his face

Those giant blow up things re fun for the kids but loo pretty bad when deflated in the day time I think ML and kind of noisy but I love that pps do them so my grandkids get excited

We have something called candy corn in the states ( those dancing ones and some in the other gif are supposed to be that) have you Scottish/Canadian girls heard or have candy corn? just curious
Old 10-23-2015, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Aww wee Atticus dressed up would be too cute! Maybe we'll get lucky!

I don't think we have candy corn but probably something similar. Kids here dress up and go trick or treating and get sweets (candy) and money. Only here we call it Guising for Guy Fawlks night, which is celebrated on the 5th November. Basically years ago a man called Guy Fawlks tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament, so every year we have big bonfires and fireworks.
Old 10-23-2015, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

omg Atticus is soo cute! He does look like mini Jason! And of course they are also at a pumpkin patch. My facebook right now is full of babies at pumpkin patches!!

I wish they post like a group halloween costume! Love the ghost picture! I can see his gorgeous eyes!

And ekua, why would you guys celebrate a guy who almost blew up the houses of parliament?

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-23-2015, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Aubie I have no idea, it's bizarre! I guess because he wasn't successful... People usually make a huge paper man on a stick which is put into the fire.

Another old Halloween pic

Old 10-23-2015, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie_ocean (View Post)
why would you guys celebrate a guy who almost blew up the houses of parliament?
Because he didn't succeed and monarchy and king were saved ;-)
Old 10-23-2015, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

I loved that they did I Dream of Jeanie

I know...about Guy Fawlks day I always thought that mike make the royals nervous

Old 10-25-2015, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love candy corn! I haven't had it in years though. I saw some celebrity bad-mouthing it on twitter and I was like why...of all the foods in the world to hate so much?!

Old 10-25-2015, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Podmom I think it's David Cameron who should be more nervous!!

Jason looks so handsome in that picture!!! They have such similar smiles
Old 10-26-2015, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

Him too Ekua

what's to hate about candy corn he needs to chill

I still like candy corn... mmmmmm I have been resisting so far ( so much candy at the grocery store these days...but if it goes on sale after Halloween I'm in trouble