Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2016, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

You're on that series already?? I wish Jason would go on Grey's
Old 03-23-2016, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

My daughter Mlette had a tall friend in school who I always thought looked just like Geena Davis! :> Too funny aubie she just showed up on Grey's. She used to be married to Jeff Goldblum, maybe because both of them were tall? He seems kind of kooky.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-23-2016, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I didn't know that. I hope she didn't just date him because he was tall!
Old 03-25-2016, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha it's possible, I know some women only date men that are taller...so there you go!

Old 03-26-2016, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

I guess if you're a very tall women it's something you look for! I know it's silly but I always think men should be taller...it just looks better... Luckily i'm short so it's never been an issue for me!
Old 03-27-2016, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's always an issue for me And I'm not THAT tall. I could never date someone shorter. Luckily my bf is slightly taller than me

Old 03-28-2016, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

Aww I once dated a guy who was 6 feet...it was annoying!
Old 03-28-2016, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

SO often really short women end up with really tall men. It annoys us tall girls

I was 5'7" I am a little shorter now..... the shrinking has begun ..... and I only ever had one boyfriend over 6' all the rest were average. Podad is close to 5''11" so not bad but all the men in my family are over 6' so he never felt tall to me. We are totally socialized to want to look up to be kissed and men want to look down. It is what it is after eons of socialization. One of the reasons we love Max and Liz they just fit well together I love it when ppl overcome that and just get on with it though
Old 03-29-2016, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

I think Shiri had to stand on a box to kiss Jason for some scenes, because she's so petite!

Yes, there's a terrific guy in my office, a young doctor, I wanted to fix up with my daughter, but she's 5'10 or so, and he's maybe 5 feet (or less) - he's so tiny (but really smart). I was calling him 'Tinyman' (not to his face, of course). It just wasn't ever going to happen. Too bad. I like him a lot, he would have been an excellent son-in-law!

Yes, my nephew Jeremy is hugely tall, like 6'5 or over, and his girlfriend is short. I don't get it!

I was about Poddy's size and my husband is about PodDad's size so.. not tall, but a little taller. Mr ML was always sorry he never quite hit 6 feet.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-30-2016, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Yeah Geena davis showed up. I really liked her on Greys.
Oh man I would just DIE to have Jason on Greys!! He would be a great doctor!!!!
COME ON JASON!
My hubby is 6'1" and i'm 5' so it's really annoying when you do any dancing or kissing.

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-30-2016, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie_ocean (View Post)
Yeah Geena davis showed up. I really liked her on Greys.
Oh man I would just DIE to have Jason on Greys!! He would be a great doctor!!!!
COME ON JASON!
My hubby is 6'1" and i'm 5' so it's really annoying when you do any dancing or kissing.
He would play a great empathetic Dr( or an evil one for that matter) I love that idea....if only!!!!

I just thought of a tall tall couple....one of my nephews is over 6 ft and his wife is at least 5' 10" or 11" we went with he and his little girls who is almost 3 and as tall as a 5 yr old...to the zoo when Liz the kids and I were at the beach and she was so funny to watch being like Bambi all legs and arms she is going to be way tall.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always get annoyed at short girls taking tall guys too! hahah (no offense Aubrey)

Old 03-31-2016, 02:03 AM
Elite Fan

Lisa

Jason on Grey's would be awesome. As some crazy miracle working doctor who can do the impossible. And look sexy in a scrub hat.
Old 04-01-2016, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Oh trust me Lisa...I hated seeing tall with short and then all these asians taking all the white guys. so annoying! Then I go and do ALL of it! Get a tall white guy!

fingers crossed there is still a chance Jason can show up in greys.

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-01-2016, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

you dog aubie

Doesn't Shondra do Greys and she loves KaDee?