Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2003, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell_Rawker:
<STRONG>This may sound like a stupid question, but where is the Sundance Film Festival held? I would love to be able to see Jason in it,instead of waiting for eons for the film to come out on DVD. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But if I must wait,I will wait.

Btw-Jason looks rather sexy with long hair.Its nice and silky.(tho I do prefer the prettyboyness of early years)</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Roswell_Rawker
The Sundance Film Festival was started by Robert Redford and was named for his Sundance ranch which is in Utah. The festival has spilled out into the town of Park City, Utah and happens in January every year. RR named his ranch for his role as the Sundance Kid in the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Go here for SUNDANCE
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 06-25-2003, 05:38 PM
Addicted Fan

hey all juts checkng in

well have fun on the road trip! lol

i no i like jasn with his ong hair is cute in a way. but yeah i like the prettyboy thing better.

I soooo cant wait for the film
i hate waiting for stuff!!

Bhery
Old 06-25-2003, 05:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan:
<STRONG>
As far as Jason and the jogging jacket - I'm really hoping that given the shot of Greg shirtless when he's "playing Jason" - maybe we'll be lucky and have lots of shirtless Jason while he paints in the film! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
I'm glad you found the pic! It's like mine just vanished out of my albums!! I can't find it anywhere!!

Actually, the pic of Greg shirtless was just a picture of him in action on his website. It's not a picture of him playing Jason's character. I'm positive they modeled JB after Greg in many ways though.

WB Liz!!

ML! I'm so relieved about O4! What a sleazy thing to do.
Reached up and I caught it at your chin
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 06-26-2003, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Thanks BF and LTF, that was a dirty trick and some of O4's friends shed tears and lost sleep etc over it until they knew for sure he was safe.

Thought I'd add that the Sundance Festival is a pretty exclusive and pricey event. I think somebody said a pass to see all the films is something like $3,000? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And that's on top of getting to Utah, and staying at a fancy ski resort type area in the middle of the winter. Poor JB, I hope he bundles up in his furry parka and stays warm!

Oh, I like the idea of Jason's character painting shirtless! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope there is an occasion for shirtlessness in the movie - although they did film it in November, so maybe not. Maybe along with still wearing the jacket, the long haired and bohemian painter-type character is still lingering a bit with JB? He is a guy who gets into his character.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-29-2003, 06:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG>Oh, I like the idea of Jason's character painting shirtless! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I like the idea of painting Jason's character shirtless!

Less than 2 weeks, ML, I'm losing my mind. . .
Old 06-30-2003, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Hi, DNile! Almost time to board the Chattanooga choo-choo!

Mmm, body painting a shirtless Jason does sound sort of appealing, although I think our guy is a bit ticklish for that... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 07-01-2003, 09:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hmmmm, a bit ticklish, indeed! That could be more fun than painting--

Still searching for track 29. . .
Old 07-05-2003, 12:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

For Penny!
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 07-05-2003, 12:21 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Hi there Besotted Behrians!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Just found this ittybitty on HEA. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Found the same news on a couple of sites, in fact.
One is from a PDF file:

1. HEA soundtrack info

"UK act Kid Galahad has secured a contract to score the forthcoming movie Happily Even After , which will be produced by Un Su Lee (Confessions of a Burning Man) and Johanna Ray (Mulholland Drive, Kill Bill). Sony UK has taken a strong interest in the band. For more information on signing/ publishing Kid Galahad contact manager Dee Bee at deebeemgt@hotmail.com."
-----------------------------------------------------

2. HEA soundtrack

"Kid Galahad Take the Silver Screen

Even though all has seemed quiet on the Kid Galahad horizon recently, it has not actually been the case. Kid Galahad have been hard at work writing a movie soundtrack. The movie, "Happily Even After" is a romantic comedy about the importance of moving on. Based in SanFrancisco and directed by Unsu Lee, this quirky film is promising to be a success at the film festivals. Kid Galahad will have a soundtrack album release off the back of the Film. So look out for more news on the development of these exciting times. "

[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] This so-o-o exciting!!!! Kid Galahad are grrreat!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Those Hotbed guys have taste!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I bet JB's thrilled with their choice - it's just the kind of music he would love, methinks!! KG have a very late 60s-early 70s psychedleic sound. If I'm not mistaken that's the period the film is set in, isn't it? Oooh I canNOT wait for this movie anymore! [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img] [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img]

[ 07-05-2003: Message edited Penny Laine ]
It's raining Behr! Gimme air!!
Old 07-05-2003, 12:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Here's another minor mention in a newspaper article!

HEA mentioned on SFExaminer article
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 07-05-2003, 12:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Penny Laine:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Hi there Besotted Behrians!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Just found this ittybitty on HEA. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Found the same news on a couple of sites, in fact.
[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] This so-o-o exciting!!!! Kid Galahad are grrreat!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Those Hotbed guys have taste!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I bet JB's thrilled with their choice - it's just the kind of music he would love, methinks!! Oooh I canNOT wait for this movie anymore! [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img] [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks Penny!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 07-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Ooh thanks BF! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] So now we know the connection between Ed Asner and this film! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Love the cozy, family feeling one gets off an indie movie!! It must have been a great experience for JB! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
It's raining Behr! Gimme air!!
Old 07-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow! Amazing catch, behrfanny! Interesting to see the interrelationships! And thanks again for the music info, Penny! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Such great sleuths we have here! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

And I remember Ed Asner was honored at the Mill Valley Film Festival last year, so I wonder if the film may do a "sneak preview" there. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for this great news about HEA, Penny and Behrfanny! I put this in the JBU News but mistakenly thanked BF for both items - but the post will be corrected! Sorry, I get overexcited when JB news shows up. You guys are the sleuth-iest!
[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

It's so exciting to watch his movie s-l-o-w-l-y approach completion! There's so much work and time involved getting a film to the screen, long after the actors have done their part.

[ 07-06-2003: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 07-06-2003, 08:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

ML! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] on the new sleuth term!
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Closed Thread   Post New Thread