Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2004, 03:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well, 6th Rock is trying to talking me into playing hooky on Friday so I can join her on a little road trip to Sonoma. She's being very persuasive. Now if I can just swing it at work.

Where are people staying? Is it better to buy a pass, or just single tickets? I don't want to drive all that way, and then not get in to see the movie.
Old 03-26-2004, 04:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Breathless,

I bought the pass...the $100 variety...just to be sure. I had the same thoughts as you did. Sure, maybe I could get in for just the $10, but since they seat people with passes first and then only if there are seats left, do they seat the people who show up at the door. Also, with the pass you get the opportunity to get into the other films as well.

As far as lodgings, I went top end. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm paying for first class airfare, I wasn't about to back off on hotel accommodations. I'm staying at the Sonoma Valley Inn, which is just off the the Plaza (center of the festival, but a good 2.4 miles from the JBehr cinema). I'm not sure if there are multiple beds or a sofa, etc. But if that would make the difference between you joing us or not, let me know. I'm in their most expensive published room. They will most likely be willing to work with me on something to have a second person in the room with me. Sorry, hon, but I'm not offering up the other side of my bed. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I'm not good with allowing my closest friend to share a bed with me. Could have something to do with having to explain the bruises the following morning from me tossing and turning. [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

I do hope you'll be able to join us. Just keep in mind that if you do a festival pass, you will need to email a passport type photo for them to put on the pass. This is posing the biggest barrier for me. The camera I have self-encapsulates the images. That means I've spent hours trying to get an image that I can send to someone else as a jgeg file. Why do they make it so difficult to do what they know everyone is going to do the pictures?

Kara
[img]smilies/triquetra.gif[/img]

Obsessed JB Fan #96 aka "Behrnut"

Just keep talking. I'll catch up. - Booth
Old 03-26-2004, 09:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

BREATHLESS--I PM'd you.

Cherie
Old 03-26-2004, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Vicki thanks for that SF Chronicle 'pre-world premiere' piece. Nice that HEA is such a family affair, too. I hope it gets picked up by a few more festivals!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-26-2004, 11:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Breathless:
<STRONG>Well, 6th Rock is trying to talking me into playing hooky on Friday so I can join her on a little road trip to Sonoma. She's being very persuasive. Now if I can just swing it at work.

</STRONG>
LOLOL!! It's all Liz's fault!!! She's the one that put the bug in my ear first. Besides, it's a looooong drive, and it's always better to have someone else with you. We can swap fanfic stories and listen to all my Roswell tunes on the way!!!!
Old 03-26-2004, 11:22 AM
LTL
Master Fan

Go, Breathless, go!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 6throck:
<STRONG>

LOLOL!! It's all Liz's fault!!! She's the one that put the bug in my ear first. Besides, it's a looooong drive, and it's always better to have someone else with you. We can swap fanfic stories and listen to all my Roswell tunes on the way!!!!</STRONG>
Who? Me?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] All I said was that I would go if I were you since I know you've made the drive to LA and it's not nearly as far to Sonoma. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I didn't twist too hard. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think taking Breathless along is a wonderful idea too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] To quote Jacki, "Go, Breathless, GO!!"
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 03-26-2004, 04:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

EEEEE!!! I might go too!!!!!!!!
[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 08:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Provided there are no disasters at work next week, the road trip is ON!!!! I'm so excited!

I didn't think I'd be able to swing it, next week is VERY busy at work, but I did some fast talking and got the okay. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Now I just have to let the hubby know!
Old 03-26-2004, 09:21 PM
LTL
Master Fan

WTG, Breathless and J!!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] (And fingers crossed for work not frelling you up, Breathless! )
Old 03-26-2004, 09:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't stopped smiling all day long!!!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spinface.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Accidentally woke dear hubby when I went to bed at 3:00am and after he went and did his business I decided to jump right in!!

"Honey..Debbi and I were talking and she's going to go down to California to a film festival and wanted to know if I wanted to go too!!"

He said, "Are you going to fly or drive??"

WAHOO!!! hahaha!!! What a guy!! [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]

J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

J, what a guy is right!

Is there a list of who all is going? Me, J, 6th Rock, Tara, Cherie, who else? Vicki, are you sure you can't come???

Is it Friday yet? I haven't been this excited about anying in a long time!
Old 03-26-2004, 11:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

BREATHLESS--Coming in for the Friday night showing only will be WENLUVSJB and her son, AZUCARBEHR, and TAFFY.
I'm still waiting to hear back from ALIENMOM.
Everyone will be at dinner that night at 5.

Cherie
Old 03-27-2004, 12:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan:
<STRONG>

Who? Me?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] All I said was that I would go if I were you since I know you've made the drive to LA and it's not nearly as far to Sonoma. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I didn't twist too hard. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think taking Breathless along is a wonderful idea too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] To quote Jacki, "Go, Breathless, GO!!"
</STRONG>
LOLOLOL!! Yes, you!! You know I've got my head in Shiri-land most of the time. You had to get me thinking about Jason instead, and now look what you've done!!!!!

We've got a full car--Me, Breathless, and BelevnDreamsToo!!!! Looks like the 6throck is going to be making its way down I-5 once again, on the road to Cali, with 3 ecstatic Behrians on board!!!!!

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited 6throck ]
Old 03-27-2004, 12:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe someone should warn Sonoma we're coming! We'll take the place by storm, and make sure everyone knows why we're in town, to see HEA, and the incomparable Jason Behr!